Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: B A G s ?............ore.................BAG s !  (Read 3458 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: April 22, 2011, 13:33:15 PM »

That the development of bureaucracy, each level is written that is increasing productivity by 5%. Why is it wrong? A mere 2%! This is a bug? In the old version was 5%, as it was written. Understand gentlemen administrators. Although it is useless to write, I no longer write .. .. It's in the air decided to vent their emotions negative. *sos*
Proxymus
Translators

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 15:00:34 PM »

u wont get faster answer if u open 2 similar topic

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=26684.msg206650#new

*SPITEFUL*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 16:48:17 PM »

Where did you get that 2%? Buerocracy is 5% per lvl. Keep in mind that second circle province have -20 on efficiency and third circle province have -40 on efficiency.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Barabashka
Private

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 22:19:21 PM »

Enhances the province efficiency by 5% per level. The efficiency cannot exceed 100%. Without the Bureaucracy effect, every following annexed province is 10% less efficient compared with its
          Enhances the province efficiency by 5% per level. *ok*
Barabashka
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 22:27:57 PM »

Not even to believe that at least someone answered! And he saw what he wrote! Thank you! Can tell us more about where to during the attack, before attacking the abyss of my ballista out of the fortress, and 48 pieces near the castle .. and in the combat log them as there is no enemy I wrote what I saw, and then they're gone! And the front of the castle stood. I am so no one answered and did not help and did not return! As well as the disappearance of honor, without attacks, and the disappearance of resources from the market in large numbers, just for the intruder, sold at a price which was not, and resources have not been sold. But to me, no one from the administration has not helped and did not even answer. Though I fly chat forum scribbled. *gamer* *bravo*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 22:56:08 PM »

Not even to believe that at least someone answered! And he saw what he wrote! Thank you! Can tell us more about where to during the attack, before attacking the abyss of my ballista out of the fortress, and 48 pieces near the castle .. and in the combat log them as there is no enemy I wrote what I saw, and then they're gone! And the front of the castle stood. I am so no one answered and did not help and did not return! As well as the disappearance of honor, without attacks, and the disappearance of resources from the market in large numbers, just for the intruder, sold at a price which was not, and resources have not been sold. But to me, no one from the administration has not helped and did not even answer. Though I fly chat forum scribbled. *gamer* *bravo*

*xxx*

If you use google translate use SIMPLE words and short sentence. This way only you understand what you write.
Barabashka
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 23:05:50 PM »

He he...I am understand you !   This text I write self..but other..I take translation google..^^))) *bravo*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: