Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 19:05:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: imperian kill nomad  (Read 6963 times)
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 23:47:18 PM »

v5 crazy man, typical typeset error *hahaha* *hahaha* yes nomads have more thn that, but they basically attack with their cavalry cavalry archer combo, you know that for a fact, so a nice surprise is what we are discussing.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 01:08:36 AM »

v5 crazy man, typical typeset error *hahaha* *hahaha* yes nomads have more thn that, but they basically attack with their cavalry cavalry archer combo, you know that for a fact, so a nice surprise is what we are discussing.

*hihi*

And i tough they already made new version.  *hihi*

By the way, every "normal" nomad take advantage of what he have. If he can win with only cavalry of course he would send it. In war it's fast and deadly combo. Also distance is not that much of an issue with cavalry attack.

But when you see your enemy in heavy armor you sent all you have  evil4
true_odin
Private

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »

Yes nekodrugi you are correct and if you were planning to attack from the beginning, you should have some nice colonies too... all 10% bonus: horseshoes, coal, cotton and  gold, also gems helps a lot with taxes...making you able to have greater army....

But at the end imperian got advantage for the population issue....is not fair.... *cry*
vmandura
Private

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »

you are right about army composition. but my point is that currently i have 2.5M pts, not to much realy for v5. but my gold goes 370k/h currently. when i am home(90% of time) my upkeeep is 220k gold and i have 600k phalanx now. by calculating more i get to conclusion i can afford myself some 400-500k more considering gold mining. i still have 5 provinces to take and in 2 days i will be able to set my taxes to 75% in all of provinces i currently have which will allow me to build 300-400k more again. the trick is i will have 1.5-2M soldiers which will stay home and will not make me go to negative and players in my x2 or even x3 won't have such army because it is too expensive. my average soldier costs cca 0.7-0.8 gold per hour when steady and they are very efficiant in compare to their price, show me a nomad in x2 with such upkeep? there is none. even if he had more army, he would have to pay it 1.1-1.2 gold per unit minimum(because atleast 50-60% of it is cavelry) and if i can't pay for it with my 5M population with efficiency 94% how can he with his limited population and income? maybe my calculations are not very precise but they are close to reality..
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 18:31:41 PM »

you are right about army composition. but my point is that currently i have 2.5M pts, not to much realy for v5. but my gold goes 370k/h currently. when i am home(90% of time) my upkeeep is 220k gold and i have 600k phalanx now. by calculating more i get to conclusion i can afford myself some 400-500k more considering gold mining. i still have 5 provinces to take and in 2 days i will be able to set my taxes to 75% in all of provinces i currently have which will allow me to build 300-400k more again. the trick is i will have 1.5-2M soldiers which will stay home and will not make me go to negative and players in my x2 or even x3 won't have such army because it is too expensive. my average soldier costs cca 0.7-0.8 gold per hour when steady and they are very efficiant in compare to their price, show me a nomad in x2 with such upkeep? there is none. even if he had more army, he would have to pay it 1.1-1.2 gold per unit minimum(because atleast 50-60% of it is cavelry) and if i can't pay for it with my 5M population with efficiency 94% how can he with his limited population and income? maybe my calculations are not very precise but they are close to reality..

I like to think of my self as effective player. My taxes are on 100% for long time with positive happiness but again i have huge troubles paying upkeep.

I reach limit of army buildup and not much i can do to extend it. Thats where Imperian have HUGE advantage.

In later stage nomads are limited with population growth and thus limited with "gold" they can collect.

But i knew that when i started playing this game and i can't complain. My only fear is that dis-balance between Imperian and Nomads would be too big especially because IO decided to kill goldmines. Now nomads have very few options to feed their hungry army.

Imperian can have 300k population in every province and that's in case of 10 colonies 50% more of everything.

Go for more provinces and more imperian gain.
vmandura
Private

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 18:39:23 PM »

exactly my point. that is why i say nomads don't frighten me. for now i can hold back 500k and 100k archers in any combination, and that is 30-45% tops less then the max limit nomad can make without getting in trouble. i got plenty left room for improvement left...
true_odin
Private

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 07:10:32 AM »

Hi nekodrugi, the only advise that I can give if you have not yet do it, and probably you already did....is to raise fortress level to 9 in each provinces....this will give enough room to garrison all siege, and most of your cata...when you are online...also the obvious go for 10% gold and 10% cotton...

Before I donated my army, my unkeep traveling was 800k impossible to pay, every time I went to the 6 hrs break I let 2.5mm gold at home and then when I get back I used 10hrs production, to kill the negative before army arrives, my gold production with many f9, 17 provinces, many colonies, 10% gold bonus, all taxes at maximum and bureaucracy 28 and almost population maxed (4.7mm) was 380K... this gives you -520k  when army was moving terrible... those horses eat like elephants.... *hihi*
vmandura
Private

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 09:06:49 AM »

buerocracy 23(headed to 24), 15 provinces with only 2 forts 8 and the rest 7. i got 5.2M population. and my taxes are currently in 5 provs max(75%) and in 10 high(50%) andi produce 340k gold. look at my future in economy and look at yours. in the late stage of game imperians grow stronger atleast 30% if developing correctly then a maxed out nomad
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 19:15:12 PM »

Hi nekodrugi, the only advise that I can give if you have not yet do it, and probably you already did....is to raise fortress level to 9 in each provinces....this will give enough room to garrison all siege, and most of your cata...when you are online...also the obvious go for 10% gold and 10% cotton...

Before I donated my army, my unkeep traveling was 800k impossible to pay, every time I went to the 6 hrs break I let 2.5mm gold at home and then when I get back I used 10hrs production, to kill the negative before army arrives, my gold production with many f9, 17 provinces, many colonies, 10% gold bonus, all taxes at maximum and bureaucracy 28 and almost population maxed (4.7mm) was 380K... this gives you -520k  when army was moving terrible... those horses eat like elephants.... *hihi*

LOOOL. My army upkeep is well over 1 million when i do army save. And it's like that for veeery long time.

Initially i tough that there is NO WAY to sustain such a army but i learn to play smart (read i become damn farmer).

That's why i wrote i reach my limits long time ago
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: