Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifts for the start of school year-ahahahahahhaa!  (Read 3150 times)
srbija
Private

« on: September 12, 2011, 17:17:08 PM »

I can not believe!!! no comment!!! ahahahahah!!! gifts for that! what's next?!!!
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 08:45:39 AM »

Next are gifts for Christmas *wink*

Since they are totally optional, there is nothing to be shocked by.
srbija
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 16:25:20 PM »

Is not it enough that guilds are paid with diamonds, these gifts influence the course of the game, it is not fair. I am from Serbia and I not have the opportunity to buy diamonds and not to talk about the gifts. it's OK to send gifts for Christmas and New Year, but to start the World Cup, the beginning of the school year.... what's next? Chinese New Year? IO greed will destroy this game, you better take a look at how their worlds are empty. I also gave up the game because of all this. I played 3 years of empire, but this is far too much already.
yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 16:40:31 PM »

Is not it enough that guilds are paid with diamonds, these gifts influence the course of the game, it is not fair. I am from Serbia and I not have the opportunity to buy diamonds and not to talk about the gifts. it's OK to send gifts for Christmas and New Year, but to start the World Cup, the beginning of the school year.... what's next? Chinese New Year? IO greed will destroy this game, you better take a look at how their worlds are empty. I also gave up the game because of all this. I played 3 years of empire, but this is far too much already.

Sure it influences the game, just like daily 10h production bonus does.
srbija
Private

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 19:16:21 PM »

what do you think yovana how these gifts to modify the situation around the castles in the r 82. the rest is only a month until the end? these gifts to them as a reward. http://clip2net.com/s/1aKu8. Alliance Asirienii hold 50%.!!! is it ok???
yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 09:12:18 AM »

what do you think yovana how these gifts to modify the situation around the castles in the r 82. the rest is only a month until the end? these gifts to them as a reward. http://clip2net.com/s/1aKu8. Alliance Asirienii hold 50%.!!! is it ok???

So? If hypothetically gifts do modify the castles situation they will do it for everyone, or, at least, everyone will have the chance to choose whether to modify it or not do anything instead.
srbija
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 10:39:25 AM »

I am from Serbia and I not have the opportunity to buy diamonds and not to talk about the gifts!!!!! do you read messages???a few months ago we abolished the possibility of buying diamonds. players from Serbia can not buy them! do you understand!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 12:50:19 PM »

Please, mind your tone.
yes, there is no more sms option for serbia, because daopay, mobile providers and country guverment took over 90% of that money. But credit card, paypal are available in Serbia. We would offer sms service, but unfortunatly number of players from Serbia is to small to even cover expenses for that service. Maybe in future we find option to cover Serbia with some option which will be available easier to people then credit card, because a lot of people dont have such card or are to sceptical about paying with it.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
warart
Private

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 09:13:48 AM »

i quit school  *hihi* can i benefit from the offer? *pardon*

yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »

I am from Serbia and I not have the opportunity to buy diamonds and not to talk about the gifts!!!!! do you read messages???a few months ago we abolished the possibility of buying diamonds. players from Serbia can not buy them! do you understand!

First of all, don't take this tone with me. If you pretend to be treated with respect, do the same. It is a two way street.

Secondly, I really got lost in your chaotic complains. You started the topic complaining about gifts, 'why do gifts exist at all', then the focus moved to 'realm 82 will be won by the Romanian alliance because they have gifts', then it went to 'I can't pay, there isn't sms option for Serbia anymore'.

So, not that it is necessary or going to make you any less sorrowful, but for the record instead - my colleague is right, we do have the absolute critical minimum of Serbian users. We do not have sms option, though, because of your mobile operators - according to the only conditions they gave us, we would have offered Serbian players totally unreasonable prices for totally unreasonable quantities, which is definitely not a loyal move. We don't intend to literally rob people so we refuse to sell for example 12 diamonds for 5 euro.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: