Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 09:44:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why did you close topic about RAPTOR 2 ???????????  (Read 30259 times)
dar_kwaan
Private

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 04:35:09 AM »

Wow I wonder what would happen then if say 300 players in the realm realized a similar exploit and did not report it....would the same rule apply.....to ban the players for the rest of the era....a fault of the developers realized by players cannot be blamed on the player nor should the player be penalized for it. At least not in the Real World...I guess only in IO. If I were you Raptor I would take legal action to get back at least your funds invested in the game for the era.
nugo
Private

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 07:26:40 AM »

in fact raptor2 was a big problem for CERTAIN players in this game. they werenot able to defeat him in the game, so they simply removed him USING krum.

good luck to good people.

I dont want to post in this forum any more.

pobeditel1
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 18:32:25 PM »

1.For all defend Raport2? After having used the funds not allowed!
2. Raport2 himself  not ashamed   ''to say I'm guilty'' (cheats)?
A talk only fudge strategies ... etc.  *PUNISH* *pardon*
mascarell
Private

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 19:28:21 PM »

You should be very insolent, Raptor2. Instead to apologize for exploiting/cheating you insist on your fairy tales.
May be you don't know that high level university exploit was popular before. The last known to me cheater was from Turkey previous era in realm8. Banned, of course. I guess due to popularity of this kind of cheats a time limit was introduced in the game. So high levels of universities were impossible. Especially above 100. You may have resources but you don't have the time to make them. As it is already mentioned above, may be it is a bug at a very high level of architecture 36 or more. Instead of reporting it to the support you exploited it. If you still can't understand the problem I wonder how you managed to pass 1000 net points of the game.
More over, may be you don't know, but you were carefully calculated for a lot of time. You can boost 25 levels of high universities with accumulated constructive hours. But above this is veeeeery suspicious. And you were followed and calculated to do it more more times. I'm sorry I don't have tables of calculations that were made for your progress.
And some remarks about you and your advocates here.
Raptor2, do you remember your battle with artas07? I guess you don't want to be remembered. But there it is - http://www9a.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_1_16/7237279_7251233_1942616
You were lucky that support suspended checks. Especially for preliminary fixed battles.
For those who don't play in realm8 - artas07 was ally of raptor2 and was crashed by us. He left the federation alliance and attack Raptor2 with what was left (without machines, of course). Raptor2 overlayed light units and elite archers. The result was more than 700 honour? Did I wrote honour?! In this case it's better to call them 700 disgraces. AND YOU ARE ASKING FOR JUSTICE?! I'm glad you got it! Like all the cheaters.
Nugo, dar_kwaan, why don't write how do you finising the era? Like gold mines, eh? So I guess you feel furious about your helpless situation and you are looking for revange. And since you are not capable to achieve it in the game, you stick together to the cause of a cheater? *Smiley* Understandable. For you.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 19:39:06 PM by mascarell » Logged
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 19:51:46 PM »

Oh my ... Battle cant be more fixed than this!It is so transparent that attacker wants to die .63 moral on fort 8.If attacker wanted to win he would create alliance to have 73 moral.With all that "ally/friend" background ,this is just such shame.Raptor2 is hardcore cheater - fixing battle in this scale is simply outrageous.These are for best cheater award (if they decide to make one) .Self-proclaimed champion and best player?  *hahaha* .And who can convince me now that he didnt do any dirty trade in first 2-3 weeks ,to do everything faster,if he was ready to make honor points like this...Disaster..I did ask Raptor to send me his economy of first month,but i was only shown construction hours schedule from moment X ,where we have no idea how someone ended up high ranked before moment X .

F1
Private

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 21:28:18 PM »

Strategy Raptor2: Fraud and error in the benefit system, fixed battles, tight white flag from the nearest strong opponent (all the time). Grand strategy *xxx*. "Great player".  *Locked*
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 21:33:19 PM by F1 » Logged

pobeditel1
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 02:32:00 AM »

Oh my ... Battle cant be more fixed than this!It is so transparent that attacker wants to die .63 moral on fort 8.If attacker wanted to win he would create alliance to have 73 moral.With all that "ally/friend" background ,this is just such shame.Raptor2 is hardcore cheater - fixing battle in this scale is simply outrageous.These are for best cheater award (if they decide to make one) .Self-proclaimed champion and best player?   .And who can convince me now that he didnt do any dirty trade in first 2-3 weeks ,to do everything faster,if he was ready to make honor points like this...Disaster..I did ask Raptor to send me his economy of first month,but i was only shown construction hours schedule from moment X ,where we have no idea how someone ended up high ranked before moment X .
Very clearly and precisely.  *ok*  *bear*
nugo
Private

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 07:11:37 AM »

wow, CERTAIN players started posting in this topic. it seems my last post hit the 10. i could imagine how many times you reported him and how happy you are now. frankly i didnot know 

how many saints and angels were playing here.

mascarel you telling me that I am finishing like gold mine( however i am not yet, I finished this game today) and how you finnishing - "The world is yours"  *bravo*.  dont take it too serious,

thre is a real life behind this game.

looking at you I am happy that never spent too much money and time on this game. in somewones signature in this forum was  " life is too short for IO", that is true. 
Furious3
Private

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 08:34:19 AM »

Fixed Battle ?....  Tell me people Igor... best warrior Realm 63 (2010) after he betrayed me had to take vacations almost during 4 month before the realm Ended.  I make like 20 attack each day to Igor... but he was too good so i never catch his army.  Ciapa, best warrior Realm 63 (2009) and all Leituna alliance leave the Realm63 because they could not defeat me.  

Do you really believe i need to fix a battle when a player (Artas) was almost 4 times smaller than me and attack me ?

I was close to destroy all Karsej and morarein, formula armies.  Say thanks to Krum that help you all the Bulgarians.

And you believe i can not destroy all the Metallica Players ?....

TELL ME LITTLE GUYS THAT ARE LEARNING TO PLAY IMPERIA ONLINE.  HOW DO YOU DEFEAT A PLAYER THAT GOT MILITARY MEDICINE LEVEL 35 AND SPY LEVEL 37  AND BORDER 37 ( WITH ALLIANCE TECH). AND A SIZE  OF 9.000.000 WHICH LITTLE ROACHES CAN NOT ATTACK ?

Artas was mad because i did not help him versus Kostenur attacks, so he decided to attack me before he left game. The army that i left was the best combination to get the higher honor.  I told Artas that Kosternur was a very fucking good warrior so to attack him was a waste of time.  So he got mad with me.

And i did not cheat to make all those universites...but i will not explain here how to make them.  I already send to Krum and IO mangers the full strategy.  And they know i did not cheat.  Krum know that i did  not cheat for that he never send me any probe.

And Maskarell, i believe you think like a small guy that do not now how to make universites higher of 25 ?.  Go and learn from IrunPunch with 82 universities.  Tell me have you get and army of 2.000.000 Phalanx ? 1.400.00 Paladins, 1.500.000 Elite Archers, 1300.000 Guardians, 1.500.000 light spearmens, 1.500.000 light archers ?

THAT WAS MY ARMY IN REALM 63,even Igor... best warrior in that realm could do nothing versus that huge army.  And i was the champion of Realm 63.  And Realm 8, too much for you litte guy.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE A TOO SMALL GUY TO THING ABOUT AN ARMY OF THAT SIZE.  AND TELL ME DID I CHEAT TO GET AM ARMY THAT SIZE ?

I BELIEVE I WILL WIN ANY REALM I PLAY. BUT AS MY FRIEND NUGO SAYS I WILL NOT EXPEND ANY MORE $ IN A GAME WHICH MANAGERS ARE THE TRUE CHEATERS.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH INTERNET. CUSTOMER DO NOT HAVE A WAY TO MAKE COMPANIES TO PAID FOR THEIR MISTAKE.  IN REAL LIVE AND IN MY COUNTRY I HAD ALREADY INITIATED A LEGAL DEMAND TO IMPERIA ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM.  I WAS A CUSTOMER AND DID NOT CHEAT AND I PAID FOR PLAY SO I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO RECEIVED WHAT I PAID.

AND FRAGMASTER PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE IDIOT ROLE.  I ALREADY SEND YOU MY FULL STRATEGY TO MAKE UNIVERSITES THAT HIGH.  SO NOW, YOU CAN GO AND PLAY ANY REALM AND MAKE VERY HIGH UNIVERSITIES LEVELS.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:47:49 AM by Furious3 » Logged
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 15:54:43 PM »

so why you dont tell me how to do it man? i dont care about if i get banned because i always have 4 or 5 accounts in each realm, i cheat just as everyone else cheats, in life you always have to do a little cheat to make it. tell me and i`ll pump up some accounts, they can never ban all hahahaha. evil3
mascarell
Private

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 21:08:54 PM »

Dude, I'm very glad I have posted your battle with artas07. So everyone can make his own conclusions. Not many will buy your story... LOL
F1, told you very well - "Fraud and error in the benefit system, fixed battles, tight white flag from the nearest strong opponent (all the time)." I will add only one thing - shameless cheater.
And to make your misery full I'll post your statistics - military points won: 46990, Defensive victories 3, defensive defeats 38, Offensive victories 10065, offensive defeats 38, enemy soldiers killed 1163868, own soldiers lost 1812734.
White flag forever, but big intention to crash all.  *hihi*
Nugo, do you want your statistics to be published or you were confused in your previous post?  *hihi*
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 21:12:05 PM by mascarell » Logged
nugo
Private

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 23:29:26 PM »

mascarell little genious, if you notice my name in this forum and in the game is the same, because I am not afraid like you to show who i am. so if someone wants to see my statistics they
 can do this without your help. I am playing here for my pleasure not for selfrealisation.  but who are you?

what additional help you need CERTAIN players from IO team to win, maybe more time?

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »

nugo and furious dont get angry, everyone cheats, they only make noise and open their mouths when others cheat more than them, everyone crashes an army on them self, everyone cheats in war, everyone cheats, they can all say they dont cheat but we all know that we all do it. im not ashamed to say i cheat. the best cheater is the one that never gets caught, just improve your  cheating strategy and thats it.  evil3
pobeditel1
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 07:15:00 AM »

RAPTOR 2
You are not you ashamed?
What kind of person are you?
Have you no morals?
Gotcha (fraud)!
Blocked your account
Now just keep rhubarb!
Why do not you think when you deceived?
Ad not only blocked his
And so you remove the net !!!!!!!
Like your fake university and net !!!!!!!!!
Battles tuned !!!!!!!!
Everything is fake to you !!!!!!!!!!
Fras, lying, cheating !!!!!!!!!

*stop*  *hmm* *PUNISH* *HUNTER*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 07:25:07 AM by pobeditel1 » Logged
funtomas
Private

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 10:30:59 AM »

All we understand already what genius player is Raptor2, who shows limitless mental capacity to the crowd. Yes ... but no ...
     2 players in our alliance were first on net rating . One, who was first in BG-world ended a few months ago, and - Mishok - here, in this realm, previous era. They are very well familiar with the strategy for such a rating. Can see. Look and another ratings - by millitary points and honor… *cool*. http://forum.imperiaonline.org/bg/index.php?topic=28287.new#new
    Raptor, you  can  break all our Union?!!   Stupid and ridiculous. At least - you can't even attack more than 20% of the union because of the limitation in netrange. On the other hand big army doesn't mean a good player when he doesn't know how to use it.  Much less a player with 48 losses in the attack ... over gold mines   *Grin*. And... by whom was your white flag that I forgot something ... In our union can not remember someone had a flag from you.. I can show you and another thing - http://www43.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/8/2011_4_8/7253235_7252919_2075717 . To see and lear how to win 700 honor in a real battle.

Artas was angry? Are you stupid or think us about such? Strange, why exactly you... To me he was something more angry, but did not come to break into my 8 fortress without machines, only came by pillages. And how exactly you would have to help Artas? You, a farmer, who is 15 thousand imperial miles from Kostenur? And why this bad Lithuanian was retracted back into the union a few hours later? And what you write to Formula, when he laughed at you for the "great" battle? To refresh your memory? - There is no one to fight, was the answer...

I don't know what  was your rating in the world where you have played before, but if you did the same and there, apparently there was not enough good players to understand that. For your regrets , however, here hit at stone...

I can say that the players of the Federation are better than you because they try to play almost by the rules  *wink* and as an union, unlike you, lone wolf, who uses any illegal methods to satisfy your own egos.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 11:32:08 AM by funtomas » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: