Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:15:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uruk_Hai v/s llllllllll  (Read 140414 times)
julifos
Private

« Reply #810 on: December 20, 2007, 00:53:32 AM »

Btw, who won net worth and military points?
Spidey in a mix? No, mirci was the man...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 00:54:40 AM by julifos » Logged

Reaccão
« Reply #811 on: December 20, 2007, 00:55:58 AM »

Xalyk the liner-wannabe... hahaha it's a shame that he finished first, but not because he created another llllllllll...
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #812 on: December 20, 2007, 00:56:15 AM »

And probably mirci made a record too: 3748 offensive victories in 120 days *pardon*

I am the one and only!
rowdy
Private

« Reply #813 on: December 20, 2007, 00:57:34 AM »

We could make some stats about last-day alliance names: loner..............

2 era's ago, I was playing in an alliance with my son. We fought more wars than most other alliances, and it was the era I learnt most from. We fought damn hard all era, but we weren't high on the ladder, due to the stupid ranking system. How an alliance can fight 1 war, and end up high on the ladder at the end is beyond me.......anyway, I digress. With one week to go, our 'smart' leader decided it would be a good idea to declare war on about 5 alliances. He then booted us all out, leaving himself only, and he was to make a strike on each of the alliances, and get a positive score for each, then go into vacation mode for the end of the era. He did all this without telling us. Damn, I was angry  *evil* when I got up that morning to find out what had happened.
We'd fought our arses off all era, and he left us high and dry at the end. As I said at the time, we would have rathered died trying to get higher, than take a cheaters way and get shafted like that as well.

So from that point I became loner, and just went around smashing anything that was standing still. The next era was better. I lead some good players and fought hard. Again we fought more battles than most, and struggled to stay above 0 on the rankings, but we had fun, and that's what the game is about.

And I had fun this era too. Thank-you all. And Merry Christmas.  *bear*

k_mihai
« Reply #814 on: December 20, 2007, 01:29:47 AM »

Well congratz to all you marshalls, even those who had to fix battles to make it  *Grin* *Grin*

Anyway, noone cares about military points, it's the alliance ranking that matters  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

thanks *Smiley*

And probably mirci made a record too: 3748 offensive victories in 120 days *pardon*

he, he, we was a dedicated attacker
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:31:03 AM by k_mihai » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #815 on: December 20, 2007, 01:31:04 AM »

I forgot about one attack... Ancutza was so close to killing my army... Internet had been bad since we moved to our new house...2-3 minutes down with longer or shorter periods with no problems. That day it was worse than ever, it was down for 20 minutes, I managed to log in 1 minute before ancutza hit...

Now I fixed the internet, permanently I hope, but I won't be needing it.  *Smiley* *Smiley*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #816 on: December 20, 2007, 02:43:18 AM »

Noooooo, Nebthe tricked me  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*
He asked me if he could do an army save on me and he sent fortress siege instead  *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry*
How can you do this to me neb, have you no heart or you have fallen to under the power of the preciouuuuuussss  *Grin*

So?? Where's my report?? Don't tell me you really thought that was a mistake and gave me an empty fort!!  *Angry*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
mircicako
Private

« Reply #817 on: December 20, 2007, 11:30:19 AM »

And probably mirci made a record too: 3748 offensive victories in 120 days

I only want to say that i didn`t "hunt" military points like other players did. My goal was only to recover those 10 days delays in the start of the era by taking gold from farms. In fact only 10-20% of my farm attacks were on lvl 7 fortress.
Octavian
Private

« Reply #818 on: December 13, 2008, 14:16:50 PM »

BumP

Merry X-mas to all of you.   *gamer*

I hope you are all doing well *heart*
Naylrod
« Reply #819 on: December 13, 2008, 14:27:21 PM »

BumP

Merry X-mas to you too and don't forget to be inside when R4 start again, If you take reac with you as well it would be mighty fun.

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=12393.0;topicseen
badgersluvme!
« Reply #820 on: January 20, 2009, 21:46:47 PM »

BumP

*rose* *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose*
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #821 on: January 22, 2009, 22:27:15 PM »

another topik from the deep darkness.. man. its not even fun spamming anymore, its like..
terrible.. well, i will come back tomorrow, see if there is even 1 reply to any of my deep and analytical comments of the forum's topiks..  *freak* *hahaha* *freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #822 on: January 22, 2009, 22:58:41 PM »

another topik from the deep darkness.. man. its not even fun spamming anymore, its like..
terrible.. well, i will come back tomorrow, see if there is even 1 reply to any of my deep and analytical comments of the forum's topiks..  *freak* *hahaha* *freak*
i keep spamming after you but im getting tired  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #823 on: January 22, 2009, 23:17:04 PM »

thats coz ur ahrdly spamming, dude.. and i was having dinner.. the idea of spamming is that u keep spamming and 1 or more other idiots keep spamming and then u spam as many topiks az possible and overspam eachother, and try to spam faster than the other..
but most importantly it has to be funny too, coz if its some crap shit then what kind of spam is it really?!

read between de lines!!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #824 on: January 22, 2009, 23:28:26 PM »

thats coz ur ahrdly spamming, dude.. and i was having dinner.. the idea of spamming is that u keep spamming and 1 or more other idiots keep spamming and then u spam as many topiks az possible and overspam eachother, and try to spam faster than the other..
but most importantly it has to be funny too, coz if its some crap shit then what kind of spam is it really?!

read between de lines!!
*hahaha* i was having dinner too *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: