Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 21:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: diamonds  (Read 7587 times)
ninke
Forum Staff

« on: December 10, 2011, 14:07:27 PM »

I just noticed that it is not possible anymore to buy 200 diamonds. Less you can buy now is 500 for 19,95 euro.
I already know what you gonna say ...that is cheaper then it was before.

BUT not all of us wanna buy so many diamonds !! I was very happy with the walliecard (wich can not be bought anymore , so link is useless) and with the 200 diamonds for 10 euro option.

Not all players are working people , not all earn much money ,... Is it so hard to think a bit on those players also ??

Anyway because I am pretty sure you don't gonna change this again ,  I wanted to ask you to  think of a methode we can donate diamonds to other players or to your own account in other realms .
You can make this a way only bought diamonds can be donated  so you avoid that people make 100 accounts to donate the free diamonds to his main account.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 14:16:34 PM by nadiaa » Logged
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »

Where the **** is my message this time *freak*
this is my freedom of speech, if you moderators continuing to remove my messages I will take actions against it, and yes I can, this is pure discrimination that I'm not aloud to say my opinion... this is my last warning, try me.

article 19 of the universal declaration of human rights.

Personal forum-ban count: 11. Edited after a 2 YEAR ban.

Good to be back with more scandal information.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 19:30:43 PM »

If you continue to spread lies and constantly write insults about admins and owners of this game, talk about some conspiracy, talk about cheaters in GW in IO forum an that we take no actions and so on.... i will ban you from forum. opinion is one thing, what you write is another. If you gave us last warning, consider this my last warning. *Smiley*
@nadiaa - wallie is bought by some company. i think named safecard and after they merge totally and that is finished, we will see what service they will offer and at what price. For now the cheapest option is 500 diamonds, which actually got cheaper then before. CMs which works in office can give more info... i dont know more about recent change, because i dont work in office so i didnt manage to find out more.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 22:03:16 PM »

If you continue to spread lies and constantly write insults about admins and owners of this game, talk about some conspiracy, talk about cheaters in GW in IO forum an that we take no actions and so on.... i will ban you from forum. opinion is one thing, what you write is another. If you gave us last warning, consider this my last warning. *Smiley*
You call me a liar, now that is a lie *xxx*
did I lied if I said that cheaters in GW did not get punished? how can that be a lie? I seen it with my own eyes, made screenshots and what so ever so who are you to call me a liar, if I'm lying then prove me wrong, prove to me that cheaters do get punished for there cheats, I just looked at the GW game and nope, people still use there multi accounts to add up alliance researches, but hé even tho I still see it I must be a liar right because you say so...
and once again prove me wrong and then but only then you are aloud to call me a liar *ok*

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 23:03:37 PM »

@ Tiger  : Wallie is bought by paysafecard company , will see later how that work out .And I know you do not work in IO office so I wait till monday for answer *Smiley*

To CM :  I just wanted to know if 500 diamonds will stay cheapest option ,   and if so if it is possible to make an option to donate diamonds to other players or to yourself in other realms . ( Maybe just me but I find 20 euro still much money to give on browserbased internet game  *Embarrassed* )
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 23:14:16 PM »

@ Tiger  : Wallie is bought by paysafecard company , will see later how that work out .And I know you do not work in IO office so I wait till monday for answer *Smiley*

To CM :  I just wanted to know if 500 diamonds will stay cheapest option ,   and if so if it is possible to make an option to donate diamonds to other players or to yourself in other realms . ( Maybe just me but I find 20 euro still much money to give on browserbased internet game  *Embarrassed* )
My apologize to post that off topic post, I did gave a proper answer in the first place but it was removed... again,
but on topic, this is a great suggestion, and if paysafecards can be bought in a cheaper form it should be possible to arrange a option to buy diamonds in a smaller amount.
the give away diamonds is also a great option, I remember I did help quite some people with diamonds back in the day where they went to the payment option and gave me the number to call to, so the diamonds would be placed on their accounts, with walliecards it was also possible to hand over the code, but now it's a bit to much to support team mates.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 23:15:00 PM by alander » Logged

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 23:20:43 PM »

You call me a liar, now that is a lie *xxx*
did I lied if I said that cheaters in GW did not get punished? how can that be a lie? I seen it with my own eyes, made screenshots and what so ever so who are you to call me a liar, if I'm lying then prove me wrong, prove to me that cheaters do get punished for there cheats, I just looked at the GW game and nope, people still use there multi accounts to add up alliance researches, but hé even tho I still see it I must be a liar right because you say so...
and once again prove me wrong and then but only then you are aloud to call me a liar *ok*
This is IO forum. You have GW forum. I talk with office everyday a lot, and all reports i give are checked and if guys cheat, they get punished. So cheaters do get punished. And a lot of cheaters get punished, because i can see logs of punished people.
Did you sent those guys to imperial support mail or to any CM? Did you get reply from them? All guys which are reported are checked. All IO realms are also checked on random times, so guys we find cheating are punished. If we dont find proofs, they are not punished. But they are checked. We cant punish people because somebody said they cheat, we ban them on proofs from our tool.

this topic is about payment option and who have something to say, we are open to sugestions. But not on discussions about GW cheats.
Donating diamonds have advantages ofcourse, but have huge disadvantages, like people giving pass to others then those guys steal diamonds...

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 00:39:38 AM »

This is IO forum. You have GW forum. I talk with office everyday a lot, and all reports i give are checked and if guys cheat, they get punished. So cheaters do get punished. And a lot of cheaters get punished, because i can see logs of punished people.
Did you sent those guys to imperial support mail or to any CM? Did you get reply from them? All guys which are reported are checked. All IO realms are also checked on random times, so guys we find cheating are punished. If we dont find proofs, they are not punished. But they are checked. We cant punish people because somebody said they cheat, we ban them on proofs from our tool.

this topic is about payment option and who have something to say, we are open to sugestions. But not on discussions about GW cheats.
Donating diamonds have advantages ofcourse, but have huge disadvantages, like people giving pass to others then those guys steal diamonds...
Well action reaction, is there someone in GW forum... *hmm* no.
and yes I did send mails to support myself, including screenshots and I even explained where they should look at, how simple can you get it.
remember this http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=27863.msg210895#msg210895
The person in that alliance even admits it are multi accounts, they still did not get punished, did you knew that? or is it 1 of my "lies", you tell me like I said if I'm wrong only then you are aloud to call me a liar, so do you want to call me a liar?

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »

@Tiger : If someone steal diamonds because you trusted him enough to give him you password then this is you own fault ..and was giving passwords not forbidden ?  *hihi*

Btw  , one of big problems with cheapest option (500 diamonds)  is that it is to expensive to help a friend out  . I used to help some guys also  with credits but I certainly will not do that with options I  have now .
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 08:58:59 AM by nadiaa » Logged
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 11:53:16 AM »

Come to think about it and the give away diamonds will not be an option, since you get free diamonds anyway it's easier to fraud with it in the game

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 14:43:43 PM »

You can make this a way only bought diamonds can be donated  so you avoid that people make 100 accounts to donate the free diamonds to his main account.

(out first post Alander *wink* )
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

(out first post Alander *wink* )
Yes I just saw it, I was mislead-ed for a second, but that would mean you have to separate the diamonds which is a bigger mutation then when there could be a option to buy diamonds in a lower amount.

Finally I probably did convince the moderators in GW forum to let the bots bot around and not to remove post anymore, lets see if IO realizes that something has to be done over there... from your loyal "liar" *hihi*... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K64YdlyYWlg
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:39:28 PM by alander » Logged

ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 13:02:09 PM »

This separating of diamonds already exist , you can not buy present with free diamonds .....or they must have changed that ,  but have my doubts about that.
alander
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 13:48:30 PM »

Either way if it does exist, perhaps they should change the free diamond into "crystals" or some sort to avoid confusions, so you get a clear picture from what bonuses you can get with "crystals" and what bonuses you can get with diamonds, that way you took away the possibility to transfer the free stuff with multi's as well, and it opens the option again of "transferring diamonds" to other players.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 13:49:18 PM by alander » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: