Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:28:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOSS ARMY !  (Read 4910 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: April 26, 2011, 14:13:47 PM »

Today, after the holidays and vacations, send half of his army to capture the local province 7. Captured. But my army was gone! (Ranbshe) Previously drgom lost in the world 84 and the troops and honor, and resources! Now here in this world 93, the army disappeared. Who stole it? (Kkogda) When these bugs fixed? And return me my army! Administration generally does not respond! NEVER helps and does not respond! Why would a game need? !       Heygop   real 93   
     I send my attack    Отправлено: 2011-04-26 13:50:29
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 15:28:45 PM »

First of all, the administration always answers to correctly asked questions and always helps solving correctly explained and really existing problems.

Secondly, army does NOT just dissappear out of thin air, it doesn't work like this. Your army can be destroyed by another player or hung for a while due to overloaded server. If you need help, try to explain in the shortest and most concise and procise way - username, realm, what and how was possibly lost (the person you've attacked etc.).

PS: We don't have Russian speaking administration, we don't have enough Russian players for this matter. So it would be better if you try to explain correctly in English, as far as possible of course.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 15:30:51 PM by yovanna » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:52:46 AM »

Today, after the holidays and vacations, send half of his army to capture the local province 7. Captured. But my army was gone! (Ranbshe) Previously drgom lost in the world 84 and the troops and honor, and resources! Now here in this world 93, the army disappeared. Who stole it? (Kkogda) When these bugs fixed? And return me my army! Administration generally does not respond! NEVER helps and does not respond! Why would a game need? !       Heygop   real 93   
     I send my attack    Отправлено: 2011-04-26 13:50:29

I bearly understood your case but by guessing I suppose you sent your army to annex a province after conducting a successful fortress siege with the independent province garrisoned units. You should keep in mind that after the successful battle and consecutive conquest of the province the army you've sent stays in the newly annexed province so you sholuld just call it back to the province of origin. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: