Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 04:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why did you close topic about RAPTOR 2 ???????????  (Read 30243 times)
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2011, 21:25:03 PM »

this is really incredible, you get banned for buying constructive hours and abusing it? hahahahaha this is incredible, io made a loophole so they can make more cash and then ban you when you spend your cash. incredible company, so you should spend but get no benefits, thats not being opportunist, thats buying a product and using it in the way it was intended. thats just like the gift system and all other failed methods to increase income evil3
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 21:48:56 PM »

Im sure that intention was not to gain unlimited power.It was blind spot .Group of programmers cannot predict everything.If u take a look at some big strategy games like startcraft and stracraft 2 - blizzard release patches all the time.Only empiric testing can discover broken build orders.He found one broken order,and ill say again ,he can say he didnt know he is not guilty ,but IO team decides if he is .Thats what i am talking about ,if u combine options u have its always possible to find some order that gives incredible advantage , which is definition of broken build order.Construction hours are so people dont have to wait few minutes here or there for several buildings .When u make new province and want to make several things ,u dont have to wait,u take 4 hours and make some buildings.Or to speed up forts a bit.That was intention .Not limitless rotation.U cant blame programmers for not predicting every abuse .They made building time several hundred hours instead of limiting it - because people always whine when u limit them something they want to abuse.As i say ,like in every other strategy,things become balanced by big number of patches,coz programmer cant predict everything ,and more importantly they are thinking about 1000 things ,while abuser focuses how to exploit 1 .
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 21:50:21 PM by fragmaster » Logged

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 23:12:22 PM »

i hope this should ease raptors pain : leshrac had university 560 and 17m networth , and raptor actually dont hold any record

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=20876.0

ill try to find more data and posts  *freak*

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/pt/index.php?topic=10550.msg93412#msg93412

go cry with him , u guys can have a beer together  *bear* .He will explain to u how to deal with ur loss..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 23:28:01 PM by fragmaster » Logged

Dr.Whooosss
Private

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 23:40:58 PM »

Oh my god Fragmaster now I see the true problem here...you...tiger and krum are mad with  me because i did what i did.  How old are you ?....17 ?....20 ?....

Starcraft is the king of the games man...I play that game since Year one.  So i have many many years playing that game..... Do you wana play versus me Starcraft one or 2 ?..... In fact if you wana play versus me tell me the account name and bring 2 friends with you.  I will play you 3 versus me if the game is starcraft I.....  I remember once that i defeat 3 expert players.  I took me like 4 hours.

But you can not compare starcraft versus IO.  IO is a great game but the IO manager team is not.  You see, starcraft never ban players like you did.  They improve their game using patches...

And your address show just 101 universities.......not 500.  And leshrac is not you.....if fact leshrac  is may be the best player or one of the best.  And i am sure that if he were here he will join forces with me and not with you.  Because you banned him like you did to me.

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2011, 00:10:38 AM »

*hahaha* i understand ur starcraft level as soon as u mention 1vX play.If u can win them 1v2 ,they are not experts,its not possible.Whats ur level ?4gate rusher silver?and sc1?u play "hunters" class maps?go on ur beer with leshrac ,here u dont have anything to solve. U were saying i did nothing in game,and now u compare me and leshrac.I didnt say im best,u did say u are best ,and that i did nothing,never crossing 1m nw.i proved u wrong, i did much more than u anticipated.now u deflect things.u prove ur arguments by displacements....there is nothing more to talk about .Displacement and deflection speak enough about someones intellectual level.We have nothing to talk about anymore.I was only one taking stand for u in IO team ,and u were calling me clown ,with to quote u "idiot role".All u figured out to mention is my age and some kind of conspiracy against ur superior mind players.Do u think this is police academy,where too smart people arent accepted?if u are smart, u can see further than ur account . We were trying to show u that u were not first person that did it ,and that game and realms must be balanced.

Anyway ur basing all ur credibility and achievements based upon ur broken univ build.Show us one of ur dominant military eras .Where u have 0 offensive defeats, and decent K:D ,most military points,and many won wars .Ofc u dont have them.U didnt keep any archers in paladin garrisoned F8.That type of players is not even top class.That speaks enough .All u show us are farmer stats in farmer rules.U cant solve game equation outside of economy factor .If u did, u would do a minor thing like inserting 1k archers along paladins when ur offline.Research level X ,building level Y.All i saw is taking punches and white flag calculations,and suspicious battles that look like fixed.Is there any realm where u ruled from 1st to last month?actually i dont care ,i lost too much time on u ,first trying to help ,and now in meaningless arguments.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 01:58:09 AM by fragmaster » Logged

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2011, 00:48:42 AM »

my wife just told me what is the big problem here. the owners of the game get angry when they set limits and some guy just comes along and blows it all away. i remember when the first set of guys started getting all 25 provinces, krum use to say that it was impossible to do, after that everyone was doing it and they started asking why they couldnt colonise the neighbors provinces too because game description said it was possible... i quote.................. To the neighbor! The more advanced the organization of the Emperor, the easier it is to manage lands... why not include the lands of your dear neighbor too?............... big fight in the forum and they said very bluntly.. its impossible to do. topic closed. they then tried to make it more difficult, and each era guys come along and break them again and again. even in v5 we see people doing things they thought impossible. maria in r82 colonised all provinces, made tons of colonies, huge army and then after being number one and being bored with nothing more to do, disbanded her army and quit. thats a regular day in io for you. they hate it when you do things they tried to make impossible, and even though its perfectly legal they will ban yu just because you did it.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 00:51:03 AM »

eveyone gets banned for buying constructive hours and using them it seems................. evil3
Lorac
Forum Staff

We only said goodbye with words I died 100 times ♫

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 02:36:44 AM »

And your address show just 101 universities.......not 500.

actually he had 17.500.000 Networth points, university 560, military medicine 37
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/pt/index.php?topic=7721.0
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/pt/index.php?topic=10652.msg94581;topicseen#msg94581

that print (101) he took long time before block.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:04:27 AM by Lorac » Logged

Dos filhos deste solo és Mãe gentil, pátria amada Brasil
pobeditel1
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 17:35:57 PM »

METALLICA ARMIES WERE TOO SMALL COMPARE WITH MY ARMY...SO NONE OF THEM SEND NEVER ONE ATTACK TO MY MAIN ARMY BECAUSE I COULD DESTROY HIS ARMIES.  

LIAR
So you before any mandatory block .... You move your army in another province  wassup  *hmm*
vmandura
Private

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2011, 14:41:08 PM »

my oppinion: raptor is correct. fragmaster is wrong. reason?
fragmasters statistics are impressive and i support fully that strategy of play and also use it. but that is not the reason to spit on another ones strategy aswell. your argument about raptors using of the same flaw in two consecutive eras is just exposing HUGE LAZYNESS AND INPROFFESIONALITY OF A PART OF IO STAFF. and posting about other players who managed to exploit that flaw in other eras is just an EXTENSION OF THAT LAZYNESS AND INPROFFESIONALITY. v5 has a limit to university at 40. end of story. was it impossible and difficult to use same principal in v4 for 2 or even more years?!! no, it wasn't... it doesn't even take much working on the code. as the matter of fact, employ me and i will come to a solution in 2 month time tops. enough about that. you said much about raptors hurting feelings of IO by exploiting one flaw so you needed to punish him, ok, makes sence. what about some players that rose to 300k pts after only 2 weeks play inr82? shouldn't they get banned? what about alliances that used flaw with donations? shouldn't they be disalved? what about players that exploited unlimited interest on their gold in capital? shouldn't they be banned? what about players who used flaw with enhanced nomad cavelry that was fixed only few months ago? what about them? what about players with colony of speeding up cavelry who used flaw with reducing time under 40min minimum when attacking? what about them? what about players who attacked castles individualy in r84 and gained honor that way(since when you get honor from automaticly set army? shouldn't have i gotten it when i attacked my own provinces in that case?) and huge MP that by any simulation couldn't be that high and shouldn't appear at all because it is authomatic army? huh what about them? this selective punishing of players who are cunning and use no unpermited scripts or multi acc playing is foul and i hope you realise it soon enough before a rain of legal movements and dissapointment and dissaproving falls on IO HQ. in Croatia we have a saying that can be translated this way: You see a thorn in my eye and don't see a logg in your own. there is another one that says something like thiss: first clean up your own frontyard if you want to mock mine. i am not subjective, bitter or against IO. i just want to show the other side of the medal. since beginning of v5 i found plenty of flaws besides ones i mentioned earlier(strength of catapults in forts and on field was too high, no delay from attacking your own provinces, flaw with mp earned in wars(alliances that lost got exact ammount of MP they earned in war although they should get less)etc etc) and reported them all. way they were taken for real and time that took to correct them is ... hmmm. i can't find a word to say this. you're smart bunch fellas. you will understand 'what the artist wanted to say'. any reply is welcome. i will erwait your oppinions and replies with anticipation.

respect,
            vmandura, r84
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2011, 15:15:38 PM »

+1 karma for you man, very well explained argument and true. we all exploit the flaws, i doubled my phalanx in r82 by relocating a recalling them many times and i know many people who abused many things but never get banned. but thats io, they put limits when they feel to an ban you when they made the mistake to sell constructive hours
vmandura
Private

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2011, 15:44:16 PM »

hmmm. i just found another flaw. now i understand what odin ment by saying that they can keep 5 castles with army they have and not go to negative gold. because there is a bug with alliance army movement. when in movement, alliance army upkeep reduces multiple times. i think that is why onogonduri army is that masive and they have no problem with controling castles and rally points. maybe i am wrong, but they are having use of it 120%. now let's see what IO will decide to do with this situation? will onogonduri be disolved? hmmm i don't know why, but i have a strong gut feeling that the answer is NO. i am not saying that because i think onogonduri have a favourite status and benefits at IO(although i even heard some roumours about that). i am just saying that it will again be a foul to do so, but the chain reaction on that and influence and role that alliance achieved and hold in r82 is too significant in this era that it would disrupt the whole picture of the era if they do so. outcome that i predict will only go in favour of my previous post where i say no players should be banned for using flaws IO caused(or to be exact NOT PREVENTED).   
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2011, 15:55:21 PM »

onogonduri will get what they deserve.Things are reported few days ago .Its holidays in bulgaria ,when they are back from holiday ,things will be checked and solved .There are speculations they are cloning armies .I cant check these things ,i have no tools for that.I also know that some people from r82 are deleted for creating resources with bug. All i know that if someone finds out and use major exploit and they are caught ,they get punished.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 16:01:36 PM by fragmaster » Logged

vmandura
Private

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2011, 16:02:52 PM »

thx for the reply. also the thing i spoke of the castles authomatic army giving honor and enormous MP, the proof of that is as clear as it gets: look battles of the realm in r84. several players used this flaw to gain massive MP and honor although they were never to be seen with such atributes just 1 day before introducing castles into a realm. i know also the names, but this is not a place for such stories. the same thing with alliance army upkeep during movement is massively used by leading alliances in r84
funtomas
Private

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »

From a distance a player is difficult to determine who is right in Raptor's case. But those more familiar can understand that in his development there is something rotten. Each computer program can make a mistake at some point, often players can find it before programmers , but the correct player says about it. The work of the team is to take measures not to bend the one-year game of thousands of players.
 A few months ago was fixed a bug just in the construction of the university. Whether it this was the reason for successful jump to the empyrean...
 Separately, that your strategy, Raptor,  like resembles an account without bartender. All year preparing it for some players, that I assure, are enought good. In fact, everyone in the alliance are good, long time we play together and I know their capabilities. That's why we are in an alliance, don't collect rabble to the alliance treasury.  Why do you think they will put their armies when see the ratio of losses? Or why you were sure you can catch any army of those who will be in 5 range /3 or 4 players in whole realm/? Good warrior in the IO is not just a player with an army, this requires balanced development and a lot more another calculations including  economic development.
  This for spying on us, also fudge. You  tried to put spies in the our union some times, but of course - failed.  You only watched the change of Formula's capital. 2 weeks before your bann you was in unions with low studies, your own war studies - attack, armor /14 level/, military medicine /11 level/, espionage and border outposts  - are also very low /as an every farmer strategy/. You start to develop them only when you go to the Emporium. About this time rise 40 levels University. And only for military medicine, my accounts were you take about more then 100 hours or 4.5 days and if at the last values ​​of the university. First, probably raised borders, perhaps only then and espionage. Or may be have another account for spying, like Albacher of Hmanos? May be Omorach, the player, who was from Indonesia previous era, but now from Costa Rica too...as you?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: