Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:04:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have time to play, then this bomb rocks for us. Economy rise by D.S.  (Read 14260 times)
xilix
Private

« on: December 11, 2007, 19:37:17 PM »

I have few questions about it's posible to reach players who have army and at this kind tactic they are growing up faster... But the problem is that they losing a lot of time to rebuild yourself insted to put all your time wise-ly in to grown up faster and at needed time later you can build enough troops to stay in top 10 with i think we can say is like same kind of protection from be-ing attacked. You have to read from (-Intro  *bear*  *Grin* of stupidity book-) by going up.  *Grin*

====================================================================================
=Can anyone offer how to upgrade this my idea from (-Pages from stupidity book-)?! Post it in here your new    = =page or you can fix allready                                                                                                               =
====================================================================================

(3)(-Page from stupidity book-) The secret of playing with military operations are from three of the  1. To make pact with those players witch ones are in top near you in lets say from 2500 or even to the 3200 distance points. 2. In that way no-one can't have more troops then you do, so chance of attacking posibility on your province from yours imperia is at very low point. 3. Your are upgrading your economy and build from let's say loans from players lower yours military power points.

^       ^       ^       ^       ^        ^       ^       ^       ^       ^       ^     
        /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \
          |||     |||     |||     |||      |||     |||     |||      |||     |||     |||     |||   

(2)(-Page from stupidity book-) This way was thast secound level of three things how to become number one playing good and to stay in top 10. 1. Going by lower - (secound step in in the midde) is to upgrade your "Depot Station" (D.S.) to the high capacity for example until you can put 90 or 99% of needed resources for tech. centralization level 3 in blitz server will need. 2 I think you all agree with me that player with more provinces with Plains will be stronger after few days then some others near him becouse of plains and doing central tech. upgrades with leveling up land efficiency you will get more resources a little bit later then others near to you in top 20. ( Good thing is that thast 3 - 5 players are in 2500 or even 3200  desitance deposon ). 3. Upgranding needed number of your mill, farms, mine, quarry factorys, D.S., Granary and Medicine tech. allmost will rise of yours empire raport result of economy to the max. But with still a lot of players with same militar power like yours.

^       ^       ^       ^       ^        ^       ^       ^       ^       ^       ^     
        /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \ /      \
          |||     |||     |||     |||      |||     |||     |||      |||     |||     |||     |||   

(1)(-Page from stupidity book-) First one. 1.good knowledge and tectics of battle. 2. You have to read manual, forum to have a lot of information about game and specific tricks. 3. Winning battle with small troops death numbers are Great Victrory for me *(for you).

(-Intro  *bear*  *Grin* of stupidity book-) How to become number one?  *Angry*
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 19:41:26 PM by xilix » Logged
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 15:44:21 PM »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic

i realised this topic was read over 600 times.and not one reply .....its from 2007   .hahahahha *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 17:13:24 PM »

*freak* *freak* *freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 17:30:32 PM »

i wish i knew how to count  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 17:34:34 PM »

can somebody tell us what is the subject of this topic in 2 lines? coz the one he made is kinda messy  head_hurts_kr

*freak*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 18:04:55 PM »

what is  D.S.he keeps sayiing it  *xxx* *xxx*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 01:38:02 AM »

can somebody tell us what is the subject of this topic in 2 lines? coz the one he made is kinda messy  head_hurts_kr

The topic was posted to get an answer to a question.  The question is "what strategy should I use to get my empire in the top 10 for networth points?"

He/she quotes three methods one might try.  The first is "learn to fight".  The second is outdated because transports auto-unload.  Basically the second one could be updated to "learn to farm".  The third suggestion is "learn to negotiate and make many friends". 
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:07:29 AM »

what about permanent invulnerability method?

-u never lose resources.

-u never lose battles.

-u never lose argue about scientist

how???

quit  *freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:16:56 AM »

what about permanent invulnerability method?

-u never lose resources.

-u never lose battles.

-u never lose argue about scientist

how???

quit  *freak*
*hahaha* *hahaha*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 21:57:14 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

*freak*
Moonshadow
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 21:51:27 PM »

1. Become scientist
2. Activate premium
3. Do centralization and bureaucracy as frequently as possible.
4. Build as many big forts as possible. NO point in investing in any melee units. just get good archers and keep the forts packed.
5. after 2-3 months when goldmines start making light spearmen + siege units ONLY  to extract gold avoid any combat..
6. have a low iron production . do not research melee attack armor etc,
7. Aim to get 25 provinces all level 8 and pack with elite archers
After that invest heavily in military get a post of general or higher and in an alliance that would do many wars.. win some good battles. use the light spearmen to get more honor out of the battles.
try to get an army like 2-3 million

I havent tried this myself but i have reason to believe it would work
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 05:45:44 AM »

Not bad...

I like:
1) get mountain province as soon as possible with fort 3 or 4, store all resources in the mountains
2) try to kill all nearby players at least 1X when they are offline or their army is elsewhere ( at start of realms, I find many players are dormant while they develop)
3) focus on econ, guilds and forts - level 3 and 4 can be untouchable at early stages with fortification upgrades and archers
4) develop a goldmine army 1000 + spears and archers and watch for targets
5) join or create an alliance - being solo leader offers econ and attack benefits, so solo alliances can be good at the beginning
6) try to get an early war vs another alliance with 5 members (5000 net worth) vs. your solo alliance
7) get the 10X production every 24 hours and grow, grow, grow
8) waste production on soldiers which you will kill by throwing them against neighbors...bring enough power to break the fort, but bring many spears to get killed by the archers - the honor bonus builds up and gives a massive advantage in early wars...too much production spent on research and farms can decrease your 2X targets and enter you into someone elses 2X.
9) Then, spy lots, be online to watch your account and move your resources when danger lurks.
10) get the boxed mountain and go for elite archers and trebs

Food for thought anyway

**scientist is useless at the start as you dont have a pot to piss in for resources...so it does not matter how fast you research
** the province only mentality is an ok strategy, but you get massacred by warrior types after your resources...its boring and there is no revenge as you dont have enough morale, melle or soldier strength to do anything.  Want to be some warrior player's regular army save?
** archers only strategy is bad idea if attacker brings horses and siege - you need other units as well
Steveempire

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 06:11:13 AM »

Not bad...

I like:
1) get mountain province as soon as possible with fort 3 or 4, store all resources in the mountains
2) try to kill all nearby players at least 1X when they are offline or their army is elsewhere ( at start of realms, I find many players are dormant while they develop)
3) focus on econ, guilds and forts - level 3 and 4 can be untouchable at early stages with fortification upgrades and archers
4) develop a goldmine army 1000 + spears and archers and watch for targets
5) join or create an alliance - being solo leader offers econ and attack benefits, so solo alliances can be good at the beginning
6) try to get an early war vs another alliance with 5 members (5000 net worth) vs. your solo alliance
7) get the 10X production every 24 hours and grow, grow, grow
8) waste production on soldiers which you will kill by throwing them against neighbors...bring enough power to break the fort, but bring many spears to get killed by the archers - the honor bonus builds up and gives a massive advantage in early wars...too much production spent on research and farms can decrease your 2X targets and enter you into someone elses 2X.
9) Then, spy lots, be online to watch your account and move your resources when danger lurks.
10) get the boxed mountain and go for elite archers and trebs

Food for thought anyway

**scientist is useless at the start as you dont have a pot to piss in for resources...so it does not matter how fast you research
** the province only mentality is an ok strategy, but you get massacred by warrior types after your resources...its boring and there is no revenge as you dont have enough morale, melle or soldier strength to do anything.  Want to be some warrior player's regular army save?
** archers only strategy is bad idea if attacker brings horses and siege - you need other units as well
Steveempire

really sounds like mine trademark  *freak* . only horses+siege works excelent early game! . and when u become famous in realm while owning early on , u can add insurance archers and continue to bully much smaller players: like 5000 cavalry + 1000 archers + catapults .Anyway it is possible to play with 43 rams(too early for wars,can be used for F4 guys in 2x ,almost 60 lost moral in siege) if u really want just to play imperia from begining,but best thing i suggest is teching to 108 catapults for those early wars .why 108 ? well 3k damage ,4 rounds = 1296k dmg ,owns plain F5 wall 4 .If i remember well every next level of fortification is countered by 8 additional cats.this can work for mountain forts too ,even boxed but really needs certanity in army walls and other,as well as no moral penalties in this attacks.Works good only in extreme military orientation and flawless play,thinking,and alot of time online and perfect targets chosen every day .Big bucks are at those lets call them "leading farmers" who relay on their invulnerability .Well give them hard time boyz !

important note:in simulation watch carefully every round ,u may be lucky to have 0 casulties some rounds and win with more moral !Always try with less or more archers in simulation and observe)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 06:12:05 AM by fragmaster » Logged

Moonshadow
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 06:47:53 AM »

of course i cant compete with digital electronics  *xxx*
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 01:59:08 AM »

really sounds like mine trademark   . only horses+siege works excelent early game! . and when u become famous in realm while owning early on , u can add insurance archers and continue to bully much smaller players: like 5000 cavalry + 1000 archers + catapults .Anyway it is possible to play with 43 rams(too early for wars,can be used for F4 guys in 2x ,almost 60 lost moral in siege) if u really want just to play imperia from begining,but best thing i suggest is teching to 108 catapults for those early wars .why 108 ? well 3k damage ,4 rounds = 1296k dmg ,owns plain F5 wall 4 .If i remember well every next level of fortification is countered by 8 additional cats.this can work for mountain forts too ,even boxed but really needs certanity in army walls and other,as well as no moral penalties in this attacks.Works good only in extreme military orientation and flawless play,thinking,and alot of time online and perfect targets chosen every day .Big bucks are at those lets call them "leading farmers" who relay on their invulnerability .Well give them hard time boyz !

important note:in simulation watch carefully every round ,u may be lucky to have 0 casulties some rounds and win with more moral !Always try with less or more archers in simulation and observe)

I dont like siege early as it strips population, costs big $ and cant carry anything - thoughts?
I love the leading farmers as well - rich resources and no risk

Good tips

Steve empire
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: