Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 11:15:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you get ban for in NI  (Read 8470 times)
SEN
Sergeant

« on: April 29, 2011, 20:20:35 PM »

I see that the leading player have been ban, but I can not understand what you can get ban for?

- Multi-account for boosting is OK.
- You can not do market pushing.
- You can not attack other players.
- cheating in general is accepted.

So what can you get ban for?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 22:00:14 PM »

Cheating isnt accepted in any IO realm, and if we find players who cheats and proofs for that, they got banned.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 22:46:37 PM »

And then Krum comes and eats all their honey jars, muahahaha!

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 23:34:23 PM »

so what that dude did?? why did you block him?

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 01:12:57 AM »

at last we see that j.u,s,t,u,s was right  *hihi* a loser can never be a winner *Angry*
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 08:55:53 AM »

lol, first ban i ever heard of in NI, so now no realm is truly immune to cheating. how about re-introducing the old NI version where there was NO cheating possible - may even bring back a few players - I know I would concider playing the old version again  *rose*

Sv_
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 13:43:55 PM »

Cheating isnt accepted in any IO realm, and if we find players who cheats and proofs for that, they got banned.

could u please look at R64 then ? Top 3 players all from same alliance. 2 got ban ( what is ban? they get deleted? ) and one is still alive. Everyone knows 3rd one is cheating too, y he didnt get ban as well? and how long does it takes player with "ban" to be deleted? cause they r like this for 48 hrs+ already...
JoanArc..
Private

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 14:11:44 PM »

could u please look at R64 then ? Top 3 players all from same alliance. 2 got ban ( what is ban? they get deleted? ) and one is still alive. Everyone knows 3rd one is cheating too, y he didnt get ban as well? and how long does it takes player with "ban" to be deleted? cause they r like this for 48 hrs+ already...
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 18:29:25 PM »

They are not on ban, they are on block - which doesnt expire.
And 3 player we will check, but please report such stuff in private messages.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 19:17:28 PM »

really everyone got banned?     i am very doubtful of that and i am sure that all of top 10's players doing tricks from some bugs of the game ,then why not punished all of them?

if you ask me some proofs,sorry i am not advocate and i have not chance to see their actions exactly but you can..then why you dont do? or you know and İO Team still hide that reality? do you want to save this tournament?

i think İO Team hiding that reality...

Slave for justice and vengeance
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 20:15:10 PM »

really everyone got banned?     i am very doubtful of that and i am sure that all of top 10's players doing tricks from some bugs of the game ,then why not punished all of them?

if you ask me some proofs,sorry i am not advocate and i have not chance to see their actions exactly but you can..then why you dont do? or you know and İO Team still hide that reality? do you want to save this tournament?

i think İO Team hiding that reality...
*ok*
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 11:22:41 AM »

look,i am still in the game and waiting till the last minute...
after that I will throw my mask and no longer i will show my other face which was for the cruels...
then they will be sorry who was the trickers and liars in imperia online...
all of them will die by my hands...only i am sufficent!

the god is the one and the overwhelming...beware of his right vengeance!

JoanArc..
Private

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 13:33:53 PM »

i  was having a problem on my realim 64 from 3 or 4 days   ( i lost my temper in those days and my patience too and i was so aggresive , and i even lost confidence in realim stuff )
, but from what i seen from their reactions  , i started to trust them  ( if u want to report some one u just take his name and send it to  tiger or yovana  or kurm <<< he dont answer any massegs     wall and ask for check on him and u wait for the replay  perfect and easy way to do this job    .....
i take this chance to thank  Tiger and yovana for their attention  *FRIEND*
i trust now on  *Admin*
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 15:06:47 PM »

firstly i congratulate you for your patient!

i want to say that only thing that; i felt same with you when i was playing in this tournament i lived my worst days in my life because i was always know that there was some bugs and ways to do tricks...

i was doing the best job in the beginning and i was often leader in rankings in a few days at the beginning,even worst,i was rokie in new version but i was thinked about the future and i did see it as ever..and i formed about the strategies of the beginning till the end...and was succesfully! I didnt regret of them all...

i was did the best job almost with less army as ever in the beginning and i was leader with my small army!...
i dont know but the players has jumping into top 10,even with rookie account they passed me and i was forgetten in this hel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i am not alone there are so much players,you will see!!!

did you heard me?? you forget me in this hell who was the premium member during years he was playing in the game..

you looking for spammers have no premium in the game??

ok then,i also will look to the stones when i see you!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: