Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: capital changing  (Read 2631 times)
zezva
Private

« on: September 29, 2011, 20:46:45 PM »

hi, i changed capital and didn't know that i could not do the same in 168hrs. i think this rule is very annoying one and if you think and care about your customers, you should decrease the time or terminate it. it is not compatible to reality, if some president or just a leader decides to change capital then he/she can change the decision whenever he/she wants. i changed the capital and in 168 houres i'll lose more than 100.000 population, for what it has taken more than a month...
it's very difficult for me to continue the game with knowing that in a week i'll have 100.000  less population. please think about the game to be better than it is today, the game should be entertainment not frustration.
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »

The 168hr exist for a reason - so players don't exploit that feature. The gold is stashed in the capital only and you would be able to move(and hide) it across your whole empire way too easy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: