Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:15:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noobs *shakes head*  (Read 5487 times)
Kupofather
Private

« on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:41 AM »

So i woke up this morning in r10 and found i was attacked in my province 9 again right? (This usually happens because noobs seem to find it neccessary to pay me tribute every night in the form of sacking their army agaisnt my uber powerful boxed fort)
But i go and check the person (It was someone from a war we were in) and the idiot sent a pillage at my province.

Now the funny thing about this is that just before i went to bed i had reduced that province down to 0 population (I converted them all into military men)

So the guy sent a pillage of several thousand troops to kill 165 villagers.
I was laughing so hard I almost cried.
*It is forbidden to post reports of battles that have been fought less then 7 days ago.*

The guy had 6 other provinces to choose from with 40k+ villagers in them and he chooses the one province with nobody in it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 12:51:22 PM by Nebthe » Logged
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 06:27:46 AM »

OMG WTF it is 7 in the morning what are you doing here god damn addict?Go to bed! *Grin*
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:29:39 AM »

I'm american <_< Its 9:30 at night...
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 06:39:33 AM »

OMG WTF it is 7 in the morning what are you doing here god damn addict?Go to bed! *Grin*

Saturday morning is officially the best time to kill noobs who are still having hangover from partying last night  *Grin* .... besides I can always go and repent Sunday in church  *pardon*
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 06:51:57 AM »

I'm american <_< Its 9:30 at night...

Oh,so you still haven't been partying,that is a good thing to know.How much pop you said you have - 40k per province? *pardon* What is your income?
Kupofather
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 06:53:48 AM »

LOL My population is pathetically low (they just cant seem to keep themselves from transforming into spears ^_^) But i have a few provinces with about 40k villagers. and this guy chose the one province that had about 400 villagers in it.
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 09:04:44 AM »

He was tryin to get your army if i am not mistaken you mentioned this is your box province and perhaps from his spy reports he could not overtake your walls. He is not a noob on the contrary he is a seasoned player, a noob will sent a field battle, with pillage no matter how low population the enemy got you take some gold and points from it if you do not army catch him. Ok in your situation he was hoping to get a weeee more gold.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:06:09 AM by Amaterasu » Logged

Kupofather
Private

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 09:21:31 AM »

o_0
But <_< All of my soldiers were inside my fort... there wasnt anything to get...
I think i had 200 spears in my field...
I had lost a good deal of my troops in a bunch of massive battles that day so everything fit inside (Except my spears of course, i always leave those outside so the enemy doesnt get a cheap morale boost against my walls)

Also, who sends a pillage (which costs 4 honor) on someone who has 400 population?
A field battle will save you the honor and only cost you what.. 800 gold more? LOL

He is a noob ^_^

And i know how pillage battles work, i did one myself a few days ago to wipe someone out. The fool didnt have his army set to retreat ^_^ I made +6 honor in that battle ^_^
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 09:23:44 AM by Kupofather » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: