Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 19:02:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamonds related question  (Read 576 times)
Bridwine
Private

« on: August 22, 2011, 22:26:44 PM »

So guys, here's the question - the blitz realm I was playing in just got finished. I don't intend to participate in 2nd era - too many games *Grin* - with regular realm and Nations Cup on my hands, I have limited time and another 4 months of blitzing would be a stress. But there are some diamonds left on the account over there - can I withdraw those somehow? Preferably to regular realm. And need I register for the blitz realm for that?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 22:35:13 PM »

So guys, here's the question - the blitz realm I was playing in just got finished. I don't intend to participate in 2nd era - too many games *Grin* - with regular realm and Nations Cup on my hands, I have limited time and another 4 months of blitzing would be a stress. But there are some diamonds left on the account over there - can I withdraw those somehow? Preferably to regular realm. And need I register for the blitz realm for that?
Unfortunatly, you can use those diamonds only in blitz realm. Its possible to transfer diamonds to other realms only if realm is closed and wont be restarted.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: