Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 06:34:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: falling of version 5 as i think  (Read 3668 times)
wolf spirt
Private

« on: July 07, 2011, 23:38:15 PM »

as i play the game for 6 years i think version 5 is a bad one  *freak*
as a leave the game for work  for one  year and when i come back i discover that the game became worst lol ...........
let me tell u some problems i have  now  *crazy*
i see there is no chance but to play in version 5 ..... only few v4 worlds and u can not see any new world .....
even so much era have end since so long time it still not start look here
http://www16.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/register2.php
worlds like 6 & 7 & 8 and soon 9 also 18
that mean we have less players than it was
lol that mean the game is backwards 
but why Huh?
i think so many things .....
v5 is not the better version to force us to use it u can not join any other version  but only one realm 14 u can join in v4  *hmm*
the startgy of crazy gifts that open in the start of era make it useless for players .... so much prizes that make u control the era even u are the worst player on it ....i think u can have gifts but after the era formed  may be after 6 or 7 months of its start .... u can look at realm 64 the realm that falling and start losing its top players one after another ... after one alliance start control the era depends so early on prizes ..... and as the game masters need to sell diamond i think it will be acceptable to make prizes only on premium and guilds not army or resources in the start of the era ... may be resources after 7 months from its start  and army at the last month of the era .....that is fair
another reason i think will make the game  lose more members
its the deployment new rules that u can not have to retreat ur army in ur Owen province in plague or field battle and u can avoid it in every thing in ur colony lol
also easy lose of colony
making one race so much stronger than the other
imperian phalanx changed to 2X against  cavalry of the it must change to 4x to be apple to make balance in power
nomad need no housing so they raise population so fast and less resources to create army and now imperian became weaker after raising archers to 3x and decrease phalanx to 2x   against cavalry ....
lol  *crazy*
i can understand that game master try to sell more diamond and nomad race support  that ... u can be strong easly and lose so fast heheheheh  *hahaha**hahaha*

(king James Version)(Hebrews)(Heb-2-14)(he had the power of death, that is, the devil;)
first vectim is h1n1 >>>>> date of battel 17-10-
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 04:48:16 AM »

As I play the game for 4 years, I think version 4 is bad.  *pardon*

by Koramae.
wolf spirt
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »

as a one of the game team i can understand ur point  *freak*

but that not mean u are right   *ok*
and why u play it 2eras when it was bad   *hahaha*
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:49:25 AM by wolf spirt » Logged

(king James Version)(Hebrews)(Heb-2-14)(he had the power of death, that is, the devil;)
first vectim is h1n1 >>>>> date of battel 17-10-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: