Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 22:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message bug?  (Read 2919 times)
alander
Sergeant

« on: January 13, 2012, 12:01:38 PM »

When I want to report a bug I got this, "User 'robusta' has blocked your personal message."
Who here can fix bugs and where can I report(really report) cheaters so I can play finally a fair game?

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »

When you intend to report a bug where and how? Be more specific, please.
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 12:45:56 PM »

When you intend to report a bug where and how? Be more specific, please.
Well before I give such information I want something in return for it ofcourse... and that is that cheaters will get punished for there foulplay, as long as that won't happen I intend to keep bug information for myself, I'm tired playing against cheaters constantly and I'm tired that you people treat me like I'm the bad guy around, by banning me from the forum constantly because I want to play a goddamn fair game,

So I play 1 of your games Globalwars, if you look at the mails I sended to support you see quite some name in there I can send it again BUT, I will place it on here so other people can see to how you guys really handle problems around here, real simple 1 time in short:

1. I report the cheaters here in public.

2. You give clear explanation why the players were never banned before...(don't give me, "there is nothing to see" because we all know that there is something to see.)

3. Punish the cheaters for there actions and I'm not talking about 2 weak days, I'm talking about real punishments non less then a week + all there advantage they gain due cheating need to get of handed for real even if it means there points will be cut in half, if you think this is unreasonable then think about the fair players who lost there honest time in the game and lost more then HALVE there own progress in the game due these cheaters, 2 days is NO justice at all.

4. Once these cheaters got punished I hand over bug information and then you can proceed then next step by punishing the people who abuse these bugs.

-I do it for nothing less then what I wrote here above, it's up to you whether you want to fail on your costumers by NOT agreeing with what I proposed here, or to work with me and create a fair game.

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 13:32:29 PM »

First of all, I didn't "force" you to report anything to me. I just asked you what did you do to receive the system message you quoted. Never mind now... I got it myself - you tried to send a personal message to a forum user with Programmer badge. Well, programmers are not admins, they fix and/or the opposite stuff, but they don't do support. The forum has a special Bug report section you can use, if reporting is what you intend to do.

Secondly, and I will quote your post here:
4. Once these cheaters got punished I hand over bug information and then you can proceed then next step by punishing the people who abuse these bugs.

-I do it for nothing less then what I wrote here above, it's up to you whether you want to fail on your costumers by NOT agreeing with what I proposed here, or to work with me and create a fair game.
I'm not quite sure but are you blackmailing me?

For the record:

1. Accusing other players in a forum topic is absolutely forbidden.
2. Reporting whatever it is is voluntary and doesn't imply previous bargaining, not to mention blackmail which is just preposterous.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: