Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 08:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillaging  (Read 4050 times)
stein1214
Private

« on: May 01, 2011, 08:12:42 AM »

Either make the penalty much more severe for pillaging or take it out of the game completely. A -4 honor hit does absolutely nothing to discourage pillaging. It Make it -50 or even -100 to Honor, or make the penalty somehow tied to the number of civilians that are killed in the pillage attack.

What has pillaging ever added to the game other than another way for big guys to keep little guys down?
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 14:07:00 PM »

its the opposite mate, pillaging helps the little guy to keep the big guy down, your neighbor growing too fast? no problem, pillage him in all provinces every 168 hours, thats a good way to keep him under control. evil3
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 16:57:43 PM »

its the opposite mate, pillaging helps the little guy to keep the big guy down, your neighbor growing too fast? no problem, pillage him in all provinces every 168 hours, thats a good way to keep him under control. evil3

I agree with you sheridon

But the trouble of stein is that he don't know how to take advantage of pillage. Most probably he is imperian and he want to develop without "risk" of being pillaged.

Once he grow up and build HUGE army than he would be killing everybody else.

Nice plan stein but life doesn't work that way
stein1214
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 07:35:19 AM »

How are you going to be successful pillaging someone bigger than you? If they are bigger than you and have a stronger army, they will just retaliate with pillages of their own that are more devastating than you did to them. How do you get ahead of them that way?

nekodrugi, you are obviously a much more seasoned player than I am. If you have a strategy to pillage a bigger player with a big army that actually works to help you gain ground on them, I'd sure like to see it laid out here step by step.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 23:59:18 PM »

How are you going to be successful pillaging someone bigger than you? If they are bigger than you and have a stronger army, they will just retaliate with pillages of their own that are more devastating than you did to them. How do you get ahead of them that way?

nekodrugi, you are obviously a much more seasoned player than I am. If you have a strategy to pillage a bigger player with a big army that actually works to help you gain ground on them, I'd sure like to see it laid out here step by step.

Well as noob i don't know much  *freak*

One thing i know is NO ONE dares to attack me. If they are stronger (and for that they need to send full army) they can't survive my pillage/fort siege combo.

That's how i survive against much bigger players. But what do i know, i'm noob
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »

Pillage penalty won't be altered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: