Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 11:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dilema  (Read 2376 times)
ovizxc
Private

« on: April 29, 2014, 11:17:12 AM »

Hello. i have a dilema...it is someone left who check the complaints from v4 versions? i am asking you because if it's not anyone left, at least tell me to start to steal like other players from this version. Because from my point of view, it's not fair that some players produce only to their account, and others produce from 5, 10, maybe 15 accounts
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:20:32 AM by ovizxc » Logged
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:21:59 AM »

If you suspect that someone is using multiple accounts, then please report them to us.

You can take a look at this topic for information on how to report players: http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=18367.0
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 11:26:22 AM »

If you suspect that someone is using multiple accounts, then please report them to us.

You can take a look at this topic for information on how to report players: http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=18367.0

i don't suspect anyone, I KNOW FOR SURE that some players steal...i play this game for 7 years i know too well how to make a report, but since krum it's not checking the reports anymore, everyone it's clean. no matter what he does, fixed battles, multiaccount, illegal trade, the player it's clean
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 11:36:39 AM »

If you suspect, or know for sure, that someone is cheating and/or using multiple accounts, then please send an e-mail to support@imperialsupport.org. Send this e-mail from the e-mail address your account in the game is registered with and include the following information in your e-mail:
  • The realm
  • Your username
  • Username(s) of the players you want to report
  • Reason why you are reporting them (please include as much info as possible, also see 4. in the post I sent you in my previous message in this topic)

The reports are still being checked for each and every version that is active. I'm putting a lock on this topic now.

*Locked*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: