Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 19:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bring back my rock! His steal a game!  (Read 1821 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: September 25, 2011, 13:29:30 PM »

Bring back my rock! His steal a game! rant evil3 evil4
Barabashka
Private

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 13:45:42 PM »

Nomad fortresses can hold 2 times more soldiers in garizon then imperian fort.
  Сочуствую и тебе и себе и всем остальным...Я в течении года добиваюсь, чтобы эти..г..ы..отозвались...У меня изначально пропадали и не только у меня, и ресурсы и армия, и техника и много чего  было и сколько не писал и куда только не писал, им наплевать на это. Пишем сами для себя. Хотя недавно вот написал и мне даже ответили, НЕВЕРОЯТНО !..О том что меня не поняли..хотя  переводчик,ссылку дал, с которым можно было все понять, что с рынка, ожидаемый камень в районе 9 000 000 , так и не вернулся, я его ждал и оставалось 15 минут, я убежал на время, торопился. Ну вроде бы в понедельник должен появиться человек, который по русский сможет прочитать и заново пришлось написать на русском..Хотя  с помощью  Google, можно перевести было в обе стороны и без этого. А КАМЕНЬ так и завис у них - УКРАЛА ИГРА !  Как и все что было и происходило до этого ! Вот дождусь понедельника и если не вернут, брошу игру, надоели  все их косяки и ВЕЧНОЕ молчание ! Ни помощи, ни отзывов... Игра  во всю ТУПИТ и админы такие же молчаливые..Видно никто за ней не следит. Понахватали серваков, а железо дохлое  ! Играл несколько лет, чем дальше , тем хуже...Во многих мирах играю и разные персы. Украли у Heygop  93 realm
    translater GOOGLE
[Quote author = tiger link = topic = 27349.msg209276 # msg209276 date = 1313923776]
Nomad fortresses can hold two times more soldiers in garizon then imperian fort.
[/ Quote]
  Sympathy to you and to myself and everyone else ... I'm in for a year to ensure that these city ... .. S have responded ... I was initially lost, and not only me, and the resources and the army, and a lot of technique and What was and what did not write and where not only wrote, they do not care for it. We write for ourselves. Although recently wrote here and I even told INCREDIBLE! .. The fact that I do not understand .. even though an interpreter, gave a link, with which we can all understand what the market expected a rock in the area of ​​9 million, did not return I was waiting for him and was 15 minutes, I ran away for a while in a hurry. What seems to be on Monday should see a man who can read in Russian and had to write again in Russian .. While using Google, you can convert it to either side without it. A STONE and hung them - Stole GAME! Like everything that was happening before! That'll wait for Monday and if you do not return, give up the game, tired of all their flocks and eternal silence! No help, no reviews ... Playing in all tupit and admins are the same silent .. no one can see her is watching. Ponahvatali servak ​​and iron dead! He played for several years, more and worse ... in many different worlds of play and the Persians. Stole 93 Heygop realm
    translater GOOGLE rant evil3 evil4
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:45:50 AM by Barabashka » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: