Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 10:10:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not a BUG it is a BULL!  (Read 1557 times)
Infection
Private

« on: May 13, 2011, 00:11:39 AM »

Hello. first time write to an international forum, otherwise I am an active member of the Croatian forum and the main reason why I set this post here is that the more people know about this nonsense before it will be removed.  6 hours off, all we know, what occurs after the player passes 1000 economical points  and 24hours every player must be absent for 6 hours, then reset the timer for 24 hours and so each time. In the event that during the game, while you still have 15 hours for example, going to sleep or are absent because of something you have 6 hours or more, the counter is reset and set again at 24 hours. The only thing that matters to the 6 hours spent in whole, in the middle of the period or at the very end or when you expire 24 hours then you automatically ejected from the game and put you in 6 hours of mandatory rest.

Well, now, what is most important, while the player is 6 hours Offline, his empire was frozen and when you first login, to  your account or if someone is spying on the player,his resources are being updated and added to the province. So the empire of the players has to be spied, under attack or something else that his empire was refreshed and the player must be online, and online as soon as the player clicks on a building -empire refresh. Resources and population in the province are being reconstructed.

As with the resources so the general population. So if the player is offline, because of mandatory online modules for some reason or another (irrelevant) its population is frozen as long as the player not refreshed his logg-in , or if someone is spying / invade his province, then comes to refresh and come up with changes in the population. Now comes the sweetest part.
How to know when a player is offline 6h module?

First, go to the global map and find players who want to attack on his empire by clicking on the 'spying' and you will find a table of its provinces. This table is very important because it shows the exact number of population in each province. you can conclude when a player is offline 6h module population growth is frozen until the empire does not refresh, that's it. You get information about the population of the province and did not refresh his empire with it. To get back to important ... the table entries, write a nummber of population in one province. After 10-minutes look at the table again, if the population stays the same, meaning that there was no  refreshing and player is offline or is online but not on imperia  and you can  pillage him and demolish because he is not online,you can  complete destroy one player s provinces with pillagess and demolish with no fear,..call your friends and send 20 atacks with no fear,JUST WATCH THE NUMBER OF  POPULATION,no spys needed,..........................  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr evil3 evil3 evil3

mkdragan
Private

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 11:56:01 AM »

Now when everyone now  *hahaha*, maybe the admin will add something like rumors (from previously version) ...
In fact that is the second reason for adding rumors.

The first one is that, the player normally can not attack someone who is x2 bigger than he. He will have less spies and his spy level is probably weaker, so I doubt that someone attack x2 bigger players, even in the time when there is reason for that (war or revenge)
JoanArc..
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 13:08:37 PM »

*ok*  great  tip 
i will use it now *hahaha*
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 13:09:59 PM »

hahahah so now everyone knows that spying is broken. all empires are frozen for the 6 hours, lots of people in r82 know this and they use it to know when to pillage all your provinces and all provinces go into riot,. well i hope everyone reads and knows before the topic is locked and disappears, as what usually happens.
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 13:32:35 PM »

Its interesting what are you going to do when people team up to spy on each other? Or if he gets hit by another attack during offline time? Or when they reach farm limits and the population stops growing? You are relying too much on a method that is weak and can be manipulated and tricked..
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 13:35:34 PM »

i just enetered realm 23 v5,and all the resources were same from yesterday, when i clicked on something it refrshed
Infection
Private

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 14:09:07 PM »

Its interesting what are you going to do when people team up to spy on each other? Or if he gets hit by another attack during offline time? Or when they reach farm limits and the population stops growing? You are relying too much on a method that is weak and can be manipulated and tricked..
what are you talking???in croatia 2 realm where first player have a 2 mil. points when will others reach the population limits,...??top players in this realm burn in 40 minuts in 10 provinces ,and they are not in war!?!?...with this nonsense with one friend you can make teribblle damage to anyone!!do you know what is with plesure when you are recesive 8 pilagess in one day and you are in no war!??-30 for pilagess in central province.-5 for lost batlle,-5 for ruined fort,..and so in 8 or more provinces,...MASK THE NUMBER OF POPULATION ,UNTILL SPY S DO THE JOB,...

Infection
Private

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 14:27:19 PM »

i watched tones of changes in game v5 and i can accept all,i was calm,...but you CANT GIVE SO CHEAP INFORMATION WHEN SOMEONE IS ONLINE WHEN IS OFFLINE,...dont make HELL.. rant head_hurts_kr evil3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: