Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WORKERS  (Read 7620 times)
Apmucm
Private

« on: October 29, 2011, 15:49:38 PM »

A lot of players leaving the game laying off workers to become coins to their account has not been attacked. A consequence of this is lost in active players the opportunity to feed their armies, and they can not continue to develop. Coins in the county a lot of players, but they have no money ... And because of that empty amount accounts around the active players are different, then the game is out of balance. So I ask to accounts that were not producing coins and resources, after 2 weeks, again began to produce resources .. In this case, the game will not be an imbalance. Thank you for your attention, I hope to answer.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 15:55:14 PM by Apmucm » Logged
Apmucm
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »

I understand that Admins are busy with Version 5 but maybe there will be some who prefer 4 classic style.

P\s My friends please tell me, you understand what I wrote or not?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 16:09:20 PM by Apmucm » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 20:43:13 PM »

Game is not disbalanced. We removed production from goldmines in V5 for good reason - for example so players fight active players, not just hit goldmines. So we wont hire people in V4 to player who dismissed them. Thats player choice.  If he wish to dismiss them, he can do it. Some guys even pillaged goldmines before, so they ruined them for their enemy.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 23:20:26 PM »

Coins arent problem in this game.Most common bias is that they were helping warpath style.Increase in army cap u can reach along with speeded up convergence in losses recovery.Sounds as military helper.Truth is that some years ago ,people had 8000 guardians and good fort,sending 8 parallel attacks ,no trebuchets on payroll ,sending coins  ,no carry cap etc... farmers were buffed with it a lot.U may or may not noticed that defensive play is deeply favored in this game.Reason is simple .There is 1% of players that would make havoc in particular realms if offensive play was more rewarding.Psycho lunatic no lifer with some brain and a lot free time feasting on regular John Doe.Not good for keeping customers.War game,true,but not substitute for life .Even when "normal" ,there are some special groups of people like night shift employed people (i dunno ,museum guards or 24/7 cashiers ) that have scary advantage.Thats what "pure eco top farm fat boss diamonds heavy" build is for if u ever wondered!to keep u safe.

If u want to stick to this game,u have to accept it "as is" .Dont count on democracy voice too much.
That includes:
-bitter taste of falling behind if u want to play military.It is rocket science(everyones utopia) to be top1 with warpath
-bitter taste when u completely defeat someone ,he quits,and u have nothing from it (dissed workers)
-bitter taste when ur enemies are immune to any war if they want that.Actually only wars that make sense and profit are impossible 99% of time.
-1000 dirty tricks with babysitting.u cant land a hit on smart dirty player.
-pretty painful tech tree.U may think that there is diversity and choice,but no ,there is very few limited good tech choices.At first it makes difference,but later,everyone end up with same set.Its because of research pattern ,a lot of levels(with generalized price formula increase) of very few researches.Forces u to finish up with a lot of everything uniformly distributed.Would be better to have 50 researches but mutually exclusive pairs or combinations.saying that empire is either innovative or narrowminded,or centralized - decentralized, aristocracy or plutocracy orientated,every with its pros and cons.that way accounts would continue to go to different directions,instead merging into 1 same path.

-game is monopolistic ,but at least offers incremental value of decision overtime.U can catch up most of time.
-bad part of last statement is that u dont want others to catch u up easily if u worked hard to make advantage.Kinda expected.
-packing army.most boring of them all.instead of option to automatically send most consuming army in forts,u do it manually.for X provinces.one of major set backs.at start of era u can finish all u wanted in few minutes,but later u cant do anything without 30-60min!thats pain.linear progression of time wasted on motoric clicks.Many players end up trapped in game with feeling of "effort loss" if they quit,and thats no1 reason they still play it in final stages of 1 year realm.
-u cant allow that "effort loss" over-weights all other things u dont like.
-if u can live with all that ,enjoy ur game!

PS hey and i forgot last line
-sweet taste when u destroy egoistic farmer with every possible rule going into his advantage (MasterCard commercial tag line "priceless")

Apmucm
Private

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 15:59:37 PM »

Friends, thank you very much for your answer! Very nice to hear your opinion on my question. I play in IO for a long time. The game is very well done, but it had its flaws, but they were not so significant. However, when I was playing and at the same time on two accounts simultaneously I noticed that the system has very serious flaws, because on one account, I quickly grew and as the military and as a farmer, because that is around me was quite abandoned accounts for the fact that I could feed my army and rapidly develop. And on the other account, around which was also a lot of abandoned accounts, but they were empty, due to the fact that their host was removed from the production workers and left the game or start playing a different realm. I could not develop as well as on the first account, there was no money for the maintenance of the army, not to mention the development and in the end defeated the enemies of my second account. I also like many abandoned that account and removed from the production workers. I ask you if you upgraded the system so that all were in the same position, and throw the game so that they are not attacked, they could only leave by using vacation mode.

Thank you for your attention and hope for an answer.
Apmucm
Private

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 16:08:28 PM »

P/S I really like this game, and I like to play the old classic version 4. I would like to make it there, long time. And I believe that my proposal will contribute to that. Thank you my friends!
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 19:04:25 PM »

oh ,v4 is easy.U dont need position luck to be best.U need methodology for coins .That includes systematic and precise mechanism of finding new coins.And attack only new coins whenever they appear in realm.It is possible to find newest abandoned mine in realm at any time .U just need some IT skill or solid logic and some effort for evidenting changes,and find ur way to do it.So as long as ur method is better than someones else method,ur going to earn few times more gold regardless of ur "luck".Middle of map is best due to statistics of their appearing and "mean player reaction time" for new coins.This is absolutely possible with single account - no multis for rumors are needed.U just must decide what are u rumoring.Also no exceptional memory is needed (to remember everything).Or creativity in search session (hopeless letter combining).I dont want to reveal details ,coz everyone deserves as much gold as he is smart and persistant.

Apmucm
Private

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 23:32:28 PM »

You do not understand what I said. I play this game for a long time, and find a coins for me there is no difficulty, the problem is that, the coins are empty ... here's the problem, and with each new realms, of empty coins are more and more!
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 00:55:37 AM »

*pardon* ur wrong.forced employement would only lead to more gold available ,prices would be double,triple,multiple Gold Equivalent.meds and centralisation would OP even more due to high % of gold price.There is certainly enough gold to be above everyone else who use simple coining methods,and if method is good,it makes certain top3 nw place.Increased amount of gold in coins ,as in v4 before v4a ,would only decrease worth of spliting or attacking live players.Lets say that from 3 new coins ,only 1 has gold,2 are dismissed, its more balanced than if all 3 have jackpots.Reduces impact of luck .Using advanced methods in old v4 where every coin produce, is OP .u can play without economy and still beat everyone else who does not use advanced methods.thats why its nerfed in v4a.If ur old player u also know that iron was often 13 gold on market,or stone was 5 or similar nonsense....It was backfiring at coining players.Making paradoxal pure farming builds ,where people with 0 offensive wins had always more gold than those who coin..Just sell and invest forever .now prices are at least normal,and gold u plunder worths something.

Apmucm
Private

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 02:29:47 AM »

I understand what you mean ... ) For 2-3 years ago when I first started playing it was, but now the situation is much harder.
Now play much more experienced players, who do not want to have their accounts attacked. Because of this a lot more accounts are empty coins.
Imagine. Around you on the map, are the same as you are active players who are like you are developing due to its economy, wars, and coins. Around 100% of active players, there is a 100% coins, 20% of them on vacation, 50% empty, and only 30% of the resources produced. The location of these 30% may be absolutely different. And if these coins will be located near the 40% of active players, the remaining 60% of active players will be disadvantaged in development. This imbalance.

Yes you are right, increase money circulation in the game, but it will grow in all players. increase the level of development of all players.
P\s If all the coins in the game will produce the resources, then everything will be in the same conditions. If someone wants to get away from the game, let him take vacantion mode.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:56:00 AM by Apmucm » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: