Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 19:35:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Suggestions  (Read 8450 times)
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« on: February 17, 2012, 13:19:22 PM »

I invite you to share in this topic stuff you would like to see on air in the game, stuff you don't like at all or you think it needs further improvements. The top suggestions will be discussed within IO team and those we all approve of will be implemented as soon as possible.

Please, post solely suggestions, no spam, no comments on other users' suggestions. If you are willing to share your thoughts on a particular suggestion, open a new topic. 
moreaup
Private

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 00:39:05 AM »

i dont like the fact that 95% of all players are gold mine now. Players that dont log to their account everyday got crush by active players and when they saw their fortress down or the fact that they loose all their ressources and golds , they left the game. Maybe we need a limit of attack a player can do to an other by day or week? We need to keep the players left in this game.
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 07:48:38 AM »

Ok Here you go ......
1) We get MP if we attack people who are 2X greater our net (not bullying outta lower players *Grin*)
2) We get MP if we attack gold mines with army *Grin*
2) We should be able to attack colonies during war (even if the player is in vacation)
3) 6 hours offline - need a 5 min (or whatever time u decide) window between 6 hr offline (max 5 mins, if we cant make it in 5 mins then it wont be counted as 6 hr..)
4) Population growth during vacation.
5) Please add some elite level swordsmen or phalanx level for Nomads (Atleast one of em *Grin*)
6) Here is an interesting one (its not like alliance or federation) :- If i attack a player and kill em, then he/she can join me / part of my prov..He still will be playing but he will be kinda a vassal, i should get tax from his provs (whatever tax we agree upon *Grin*)...
7) Spy automation - i should leave the spy outta in global map..and they shld automatically collect info (where ever possible) for me in my 2X in some range..may be in 100-200 distance..
8) Global map search - Can we see all the colonies and alliance army camp (not only mine, all) option??
9) You need to decrease the diamonds cost for Imperial Merchant..its too much literally *Grin*
10) I should be able to help my neighbour who is outta my alliance in war and get gold tax (this might be related to point 6) *Grin*

NB : lemme know in case i am not clear (u can alwayz gimme some credits in case u like the ideas *Grin*)
DeMarco
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 12:25:24 PM »

This is war game not farmers game . This is Hard-core game you must be on line and play if you don't love don't  play

1. With alliance castles we lost a lot of game playing all players just farm to build economy and last donate and that is all. Result is easy biggest alliance , always win smallest at end . Easy way is make war free or just small amount to pay and we can war all time and biggest alliance is hard to controls so game will be fun.

moreaup
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 02:28:24 AM »

i guess there is a problem when in realm 79 when 42 % of the first 100 players are gold mine... 46% of the first 200... 57% of the first 300....  58%  of the first 500.... How many players on the 42% out of 500 best players are really active? probably 20% play everyday (log in 2 , 3 times) and probably 10% who log 20 times a day who are the one who want change in favor of attacking players in vacation mode.

What will our administrators will do now... the game is great , fun , addictive,  but for some reasons a lot of players quit the games. The game need probably some adjustments , some improvments. Probably not ajustment for the hardcore players (the one who are online 24hrs a day) but for the players who play 2 ,  3 times a day...

its not because a player play one time a day that he should be crush everyday by players who are online 80 times a day. PLAYERS QUIT BECAUSE THEY ARE TIRED OF REBUILDING THEIR FORTRESS AND ARMY OVER AND OVER. I am verry active ,this situation dont apply to me  but i would like to have more active players around me , not only gold mine. The game is a lot more fun if we have a lot of players.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 20:39:06 PM by moreaup » Logged
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »

Please, please, please!!!! Stop changing the design every day!!!! You drive us crazy !!!!  *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*
Raael
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 22:28:05 PM »

i have a question for the IO staff.. what is the point of us spending time and effort in making suggestions and formulating improvements if you never respond to any suggestions in detail or communicate with your players to any real extend. Am i wasting my time in making all these posts trying to come up with new improvements to the game?
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »

the game is addictive but a person leaves the game coz he builds fortress lvl 7, a guy smashes it, he capitulates, another friend of the first attacker attacks and takes resources away before repair and this continues. my point is after lvl 7, fortress repair is too expensive which makes people leave the game. thats how i stopped playing the last era in r84. so fortress repair after fort 7 should be a bit cheaper or there should be a depot of some kind where one can put some stone for repairing the fort at least once...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:42:21 AM by muradulislam » Logged
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 14:11:54 PM »

2 Million Stone or there abouts to fix a level 7 fortress OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh.  too Much.  you are funny.

Try fixing a level 9 fortress   10.4 mil. stone.   The excuse that your fortress is gone is stupid.  If all you are is troops and No Backing research or extra Provinces then Yes you No longer deserve to Play this game.  If you Have NO HEART then By all means quit.

Ikeep hearing this as a reason to quit. STOP BEING AN ONLY CHILD Grow some Juevos
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 15:29:22 PM »

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=24198.0
i read this topic and really liked it. may i suggest that xp for soldiers can be based on a player's military points.
coz a sergeant having an army of 500k and a marshal having an army of 500k should not be equal. it will help militaristic players to balance a farmer's huge army in the later stages of the game.
thanks

sorry for spamming, i thought it is the best place for this suggestion so moved it here.   *pardon*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:39:56 AM by muradulislam » Logged
muradulislam
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 09:44:44 AM »

may i suggest an "Alliance Loyalty Status" giving +1 happiness to a person (with every era) who plays in the same alliance era after era with a maximum of +5 or whatever you seem fit to implement. as soon as a player leaves the alliance the counter should be reset to zero...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: