Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 19:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: war game  (Read 6295 times)
vmandura
Private

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 09:35:06 AM »

good point frag. but take one more factor in this whole calculation. when new players come, at first they get into a alliance where fellow allies help them develop basic strategy and introduce them to what matters and generaly how to play. if they stick to it far enough, they become more and more curious and at some point they visit the forum. that's where bad things start to happen: they encounter tons of posts where 'bitter veterans' post about bad balance, bad game managing, flaws, selectiveness in punishing cheaters and many things this forum should not be filled with at such scale. they normaly like in any real life get all that in their concience and, because of human rebelious nature decide they think the same, and already in their first or second era become same 'bitter not-yet-veterans' and cronologicaly and statisticly stay less time in IO world then people were before. blizzard managed to balance 7 races. IO has enormous problemms with 2. but that is not what i want to alude to because this is as we all forget too often only BETA, but take for example imperial hero which is not beta and still there are only 2 real races to choose from. wariors and magician, if you intend to get to high stages and remain dominant in them as in previous. i believe that atleast more programers are needed because development of the game is too slow. i don't say there is none, but it needs to increase alot. my modest opinion
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: