Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some suggestions  (Read 3409 times)
ninke
Forum Staff

« on: May 22, 2011, 09:59:40 AM »

Is it not possible to import some things out V5 in V4 ??

I think  on :

- instant transportation of resources and troops
-taxes
-colonies ...so we can move our troops to the other side of world and attack some guys without travelling 10h *Grin*
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 15:03:34 PM »

*ok* nice nadiaa but they will never do it, if they do it will openely show that v5 failed  *hahaha* *hahaha*
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 15:45:46 PM »

This has nothing to do with failing or not of V5 *wink*

Instant transpartation will just save us much time , it is bit stupid to lose 30 min because you must move troops and/or resources to start a big building or research. So I really hope they will implant this in V4 also .

Taxes and colonies will make the game much more interesting , so I hope for this also........... but I know the chance that they do this is very small .
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 17:45:22 PM »

instant transport is really needed especially with war income movement and when you need to spend resources just before you take your offline break, lets see if it pleases them to help the players and implement it, oh, and add supply wagons too please, if we have supply wagons we wont really need instant transport we can just load the wagons up and move them around
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: