Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:05:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions..  (Read 8075 times)
Abhishek
Private

« on: January 29, 2012, 03:32:43 AM »

Hi..this is my first time playing this game...and i enjoy it alot....had some bad beats but even more awesum wins... *Grin*
Questions:
1.Is there any way to check the attacker formation after the attack has landed?
I know we can see it in the battle calculator if we fight the war...but for example if there is a field battle and we dont have army in the province...the battle scene just vanishes and am unable to see what formation the attacker has used....

2.The game nicely models the real battle and other things...but i don understand why the fortress are repaired immediately after using stone....a fort destroyed by rams and trebuchets cannot be instanly built....
I again know that this is a part of game ...and etc etc....but was just wondering why instant repair for fortresses?

3.I really liked the idea of the minimum attack time=40 mins.....but i dont see that when cavalry attacks are incoming(they come in a lot faster)......40 mins is a good time for instructions to be sent and army to be made ready for attack but during pillage or field attacks , this time is much less(sometimes merely 20 mins)...why does the call to arms doesnt apply to cav attacks...(i know there speed is awesum but still they will have to be called to arms first)....also giving a good duration like 40 mins...makes a player to do some other things besides just sitting and watching over the game continously....

4.I had some other questions...which i don remember now..will let you know later...

Thanks for your help!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 12:24:57 PM »

http://www59.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v5/game/help/?page=military&race=1&lang=en    -here you can see % for each formation, so then you can calc which formation attacker used, checking battle report. You have pause in battle report.
2. You cant make all things realistic. Repair is automatic and thats it.
3. Depends on which version you play.Normal speed - minimum attack is always 40 mins, except in war. It doesnt matter if you send only cavalry. in fast version - 20 mins, in blitz 10 mins. In war, minimum time is divided by 4.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Abhishek
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 12:29:14 PM »

As i said earlier...when there is no army to fight back the pillage attack...the battle report doesnt show the fight scene and it just goes to the report page...hence cannot see the formations...
Lucius
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »

I have two questions that I would like a straight up answer no horsing around:

How do I get gold?

How do I get army?

Much thanks!
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 10:08:40 AM »

I have two questions that I would like a straight up answer no horsing around:

How do I get gold?

How do I get army?

Much thanks!

Hire the workers in the mines and set taxes.
Gold is the currency of the game.It is generated as a tax, exacted from the working population at player’s own discretion. There are 6 different tax rates.
http://www81.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=economy&lang=en&speed=4#economy_1

The army is trained in the barracks. Look here for more info:
http://www81.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v6/game/help/?section=military&lang=en&speed=4#military_1

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Lucius
Private

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 05:31:52 AM »

Thanks for responding i didnt mean to make someone actually waste time answering that sorry my sarcasm doesnt translate into written words very well....
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 15:24:35 PM »

As i said earlier...when there is no army to fight back the pillage attack...the battle report doesnt show the fight scene and it just goes to the report page...hence cannot see the formations...

If there is no defending army, the battle formation the attacker has used will not make any difference.. If its just a curiosity of yours to find out, then leave on a pillage 1 unit of any kind in the province and you will see the report and the attackers formation. Otherwise, send the other player a message and simply ask him.

For example, player A is pillaging you with 30k units.. Move all army except 1 javelin man ( cheapest unit ) and then you will see the report and you will have a chance to pause it.

Valar morghulis !
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »

Can someone tell me please what is the last medal awarded for a battle and how many medals you would need to get for them?
I know this: 3 medals or less you have the red one. 4 medals to 8 its blue.. 9 to 15 its green.. after 16 you have yellow... is there something more after this ?

Thank you:)

Valar morghulis !
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 14:23:35 PM »

Can someone tell me please what is the last medal awarded for a battle and how many medals you would need to get for them?
I know this: 3 medals or less you have the red one. 4 medals to 8 its blue.. 9 to 15 its green.. after 16 you have yellow... is there something more after this ?

Thank you:)

No, that's all!
tristanai3105
Private

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 13:00:10 PM »

what is this realm?
MajerRoom
Private

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 13:15:58 PM »

I enjoyed it as well.

edited by Muwe: Try and enjoy it without advertising.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 13:17:56 PM by Muwe » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: