Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 23:33:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: amazing...  (Read 1938 times)
vand00s
Private

« on: January 31, 2012, 21:54:59 PM »

the numbers of players who are becoming gold mines and coming back online right after they get empty ....how long the clown who are running this game will let all this cheating happend over and over again without doing nothing Huh?
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 23:37:22 PM »

the numbers of players who are becoming gold mines and coming back online right after they get empty ....how long the clown who are running this game will let all this cheating happend over and over again without doing nothing Huh?
Amazing you dare to put this up on here, I do get *banned* for that constantly... lets see if you will get the same treatment that I'm getting the whole time...tik...tak...tik...tak...tik...tak...

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
vand00s
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 03:15:38 AM »

i love this game ,,im sick of the gold mine exploit..i reported many players becoming goldmines every weeks ,they make no army and make no score ,one of them even log back in is goldmine account will i was attacking him cause he realized he wont have time to pick up the easy money...if its tolerate to have many accounts to glodmine exploit, just tell everyone they can do it so everyone can benefit ,3 rd time account become goldmine block account is the solution.
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »

i love this game ,,im sick of the gold mine exploit..i reported many players becoming goldmines every weeks ,they make no army and make no score ,one of them even log back in is goldmine account will i was attacking him cause he realized he wont have time to pick up the easy money...if its tolerate to have many accounts to glodmine exploit, just tell everyone they can do it so everyone can benefit ,3 rd time account become goldmine block account is the solution.
I personally think that is the wrong way of thinking, "if 1 person cheats let them all cheat" this is what happen at globalwars a other game from IO, trust me everybody cheat there ass of in that game even the global moderators join in, they even let there enemies block while they self use cheating benefits... unfortunately IO bans me constantly for speaking the truth and they damn sure know it is true otherwise they would not only block players from party B but also players from party A.

so basically your words are useless and probably will be deleted here.

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 11:33:45 AM »

If you wish to report somebody, you have support@imperialsupport.org and you can send names, realm, some reason why you report and they will be checked.
About other stuff written here, i wont even comment. But i warn some of you (especially alander) to stop writting same stuff in all topics over and over again.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: