Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 16:21:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Bye from me..  (Read 20621 times)
spyderbvg
Private

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 13:43:30 PM »

As i said i quote from beatzie post, and random and slaytanic are nick from realm 4
k_mihai
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 16:16:30 PM »

different eras, not played at the same time by him, spyder, learn how to read....

he had different nicks in different eras and realms.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 16:17:46 PM by k_mihai » Logged
spyderbvg
Private

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 16:47:02 PM »

Bai mihai lasa-ma man in pace......  urmareste si tu putin sa vezi, nu-i tot lua ata apararea. Cand face random mutari slaytanic e in pauza, cum se opreste random cum incepe slaytanic sa faca mutari in joc. Poate nu joaca tot timpul si cu unul si cu celalalt, poate mai e si beria dar tot intra si el si la random si la slaytanic. Pot sa bag mana in foc pentru asta.
k_mihai
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 16:58:01 PM »

english...
what u say, doesn`t prove anything.

darkstar had at least one banned member, on the other side
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 16:59:07 PM by k_mihai » Logged
nasio
Captain

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 19:06:48 PM »

Bai mihai lasa-ma man in pace......  urmareste si tu putin sa vezi, nu-i tot lua ata apararea. Cand face random mutari slaytanic e in pauza, cum se opreste random cum incepe slaytanic sa faca mutari in joc. Poate nu joaca tot timpul si cu unul si cu celalalt, poate mai e si beria dar tot intra si el si la random si la slaytanic. Pot sa bag mana in foc pentru asta.

go to the romanian forum,,here only english  *Tongue* *Tongue*
BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2007, 03:06:48 AM »

my account names R4 was:

BeaZtiE R4 E2, R4 E3
Random R4 E4

now
Slaytanic R4 E5

i never play with more than one account in one realm.. never been banned for cheating, babysitting.. etc..

PS
spyder hit my modest army today.. actually i never saw worst hit from player with 560k net points against player with less than 270k net.. *Smiley*
he made over me unthinkable really really hard hit.. 1,5x damage  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
i lost look as 95k net points he lost 65k
GAYder.. use the fucken calc (you can find it on THIS LINK ).. the game is not only be a farmer with 600k army and think than you are immortal.. this save mission who you make one h. ago will not save your fat ass *Smiley* (ask your ally.. you know who.. for more info what means to be killed online 1 sec after your army return...)
 *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*

Two thousand fattened years like maniacs
Have despoiled our common grave
Now what necrophagous Second Coming backs
From the cradle to enslave?
spyderbvg
Private

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 08:25:29 AM »

Man you sucks. I only hear from you big words. Now, "YOU GREAT MASTER OF CATCHING ARMY ON SECONDS" you arrive much more early before me. I'm really sorry couse you don't send random army after me becouse random will be over to. I will put 1000falanx for random to catch somethink, i don't whant to have him on my conscience becouse i see that he prick a lot this night to catch me (a lot of attack and a lot of pillage) All the game you do army save for what? I catch you in your hours of playing. BY BY BEATZIE. Is the last post i will reply regarding you. You don't understand anythink. I play this game only for brake that i do on my work to relax a little. I don't care so much about what is happened in this game. Next era i will be playing the same. I don't have time to play warrior way.
ciccio1971
Private

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 20:55:27 PM »

Hello and greetings to the real life.
Come and visit us occasionally.

ciao bello , vienici a trovare ogni tanto.

soon Ciccio

BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 00:55:32 AM »

bla bla bla

for this motive you run away in vacation? let me know  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*

anyway.. really this was the my last era..
cicco, thanks bro.. i will keep on eye the forum.. but cant play... for this era.. i just switch my projects with 3-4 m (actually i think to start September, but i must start January with my new huge project... first than all motives for the taxes.. have not sense to pay all annual taxes just for 100-120 days)
now first January days will start.. and will be really busy.. nothing free time *sad*( (this sux.. because i play this game from first days of sept. 2005... and the game is a part of my life... but unfortunately the pleasure will be over.. )

Reaccão
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 01:00:21 AM »

for this motive you run away in vacation? let me know  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*

anyway.. really this was the my last era..
cicco, thanks bro.. i will keep on eye the forum.. but cant play... for this era.. i just switch my projects with 3-4 m (actually i think to start September, but i must start January with my new huge project... first than all motives for the taxes.. have not sense to pay all annual taxes just for 100-120 days)
now first January days will start.. and will be really busy.. nothing free time *sad*( (this sux.. because i play this game from first days of sept. 2005... and the game is a part of my life... but unfortunately the pleasure will be over.. )

Well, if you ain't playin', I ain't playin'.  *rose* I'll check in just to see if you really are quitting or not  *Grin*
BeaZtiE
Annihilator
Private

Stormtrooper Of Dead

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2007, 13:10:25 PM »

Well, if you ain't playin', I ain't playin'.  *rose* I'll check in just to see if you really are quitting or not  *Grin*
fsckun sniffer  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

rowdy
Private

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 13:19:29 PM »

Bye Beaztie. It was good playing with you, and good learning from you. You will see I've finally made Marshall  *YAHOO*, though this is the first era I've actually tried to, and I'm on over 600 honor (with no pushing or shoving  *Tongue*), and nearly all done while under 100000 points. Not too bad for someone you said still hadn't learnt much  *dance*. Low point strategy can be just as effective. You have to fight a lot of battles, and piss a few people off, but it's amazing how many allies you make from it as well. Most people feel it's better to be friends, than have your army smashed again. They also understand it's a game of war. I too will be 'TRYING' to wind down after over 12 months. Though, I too said that a couple of era's ago.

ciccio1971
Private

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 20:03:01 PM »

Congratulation Marshal Rowdy.   *bravo*
I knew him, and I had told you.   *bear*

soon Ciccio

Faruk06
Private

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2007, 21:27:01 PM »

good bye beaztie, you are honest man and very good player,, I read what spyder wrote at this forum,,, I took a first message from spyder at last era, he wanted to help to attack tunev who was the first player at net point, spyder was second player I think I was the third player,,spyders message was like this ""we have a NAP with tunev but I dont trust him, I will attack him this night can you help me.""  they had NAP but spyder wanted to attack him?Huh?,, I didnt help spyder,, spyder was my friend but not good friend,,but chimera (zamolmix (george)) was my good friend from last era,, at this era we have NAP with darkstar, but one night they chimera and spyder attacked me suddenly,,because I was too strong and at this time half of my army was at duty *Smiley*,, syder wrote some thing but thet are not true,, I never handle pusat or thereaper I dont know their pasword, pusat was alper he played this game for attack oldman,,after oldman left this game he left too,, 22351905 also different person,,, I never attack one if we have NAP,,I attacked maximillian,, he was not in darkstar and he was banned,,, and our rule is that "if some one get banned we can't attack his central but we can attack other fortress,,I attacked maximillian's other fortress,, if You have NAP with spyder be careful!!!,, This era is my last era too,, good evening my friends,,enjoy your game,
rowdy
Private

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2007, 23:01:52 PM »

Congratulation Marshal Rowdy.   *bravo*
I knew him, and I had told you.   *bear*

soon Ciccio
You were the only player who managed to take out my entire army this era. I thought I was going to get all the way through. I had to make 11 full attacks in 2 days, instead of maybe 1 or 2, as I was so close before you struck. I thought I would take the 4 full days to get there, but I made it early. And managed to piss the guys from Mercenario off in the process.
I should have come into this forum and chatted earlier. Many of you are very nice off the battle field. On the battlefield, you should have dogs shitting on your lawn, but off it, many are ok.  *Grin*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: