Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 16:12:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumping price - setting trade as a common way of trade in Bulgaria  (Read 1030 times)
_rico
Lieutenant

« on: February 04, 2012, 21:49:47 PM »

Hello!

I just want to ask why do you (Administration) take no action when your players (mostly Bulgarians) abuse rules and European law and sell goods for dumping price.

European Union law forbids such a activities. Here is Concil regulations  No 1225/2009
of 30 November 2009 and other agreements, regulations and acts. Why does here in Bulgaria you do not abide?

Solution:
I suggest you simple solution (your programmer have to change 3 lines of code). Set minimal price.  We all know that 0,5 2,5 and 1 are basic prices. Minimal commission is 5% so we have: 0,53  2,63 and 1,05. Such solution doesn't stop whole dealings but makes it less attractive.

Hope that Imperia Online will go forward to their customers and will provide good services free of dirt.
SNOW
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 23:15:50 PM »

Dumping prices are solved long time ago in IO and system take care of it. But we wont set minimal prices, because its free market, any one can offer resources as price he want. But others cant benefit if he goes to low. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 10:22:23 AM »

Are you from European Parlament? You talk like person who doesn't know what he's talking. Dumping price (do you want a definition of it? It is in the act) are common case in realm no 95. Your nationals do it all the time to boos each other. The market system allows it now in same way as it allowed 2 years ago. Enter the game, you will see it in the middle of the day and in the night. Such a practice distorts competition because few unfair people have to abuse rules. Dear Tiger. As I said to you before... just do your job please. Last time you said everything is right and the next day few players I reported got banned... Do what are you paid for. I want fair competition with Bulgarians, FAIR.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: