Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 08:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uruk_Hai v/s llllllllll  (Read 142188 times)
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #480 on: December 15, 2007, 22:27:33 PM »

gays, gays... this is supposed to be a clean war, remember? it's all about love, remember? so give eachother a nice hug and a kiss and don't bitch so much *Smiley*

Sure  *kissgirl*

Ok, Reac come here... Oh, you're already here.... Smack!! (<---- that is the sound of a pot smashed on Reac's head) It sounds kinda empty, don't you think? *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #481 on: December 15, 2007, 22:33:06 PM »

good boys! I'm so proud of you!  *kissgirl*
Reaccão
« Reply #482 on: December 15, 2007, 22:43:53 PM »

I SAID: NO TONGUE, NEB  *Angry*
kingjohn
« Reply #483 on: December 16, 2007, 06:10:19 AM »

hey reacarro, how is the war going, I went vacation mode because I got too high carto, no one from uruk hai can kill my army with one single blow, it simply isn't enough but if they find a willing kamikaze so I had to put vacation mode, glad that I killed camthekill, revenged for a friend is complete, I have done my job if the realm hasn't ended yet I will come back and kill one more if I am lucky. It was nearly my log off time and camthekill was more than 2000 distance and I simply can't wait for my troops to return so I just set vacation mode. It was fun killing camthekill, it was hard to kill nebthe, he is 388 distance from me, I hope his computer malfunction when I am online and then I can kill nebthe.  *bear*  *evil*
nasio
Captain

« Reply #484 on: December 16, 2007, 06:16:03 AM »

hey reacarro, how is the war going, I went vacation mode because I got too high carto, no one from uruk hai can kill my army with one single blow, it simply isn't enough but if they find a willing kamikaze so I had to put vacation mode, glad that I killed camthekill, revenged for a friend is complete, I have done my job if the realm hasn't ended yet I will come back and kill one more if I am lucky. It was nearly my log off time and camthekill was more than 2000 distance and I simply can't wait for my troops to return so I just set vacation mode. It was fun killing camthekill, it was hard to kill nebthe, he is 388 distance from me, I hope his computer malfunction when I am online and then I can kill nebthe.  *bear*  *evil*

great to know that our friend kingjhon is a warrior too,,well done  jhonny,,great job  *bear*
k_mihai
« Reply #485 on: December 16, 2007, 06:36:46 AM »

johnie, u couldn`t have killed neb in ur dreams *Grin* for cam, well, i wondered for 2 days when u would have killed him, since he had faulty army saves... btw, why do farmers need high levels of carto? i saw any players like that, and i don`t understand

kingjohn
« Reply #486 on: December 16, 2007, 08:12:58 AM »

johnie, u couldn`t have killed neb in ur dreams *Grin* for cam, well, i wondered for 2 days when u would have killed him, since he had faulty army saves... btw, why do farmers need high levels of carto? i saw any players like that, and i don`t understand

What? What you mean I can't kill nebthe in my dreams? Not even when I a dreaming?  *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *cry* *cry* *cry* When I am out of vacation mode, I will do my best to kill nebthe's army.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 08:17:00 AM by kingjohn » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #487 on: December 16, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »

Kingjohn, the war is going OK, but Uruk's are disbanding unfortunately. So much for the monster war. It was a mistake, sorry.  *tired*

Camthekill is the latest to jump the Uruk ship.
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #488 on: December 16, 2007, 10:16:22 AM »

jump or get thrown off? *Lips Sealed*
Reaccão
« Reply #489 on: December 16, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »

jump or get thrown off? *Lips Sealed*

Who knows...  *tired*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #490 on: December 16, 2007, 10:32:02 AM »

Kingjohn, the war is going OK, but Uruk's are disbanding unfortunately. So much for the monster war. It was a mistake, sorry.  *tired*

Camthekill is the latest to jump the Uruk ship.

Hey, it's not my fault they can't understand a simple rule!  *crazy* Everyone of them must crash every night 100 trebs on a gold mine I might attack, what's so hard to follow it??  *hmm* *hmm*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #491 on: December 16, 2007, 10:37:22 AM »

aww, did i just get a - karma? musta offended some poor gay's feelings..... *rose*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #492 on: December 16, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »

aww, did i just get a - karma? musta offended some poor gay's feelings..... *rose*

oh, there we go, now we made up for it *Smiley*

Hey, it's not my fault they can't understand a simple rule!  *crazy* Everyone of them must crash every night 100 trebs on a gold mine I might attack, what's so hard to follow it??  *hmm* *hmm*

Neb, please accept a few more goons, you have to keep recycling them or at the rate they go in mod and leave you will be left just with hiske and polish soon  *Grin*
Reaccão
« Reply #493 on: December 16, 2007, 11:40:32 AM »

you will be left just with hiske and polish soon  *Grin*

*Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

That is Nebthe's plan.
Reaccão
« Reply #494 on: December 16, 2007, 13:22:09 PM »

Now mycleff left Uruk, too.

This war is just stupid.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: