Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 14:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Onogonduri New  (Read 1893 times)
redborg
Major

« on: June 14, 2011, 16:13:54 PM »

i am sorry to do this but the topic was locked with a closing statement.

admin wont tell us how many people were in tralala account last friday. the answer is two btw the sisters. neither disbanded our alliance. if they had there was no reason to do so on a friday evening.

tralala had been in our alliance before and was a close Allie of ours. people from realm 82 can decide if they believe greskia would betray  Onogonduri but its not believable.

talk by admin of what happened before and after friday is all very well but no talk of what happened on friday tells its own story.

and that is my closing statment. i will now move on without v5.

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 09:34:51 AM »

i am sorry to do this but the topic was locked with a closing statement.

admin wont tell us how many people were in tralala account last friday. the answer is two btw the sisters. neither disbanded our alliance. if they had there was no reason to do so on a friday evening.

I will tell this for the very last time, because it's getting tedious.

1. None of the ordinary players can possibly know which the true story is, who has given his password away, who has been logging into his account and when exactly. Thus, redborg, insisting that you do know very well is way out of your league.

2. As I've already said, there are over 50 coincidences, which inlcudes Friday as well.

I don't really care if these 50 people are all her realtives, friends, uncles, sisters, in-lows, personal assistants, nanies etc. The important fact here is that the password was shared and more than one person could enter it and do stuff. From the beginning of the era until last week the leader of this alliance was azsymbabo, and nothing terrible with the alliance security happened... nothing until last week when the leader was changed to tralala. The mightest alliance in the oldest version 5 realm was irresponsible enough to elect for leader a player who had been in the alliance for 4 days. The new leader was irresponsible enough to not change the password since before joining Onogonduri this same password was a public 'secret'.
redborg
Major

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 16:44:39 PM »

post a screen shot showing more people we in on friday than 2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: