Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 08:37:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: imperian curse  (Read 1803 times)
Infection
Private

« on: July 02, 2011, 02:32:39 AM »

every day i watch how nomad s beat s imperians,..does anybody knows who many medals did get imperians in a clash against nomads? do you know how many imperians are in top 20 in military ranks all over v5 realms?
very ,very litle...
i m asking why is so,..are  all imperians  so bad players or is there some kind of a block in game ,and they just cant break it!
i just watched awful performance from imperian  player in 82 realm where 200 000 paladins go down like cards against mighty cath
5:1 are losses
i just think that this RUN (strenght every player is not in ec.points it is in his army)is not fair beacuse imperians run in boots and nomad in a new adidas shoe....
i think the nummber where cath. starts to beat paladins must be higher,..much higher

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 14:39:15 PM »

i spoke about that for months now. but there is a solution..... 1 million phalanx+ 400k paladins. its difficult to get but the imperian with it can win. but its still very difficult. imperians just cant survive an onslaught from nomads. thats why with alliance castles you only see big nomad battles. none are imperian.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 03:00:17 AM »

i spoke about that for months now. but there is a solution..... 1 million phalanx+ 400k paladins. its difficult to get but the imperian with it can win. but its still very difficult. imperians just cant survive an onslaught from nomads. thats why with alliance castles you only see big nomad battles. none are imperian.

I disagree. The thing is that with nomads everything is straight forward. Not much options to be honest after you get to elite units.

With imperian you have more options and that makes people do mistakes. Until i'm proven wrong i still claim, imperians ARE stronger than nomads BUT farmers DONT know a think about strategy.

Calculate how much 400k elite cavalry cost for nomads, build phalanx, ONLY phalanx with that resources and see what's nomads odds. Use battle calculator and check and STOP crying for NOT being able to understand this BASIC thing. If that's too hard here is calculation for you. With resources of nomads cavalry you can build:

Wood - 514185 phalanx
Iron - 2800000 phalanx

So let's level that to nice and round number (like if you sold some iron, bough wood and left some to do that long dreamed African safari)

Nice and round number 1.000.000 plahanx but trust me you can build more.

Now do the calculation and let me know who win. 400k nomad elite cavalry (choose combination) and 1 M phalanx.

This is not aimed at you Sheridon. I'm just sick and tired of people talking out of their heads.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: