Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 21:44:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R82  (Read 2260 times)
nekodrugi
Major

R82
« on: April 08, 2011, 23:24:34 PM »

Hmm i can see R82 getting into farming (surviving since goldmines are joke) mode.

All big players don't want to fight because fighting outside of the war gives you no benefit and at this stage everyone reach a "limit" in army size more or less so there is no "easy" victory.

Actually i think every attack on similarly "strong" player is tricky (dangerous) at this point. Case in point is price of Iron. Nobody want iron because there is no "massive" army buildups but EVERYONE want gold and sell iron bloody cheap. We reach our "financial" caps and now i guess we are waiting to see what would happen next.

What do you think?

and please if you are around 400k points or even 1 million (with all due respect) dont count your self as "big". Over 2 million is big
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 23:32:21 PM by nekodrugi » Logged
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 02:04:58 AM »

head_hurts_kr nice point neko, iron is at 0.52 in r82. i got excited and bought a lot to build army but then i changed my mind. i dont even defend anymore i just move my army or do a pillage. i dont get anything from a battle. no moral and absolutely no profit from a kill i actually lose more  *hmm*
true_odin
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 04:41:40 AM »

Hi friends see what I put in the "war game" issue...

Also notice that the price of all resources were greatly affected by the bugs like the one that gives unlimited resources just moving resources between provinces (damn that some one tell me about it when they fixed jajaja).... players that knew that made terrible armies, like many player from asirienii ( some actually were banned for that) but is obvious that almost every player there done that, but not only there, I don t know why admin did not purge all those players....I denounce many of them and you don t have to be a genius when you see a player in top 200, that each day climb 25 or 40 positions that something is wrong, even more when not only him but 5 or 10 of his allies do the same.... *suicide* I saw player grow 400k of point in 3 days in a row....I keep the names because admin know who they are, and I don t know why did not act correctly...

I received many "innocent" ( for not use another word) answer from admin like that is was gold transfer, one that really made me laugh was one that it was because of the gifts....because when a I sent the screenshots the gifts were not able to open  *xxx* 
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 18:19:36 PM »

Also notice that the price of all resources were greatly affected by the bugs like the one that gives unlimited resources just moving resources between provinces (damn that some one tell me about it when they fixed jajaja).... players that knew that made terrible armies, like many player from asirienii ( some actually were banned for that) but is obvious that almost every player there done that, but not only there, I don t know why admin did not purge all those players....I denounce many of them and you don t have to be a genius when you see a player in top 200, that each day climb 25 or 40 positions that something is wrong, even more when not only him but 5 or 10 of his allies do the same.... *suicide* I saw player grow 400k of point in 3 days in a row....I keep the names because admin know who they are, and I don t know why did not act correctly...

I received many "innocent" ( for not use another word) answer from admin like that is was gold transfer, one that really made me laugh was one that it was because of the gifts....because when a I sent the screenshots the gifts were not able to open  *xxx* 

WOW, that explain A LOT.

I was also wondering HOW THE HELL they grow that much. I consider my self a very effective player, i use my resources in VERY effective way and still i had NO CHANCE doing 200k research in a day and growing 1 million in 15 day's.

I also wrote to admins about it but got explanations that didn't satisfy me. No way i could replicate that growth and occasionally i was getting HUGE income from killing players, killing goldmines.

Even when i used my war income PLUS built F8 PLUS centralization i couldn't grow 200k points in one day and i saw players growing 300k points.
Infection
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 18:40:59 PM »

RESPECT:: *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: