Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 12:57:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Small bug  (Read 3713 times)
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« on: December 12, 2007, 18:13:42 PM »

Hello, i think there is a small bug in this situation:

I attacked someone. I was at the Missions in Progress screen looking the time left for the army to arrive there. After the army arrived, instead of refreshing page i clicked "recall army" (my bad). Because of this i lost 1 honor. But in fact the battle was finnished already. I got the report of the battle, the money, and the military points also. Anyway i lost 1 honor point.

Thx!

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 18:18:49 PM »

did you really loose that 1 honor point? or did you just get a message that you lost it?
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 18:27:46 PM »

Yeah, you really lose one point if you hit recall even if the battle is already fought... And the worst part is that they won't give you that point back, bastards!  *Angry*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 18:31:27 PM »

OMG... please tell me you're not whining about your honor again...  *sos*

edit: seriously; it's not really a bug IMO... I think when you press recall when the battle is already there it should give you -1 honor cause why would you do that? chickening out in the last minute and then whining about honor loss? *Smiley*
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 18:33:11 PM by Hiske » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 20:48:55 PM »

edit: seriously; it's not really a bug IMO... I think when you press recall when the battle is already there it should give you -1 honor cause why would you do that? chickening out in the last minute and then whining about honor loss? *Smiley*

yes, it is a bug, spamming tigress *Tongue*
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 21:29:07 PM »

No, i didn't won the honor back. I was 4, and now i'm 3. While, as i told you, i got everything else correctly: report, money, military ponts.

This is not chikening at all.
I had let the screen to "missions in progress", and i was not in front of computer (eating). When i turned back, i saw the message "Army has arrived". I think it was there from a 4-5 minutes. Because when i saw where my army was (after clicking Call back) i saw the time left to arrive. Calculating the time i needed to go to my enemy with the time i saw there, was a difference 4-5 minutes. So practically battle was fight 4-5 minutes before.
The click was my error, but anyway, makes no sense to proceed with "Calling back" an army which in itself is already returning back to castle.

If you want i can PM my data (my name, my enemy name, time of battle, etc). Unfortunately i deleted the report link, but i still see the battle in alliance battle records.

I want my honnor back   *hmm*

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 21:31:31 PM by renis » Logged

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 21:34:27 PM »

well, i don`t think u will get ur honor back, happened to me also
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: