Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uruk_Hai v/s llllllllll  (Read 140341 times)
Naylrod
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2007, 09:24:56 AM »

i don´t understand this rule:
1) No candidates attacks. All attacks have to be sent before joining either alliance.
what does it means?....(i don´t speak english very well, sorry.)

Finally someone that brings back the thread from spam-heaven (or hell)  *evil*
UberNoob
Sergeant

« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2007, 09:29:13 AM »

i don't get why you gotta send your attack BEFORE joining the alliance of your choice...? Huh?
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »

kalimera nice people! (oops... wrong thread *hihi*)

i don´t understand this rule:
1) No candidates attacks. All attacks have to be sent before joining either alliance.
what does it means?....(i don´t speak english very well, sorry.)

as far as I know candidate attacks are attacks on or from players that haven't been accepted into an alliance yet... so that means that someone can send attacks; wait till 10 secs before the hit... then apply to an alliance... the points will count cause also candidate attacks count; but it's often considered an unhonorable tactics... it's also the other way around... if you attack someone from outside the alliance; that person can join the enemy alliance 10 secs before the hit and right after the hit leave the alliance... it's something like a trojan horse... but remember; I'm just a noob *Smiley*

Finally someone that brings back the thread from spam-heaven (or hell)  *evil*

*YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

i don't get why you gotta send your attack BEFORE joining the alliance of your choice...? Huh?

I think our whiner-friend made a mistake in this... it should be: 'all attacks have to be sent after joining either alliance'... but I'm not sure... remember; I'm just a noob *Smiley*

edit: or maybe it's a joke from mr. whinie... sometimes I don't get his sense of humor *pardon*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 09:36:25 AM by Hiske » Logged
Naylrod
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2007, 09:48:11 AM »

...but it's often considered an unhonorable tactics...

You can read all about this on page 12-14.    ...Sorry bout that!
Kirania
Private

« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2007, 09:49:51 AM »

WOW  *Shocked*
We posted our messages at the very same second!   *xxx*
check out the time on my last message and yours above
 *freak*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:00:33 AM by Kirania » Logged
Naylrod
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2007, 09:55:08 AM »

WOW  *Shocked*
We posted are messages at the very same second!   *xxx*
check out the time on my last message and yours above
 *freak*

Coool!  *cool*
Kirania
Private

« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »

And for some bizarre inexplicable reason I am particularly fond of the no. 11  *Grin*  *Tongue*  *rose*
Reaccão
« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2007, 11:00:17 AM »

kalimera nice people! (oops... wrong thread *hihi*)

as far as I know candidate attacks are attacks on or from players that haven't been accepted into an alliance yet... so that means that someone can send attacks; wait till 10 secs before the hit... then apply to an alliance... the points will count cause also candidate attacks count; but it's often considered an unhonorable tactics... it's also the other way around... if you attack someone from outside the alliance; that person can join the enemy alliance 10 secs before the hit and right after the hit leave the alliance... it's something like a trojan horse... but remember; I'm just a noob *Smiley*

*YAHOO* *YAHOO* *YAHOO*

I think our whiner-friend made a mistake in this... it should be: 'all attacks have to be sent after joining either alliance'... but I'm not sure... remember; I'm just a noob *Smiley*

edit: or maybe it's a joke from mr. whinie... sometimes I don't get his sense of humor *pardon*

Well, lawyers are not known for their sense of humour. They are known as backst... ah, some other time.

A lot of lawyers, have a sense of humour, only Hiske doesn't  *freak* 

It's like when the Uruguayan writer Eduardo Galeano wanted to visit the USA and filled in the formulaire for the visa at the US Embassy... one question was "Do you intend to kill the President of the USA?". Galeaon thought about this a long time and then he realized it must have been joke in the spirit of Mark Twain or something, so he answered "Yes"... He didn't get the visa....
Naylrod
« Reply #218 on: December 07, 2007, 11:14:19 AM »

Well, lawyers are not known for their sense of humour. They are known as backst... ah, some other time.

A lot of lawyers, have a sense of humour, only Hiske doesn't  *freak* 

It's like when the Uruguayan writer Eduardo Galeano wanted to visit the USA and filled in the formulaire for the visa at the US Embassy... one question was "Do you intend to kill the President of the USA?". Galeaon thought about this a long time and then he realized it must have been joke in the spirit of Mark Twain or something, so he answered "Yes"... He didn't get the visa....

That didn't seem to answer the question.  *xxx*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »

Depends what was the question  *Grin*
Reaccão
« Reply #220 on: December 07, 2007, 11:16:42 AM »

That didn't seem to answer the question.  *xxx*

What was the question?  *Smiley*

Edit: a tad late....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:17:09 AM by Reaccão » Logged
Naylrod
« Reply #221 on: December 07, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »

What was the question?  *Smiley*

Edit: a tad late....

Ehhh, the one from Soy_Julian

I guess this is what happens when there are to many spammers in the same thread...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:22:42 AM by Naylrod » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #222 on: December 07, 2007, 11:23:29 AM »

Isn't it obvious!

If you want to make a candidate's attack, it is imperative that you still are a candidate when you send the attack, that you haven't joined the alliance yet. Therefore, the attack has to be sent BEFORE joining the alliance as a full member, otherwise it won't count as a candidate's attack.

But as candidate's attacks are not allowed, there is no need for further discussion about this  *rose* *rose* *rose*

/thread closed.
kgyuszko
« Reply #223 on: December 07, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »

Ehhh, the one from Soy_Julian

I guess this is what happens when there are to many spammers in the same thread...

Kill the spammers *hahaha*
Or spam them with spies
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #224 on: December 07, 2007, 11:26:45 AM »

My spies arent getting through  :-\

mihai is paranoid as always and probably has build borders 19  *freak*
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: