Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 12:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why did you close topic about RAPTOR 2 ???????????  (Read 30266 times)
pobeditel1
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 15:10:08 PM »

And you believe i can not destroy all the Metallica Players ?....

http://www24.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_4_6/7150192_7251233_2073659
http://www24.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_4_6/7150192_7251233_2073660
http://www24.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_4_6/7150192_7251233_2073661
http://www24.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_4_6/7150192_7251233_2073662
.......................etc.
   Raptor2    EMPORIUM  +    8303   8309136 (О)   2418   *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
mascarell
Private

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 17:38:44 PM »

TELL ME LITTLE GUYS THAT ARE LEARNING TO PLAY IMPERIA ONLINE.  HOW DO YOU DEFEAT A PLAYER THAT GOT MILITARY MEDICINE LEVEL 35 AND SPY LEVEL 37  AND BORDER 37 ( WITH ALLIANCE TECH). AND A SIZE  OF 9.000.000 WHICH LITTLE ROACHES CAN NOT ATTACK ?

And the battles that pobeditel posted are dated 6.04. Are you pathological liar or you want to prove your cheats by yourself in the forum?  *hihi*
Military level 15 and jump to military level 35? Why 35? Why not 49 or 116?  *xxx*
pobeditel1
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:55 AM »

TELL ME LITTLE GUYS THAT ARE LEARNING TO PLAY IMPERIA ONLINE.  HOW DO YOU DEFEAT A PLAYER THAT GOT MILITARY MEDICINE LEVEL 35 AND SPY LEVEL 37  AND BORDER 37 ( WITH ALLIANCE TECH). AND A SIZE  OF 9.000.000 WHICH LITTLE ROACHES CAN NOT ATTACK ?

http://www24.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_4_6/7150192_7251233_2073659

The defender has recovered 47% of the army lost during the battle.

Glib liar
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:25:39 AM by pobeditel1 » Logged
Dr.Whooosss
Private

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 21:11:16 PM »

I OPEN THIS TOPIC NOT TO SHOW IF RAPTOR2 IS THE BEST OR NOT IMPERIA ONLINE PLAYER ( I BELIEVE IN FACT THAT I AM NOT).

I did open it and make it public to claim that i am a customer that paid a lot of money for a product from which i was banned because IO supported team said i cheat.  And they never send me a probe that i did cheat or something else.

Funtomas friend, If you read all my message you will see i never said that Metallica players were bad players.  In fact, I  know that you all are excellent warrior and may be Kosternur is one of the best i have seen. But that does not mean you  all can beat me.  Because, i was huge.   And second because all the metallica players were very far away from me.  And third, because at the end of the year i was getting ready to go to full war.

You know during, the first 2 months i got peace, but later Karsej and pitbull players from Bulgaria Betray me and attack all  my bases when i was sleeping.  So, i attack back all of them and destroy the armies of all of them.  Karsej had to capitulate to me during  the first  6 months of the Realm.   But later, i was the one that have to capitulate to him.  

Reason:  you can not break the universtity world record and at the same time get the bigger army in a Realm.  If i player could do that then he is a cheater, because it is not possible. To make many universites you will need a lot of resources.  And army cost you a lot.

About my technologies:

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO MAKE TECHNOLOGIES WHEN YOU GET UNIVERSITY LEVEL 161 ?

Centralization: To most of you like 14 or 12 or 10 days.  For RAPTOR2: 11 hours.

BORDER OUTPOST LEVEL 29, 13 hours.  I Got border level 28 when i was banned from game +  7 of alliance equal 35.

THE SAME FOR SPY LEVEL.

MILITARY MEDICINE: LEVEL 21.  My level 22 was close to get done when i was banned  And it tooks me like 20 hours the next level. So 23 +7 of the alliance equal 30.  So 6 days more and will be ready to the war.  And my army was like 50 % close to be ready.  

Each day i was bulding up between 125.000 and 150.000.  that is like 1.250.000 to 1.500.000 each 10 days.  And when you build up armies you build up point a lot more faster.  And, since i stop making universites all my resources were going to be used to make a huge army.

I was close to send this army to attack all my enemies:  3.000.000 light archers, 3.000.000 light spearmes, 800.000 paladins, and 1.000.000 elite archers.

See i did not send elite rampas, neither guardians, neither Phalanx.  Why ?  

Because i did not need them to win and because they are very slow.  In that way with my high cartography levels and a very fast army i could attack even those player far away from me like all the metallica players.

You may say that that army will loss versus Karsej of Formula1....well WHO NEED TO WIN IF YOU GOT MILITARY MEDICINE LEVEL 35 OR 36.  GO TO THE BATTLE SIMULATOR AND SEE THE RESULTS.

IT IS SAD KRUM STOP ALL THE FUN, HE HE...WELL ALL KNOW HE IS FROM BULGARY AND HE MAY BE BELIEVE THE METALLICA PLAYERS NEED A LITTLE HELP VERSUS RAPTOR2.  But i believe Krum is wrong METALLICA PLAYERS ARE VERY GOOD WARRIOR AND DO NOT NEED ANY HELP.

Thanks to Nugo and other Federation players that have supported my clain.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 18:00:12 PM by Dr.Whooosss » Logged
lovewar
Private

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 20:15:34 PM »

Without looking at any of the data, although I could, lots of it, I'm going to tell you what probably happened here.

Raptors kicks off to a flier, kills a few setup accounts for nice gold (*), kills off local competition, builds loads of uni-arch etc.... like never before....

Then as he says switches to army and it is really easy with the tech lead to get a big army etc..

My problem here with the moderation approach is there was no need to wait until Raptor gets a level trillion uni the damage would have been done and visible right at the start. Yet IO carried on taking the money and taking the effort only to come to these conclusions way way way after the unbalancing event occurred - such that any cheating was long gone along with hours and hours of play and some RL dosh too.

How hard would it be to build an early warning exception reporting for such a thing?!

* No evidence from me for this, it is just that is human nature for a player looking to push the limits and would help account for the exceptional start, so seems quite likely.
Dr.Whooosss
Private

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2011, 00:04:32 AM »

Good point Lovewar, as I told in a message before the IO teams should establish a rule about which is the maximum allowed university level.  In that case, I would not follow the university strategy but the war strategy like I did in Realm 63.

But there is something else here that you maybe do not know.

First, to get high universities is a difficult task.  And during the first 3 or 4 month I just got university level 37 or something like that.  The reason was that I had many wars to fight during the beginning of the Realm (All the pitbull alliance from Bulgaria were fighting me). Until I defeat them, then I could start making higher universities levels.  

Besides, every body in the Realm 8 Knows that I was focus in university and technologies.  During 5th month, I asked Karsej my biggest enemy which university number he has ? and he told me he got university level 48.  It was not possible that Karsej my enemy had university level 48.   Who has university level 48 was me.  So, what Karsej did told me was the university level i got.  How he knew?  Well, he had a spy on Federation alliance all time.  And each weak or 2 i send to all the alliance about which university level i got, just they know about what i was doing.  

I was in like 6 different alliance and i told all of them my very high university levels so they got me in.

It is very easy to get into any alliance when you got universities so high.  Why ?  because if you  are the scientist with university level 161 all the alliance technologies are 87% cheaper than if other player is the scientist.  Let’s see an example: an alliance tech border outpost level 7 cost like 1.000.000.000 gold, but to emporium the alliance where i was it cost you just 187.000.000.

Another thing that you may be do not know is that I was not the only player that has a very high university level in Realm 8.  Formula1, the second player in Raking has university like 60 or higher.  And Krum did not ban him or did not say anything here in this forum about it.  Why?  Because, Formula1 is from Bulgaria.

Neither Formula1 says anything here about his university level.  

COMMAND FORMULA1?  TELL US YOUR UNIVERSITY LEVEL?.....

How i know Formula1 got very high university level ?  Well because, I used my spies to check all my enemy bases all time.  They never knew that my spies were in his bases.  But they did.  And when you make a new university, you have to do one essential thing:  

You have to change the capital.

And when you change the capital, if you want to win interest, then you have to move the gold to the capital to get the 34.982.000 maximum gold level to win the maximum interest level.  And that was, what Formula1 did each time he made a new university.

I have my eyes on him and all my enemies all time.  How do you explain that 24 enemies from Bulgaria, all of them excellent warrior never could hit my main army ?.....Because, I new all  about them: armies, technologies (you can know many technologies about your enemy if you know how to do it), distances, cartography levels, etc...

If you see the Battles that Bulgaria players has write here, they are just small battles to the armies i got into my fortress.  And they hit them when i was sleepy.  Because, i always took my normal time to sleep..  Most of my enemies knew my country and the time i sleep and always i took my sleep time, because i new not body could hit my main army.  And i left armies into fortress to save gold.  Because, really need a lot gold to do what i did.

One more point LOVEWAR:  You said in few words the right strategy to make so high universities levels:

Raptors kicks off to a flier, kills a few setup accounts for nice gold (*), kills off local competition, builds loads of uni-arch etc.... like never before....

That basically, was the main strategy.  Did you see any cheater thing in that strategy ?......

Best Regards
Raptor2
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:32:52 AM by Dr.Whooosss » Logged
lovewar
Private

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 02:22:52 AM »

You it's amazing how this game gets under one's skin, it definately has something.

Raptor2, from what you are saying you found a bit of a loop hole with cheaper or faster uni post switching capitals, tbh that's probably enough to warrant the ban. You exploited it, sure with much skill i imagine but you still exploited it. Your competitor it sounds was doing the same only with less evidence as it was less unbalancing and hence less of an eye sore.

What i have beef with is such things could and should be easily catchable early on, before you'd spent half a year pushing the game to its limit. If IO is too lazy to do this early on then well, well certainly i can sympathise.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 02:55:36 AM »

im sure they only banned him when he stopped buying credits *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
pobeditel1
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2011, 13:25:05 PM »

I OPEN THIS TOPIC NOT TO SHOW IF RAPTOR2 IS THE BEST OR NOT IMPERIA ONLINE PLAYER ( I BELIEVE IN FACT THAT I AM NOT).

The biggest cheater ............. No player  *pardon*
I did open it and make it public to claim that i am a customer that paid a lot of money for a product from which i was banned because IO supported team said i cheat.  And they never send me a probe that i did cheat or something else.
That you paid ......... Do they justify that you cheater?  *hmm*

Funtomas friend, If you read all my message you will see i never said that Metallica players were bad players.  In fact, I  know that you all are excellent warrior and may be Kosternur is one of the best i have seen. But that does not mean you  all can beat me.  Because, i was huge.   And second because all the metallica players were very far away from me.  And third, because at the end of the year i was getting ready to go to full war.

excuses  *pardon*

You know during, the first 2 months i got peace, but later Karsej and pitbull players from Bulgaria Betray me and attack all  my bases when i was sleeping.  So, i attack back all of them and destroy the armies of all of them.  Karsej had to capitulate to me during  the first  6 months of the Realm.   But later, i was the one that have to capitulate to him.  

never mind  *freak*

Reason:  you can not break the universtity world record and at the same time get the bigger army in a Realm.  If i player could do that then he is a cheater, because it is not possible. To make many universites you will need a lot of resources.  And army cost you a lot.

Your University>> fraud, Fars *sos*

About my technologies:

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO MAKE TECHNOLOGIES WHEN YOU GET UNIVERSITY LEVEL 161 ?

Centralization: To most of you like 14 or 12 or 10 days.  For RAPTOR2: 11 hours.

BORDER OUTPOST LEVEL 29, 13 hours.  I Got border level 28 when i was banned from game +  7 of alliance equal 35.

THE SAME FOR SPY LEVEL.

MILITARY MEDICINE: LEVEL 21.  My level 22 was close to get done when i was banned  And it tooks me like 20 hours the next level. So 23 +7 of the alliance equal 30.  So 6 days more and will be ready to the war.  And my army was like 50 % close to be ready.  

Each day i was bulding up between 125.000 and 150.000.  that is like 1.250.000 to 1.500.000 each 10 days.  And when you build up armies you build up point a lot more faster.  And, since i stop making universites all my resources were going to be used to make a huge army.

I was close to send this army to attack all my enemies:  3.000.000 light archers, 3.000.000 light spearmes, 800.000 paladins, and 1.000.000 elite archers.

See i did not send elite rampas, neither guardians, neither Phalanx.  Why ?  

Because i did not need them to win and because they are very slow.  In that way with my high cartography levels and a very fast army i could attack even those player far away from me like all the metallica players.

You may say that that army will loss versus Karsej of Formula1....well WHO NEED TO WIN IF YOU GOT MILITARY MEDICINE LEVEL 35 OR 36.  GO TO THE BATTLE SIMULATOR AND SEE THE RESULTS.

All your studies are based on your fake university ...........
therefore:
Fake University> everything is fake

IT IS SAD KRUM STOP ALL THE FUN, HE HE...WELL ALL KNOW HE IS FROM BULGARY AND HE MAY BE BELIEVE THE METALLICA PLAYERS NEED A LITTLE HELP VERSUS RAPTOR2.  But i believe Krum is wrong METALLICA PLAYERS ARE VERY GOOD WARRIOR AND DO NOT NEED ANY HELP.
Krum before establishing (and venue to punish you) that you are the cheater ......... so I talked about it??  *hmm* *PUNISH*

P.P What are you, man??
Shame, have you no conscience??
You lie, cheat ........ Why?
What eyes you have to write??
Do not you be embarrassed?
Shame and disgrace YOU FOR IO

*xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 13:31:32 PM by pobeditel1 » Logged
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2011, 14:33:45 PM »

you know, i have done a few calculations and it IS possible to do high level universities. 1. you need to buy constructive hours everyday from start of era, get a friend to send you an attack each time you are about to construct a building so that the hours keep adding up in all provinces. 2. keep switching capitals between provinces to use the high constructive hours saved up in each one especially for university construction, 3. keep architecture levels increasing to keep the price of university moderately low. dont focus on anything else as raptor 2 said. maybe he found a bug, but i think that if you plan well from start of era and exploit the constructive hours, which is not against the rules, anyone can do it. you just have to pay for it. if that is what he did then thats why no proof can be found against him. as for the cheating with army crashes etc, thats normal everyday gameplay, everyone does that, i have played in 3 bulgarian alliances so far by using a hide ip program to hide my original country and i hve seen how they cheat, i have learned a lot of new ways to cheat in this game from them. but this strategy of high university doesnt need a cheat, just lots of credits, a friend very close to you with similar or 5x net range to help you. when under attack constructive hours dont consume, so you can accumulate only from buying them in 4 months 496 constructive hours in each province, add to that those from architecture. with 15 provinces after 6 months game play you can do incredible levels. but you need someone to send a 1000 spears attack to you when you decide to construct any other building. anyone who wants to do high university can do it, the risk is that they ban you and you lose your money as what happened to raptor. last year or 2 years ago i think a guy won a case against io for a similar ban and they had to return to him some credits or something like that, but his account was totally destroyed by attacks after that, i guess you can never win, if raptor wins a case you might magically see some huge armies appearing from some 50 net point account like in nomads invasion to break him completely.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 14:36:06 PM by sheridon » Logged
pobeditel1
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 15:35:46 PM »

bulgarian alliances so far by using a hide ip program to hide my original country and i hve seen how they cheat, i have learned a lot of new ways to cheat in this game from them. but this strategy of high university doesnt need a cheat, just lots of credits, a friend very close to you with similar or 5x net range to help you. when under attack constructive hours dont consume, so you can accumulate only from buying them in 4 months 496 constructive hours in each province, add to that those from architecture. with 15 provinces after 6 months game play you can do incredible levels. but you need someone to send a 1000 spears attack to you when you decide to construct any other building. anyone who wants to do high university can do it, the risk is that they ban you and you lose your money as what happened to raptor. last year or 2 years ago i think a guy won a case against io for a similar ban and they had to return to him some credits or something like that, but his account was totally destroyed by attacks after that, i guess you can never win, if raptor wins a case you might magically see some huge armies appearing from some 50 net point account like in nomads invasion to break him completely.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Do you read all the tales of Scheherazade  *kissgirl* *rose*
Dr.Whooosss
Private

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 19:18:04 PM »

Lovewar, man there is none bug in changing the capitals to make universities.  They will take you the same time to build up even if you change Capital.  

Why always people thinks that to make big thing you need to cheat ?.....That was exactly  way that  KRUM  and TIGER and Fragmaster had thought about what I did.  In simple world, my play style was beyond his knowledge.

Do you really do not know why player change capital to build up universities ?.....Read Sheridon last post.  He explain why you need to change capitals very well.

And Sheridon man, what you said is right with some modifications tips.  But one point i did not need any friend to help to do what i do.  I kill my self all enemies armies.

You will see why was very easy for me:  Pitbull players were not expert fighters so i kill his army very easy.  I could kill Karsej armies too, but he capitulate to me 5 month of the game, and during that time he was building up his army.  When he was ready to attack me...i just capitulate to him.....since i was concentrated in universities....so i did not have resources and time to make a army as big as karsej have.

And Metallica players are good warriors but i am good as a warrior too..... and none of then could never attack my main army because...metallica players make a mistake:

METALLICA ARMIES WERE TOO SMALL COMPARE WITH MY ARMY...SO NONE OF THEM SEND NEVER ONE ATTACK TO MY MAIN ARMY BECAUSE I COULD DESTROY HIS ARMIES.  

Formula1, we are waiting what was you university level ?  Or Krum...can you check Formula1 university level and tell us his level before realm 8 ends ?

And, I challenge all Metallica players here: SHOW ME JUST ONE BATTLE TO MY MAIN ARMY ?.........

A SMALL PLAYER CAN NOT DEFEAT A HUGE ONE IF THE BIG ONE IS A EXPERT.  THAT IS A RULE.....IN THIS GAME.....FOR THAT REASON I ALWAYS BUILD UP A LOT.  THE BIGGER YOU ARE THE STRONGER YOU ARE.

I REMEMBER THE REALM 63, WHEN 7 WARRIORS JOIN FORCES TO DESTROY ME: THEY SENT ME A TORPEDO.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 19:43:43 PM by Dr.Whooosss » Logged
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 20:07:08 PM »

That was exactly  way that  KRUM  and TIGER and Fragmaster had thought about what I did.

And this is exactly where ur low credibility drops to 0 . It was nicely explained to u, nature of ur cheating .Its not about using illegal interface and yet now u still base ur defence on that argument.Its exploiting mildly patched weak-spot of game mechanics.Patch(time increase) was not meant to harden high univ path ,but to make it unavailable.But as everywhere,oportunists like urself show up ,buy constructive hours for months stockpiling it.But it was heavy abuse.I bet u felt like genius when discovered that new harder limit can be bypassed too,but feeling will fade away - u will see.If ur smart person,ull know true reason.But what cant be justified is u insisting that broken build is kept,that everything should be returned to u.NO.U had ur fun,and party is over.Ill insist again for tweaking 40+ levels,and u can beat ur enemies conventional way next time if u wish.Or patch constructive hours limit,something that will bring balance again. U were pushing thing that were patched to disallow imbalanced play .Its not skill ,its farming in un-patched imbalanced combinatory space.And u knew it very well.If u didnt,it was nicely explained. Most good players dont seek and use broken builds lately because they know whats outcome - fix and removal of balance breaking accounts. It happened with many things in game .For example banking.When level14 was introduced (10% maximum) ,there were no fort limits rule ,meaning that people could get 10% on 200m gold or bilion gold per day.Does that make players who used it best?innovative ,yes ,but certanly not best ,coz its broken build not player who is responsible for achievement.Making new accounts here on forum,will lead u nowhere.One day u will understand that it was "imba" not "skill" that lead u to  highest rankings with huge lead.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 20:11:01 PM by fragmaster » Logged

Dr.Whooosss
Private

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2011, 20:23:25 PM »

All players can buy constructive hours. And that is not cheat.

All player can make big big armies, but they do not make them because the do not know how...Only some few players got the six million elites units.   Tell me Fragmaster what was your bigger army ever in this game ?

All players can build up to get more than 6.000.000 point but most of them do not do that because does not know how.  Tell me Fragmastger, what was the bigger net point you ever got ?....500.000 points ?  1.000.000 points ?.....

All players can get border outpost and spy level 35 with alliance tech.  Buy most of them just got level 22 or 23.  Tell me Fragmaster what was the higher level you got ?.....

And all players can get military medicine level 30 with alliance tech.  Last year 63 with 34 universities i got military medicine level 26.  Tell me what was the higher level of military medicine you ever got ?....

And all players can get high universities levels, but just one did get UNIVERSITY LEVEL 161: RAPTOR2.

See my point: IF YOU ARE SMALL YOU THINK SMALL.  AND THAT IS YOU CONCEPT OF CHEATING.  MAY THAT CONCEPT WORK WELL IN IMPERIA ONLINE GAME....BUT NOT IN REAL WORD. 

AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW RAPTOR2 PLAY STYLE JUST TELL ME THE REALM AND ILL WILL ERASE FROM THE MAP SINCE DAY ONE.  CAPITULATION WILL NOT ALLOWED.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2011, 20:34:42 PM »

*hihi* ok ,ill search some achevements if u really like,and edit this post .Mister unsecure lets measure dick contest.

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=15321.msg130826#msg130826

no1 networth in this is in realm  version 4 with no university as building but research,no market dump,no guilds,no rotation things,no gifts  and 100 diamonds total spent by me . (not 1000 like u did ) .

And do u know why farmers never get big achievement acknowledge?its damn easy to farm.Today u have all sorts of "i dont need army" things .U can hide resources ,u have faster start coz of prices higher than GE , u can cheat on trade ,u can do whatever u want,collect every research and every building u want ,all u need is to run away from conflict and ull live.In older versions u couldnt do that.If u skip army,ur dead,u never make next province.u could resell siege eq for 50% resources,today u can do it with market for 5-10% cost .Everything after V4 became easy-mode game.so ur farming achievement worth nothing in todays rules,and u only make fool of urself with ur bragging.

now ill find some war tables..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/decepw.png/

some war acheivements ,0 lost wars, and wars against everyone .Me being leader and responsible for most wins

some early game fighting stats (from decepticon era - war era )

and ill add some late game mili stats in a second

also having winning in all 3 cathegories  mp ,honor ,and nw simultaneously as juanez r5 after maybe 8 months last era ,quitting without any doubt i cant finish 1st . it was 6000-7000 honor at 8 months mark . pitty that realm 5 become blitz and i dont have medals saved.All top farmers wiped again and again and again ,many cartho catches and won wars.All u need to do is ask around a bit.

I was ranked 1st in all cathegories v5 r82 alpha realm when it ended.That one wasnt competetional character ,but nonetheless something notable.

we were military top in realm 8 ,in year 2009 ,having most white flags on top raised .Quitted on vacation after killing all bankers .Me and my friend.Moki and Alesandros.In that realm also pulled biggest stunt ever .Spy masked attack with 800k hidden army.I had 1.5m army after lets say 6 months and everyone else had 700k .Sending 700k in attack and hiding 800k to make 2 second plant win that stayed biggest next 2 months. That era , played piva mareshalhk ,lots of bulgarians and others ...I will search screenshot,but there is no reason to lie .

I played ,true ,not very very long r4 in avengers.Alliance with most popular history in IO .Not knowing them ,is like not being on forum ever.

I dont have all night ...do i need to search for more?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 22:29:47 PM by fragmaster » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: