Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:26:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: army upkeep  (Read 10772 times)
sheridon
Captain

« on: April 15, 2011, 22:57:25 PM »

i think army upkeep in nomads invasion should be suspended or not exist, we cant get extra gold anywhere and to maintain a huge army suitabl to conquer incoming attacks from nomads is rather expensive. what do you guys think?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »

Having huge armies must have drawback. if there were no army upkeep, then all players would just train army at certain point. You must also have economy to support it. To balance economy, army, upkeep, ability to defend...

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 17:16:50 PM »

mmmm its a real chllenge i must admit. i only build necessary army to defend and try to keep the economy growing but its really hard. i did the calculations and if i dont buy credits i wont survive one more full week.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 19:04:35 PM »

mmmm its a real chllenge i must admit. i only build necessary army to defend and try to keep the economy growing but its really hard. i did the calculations and if i dont buy credits i wont survive one more full week.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

That's the point my friend. But you are already too late with credits. You should start buying credits at the beginning to have any chance surviving. Cheating at the beginning (first few attacks) also would help you a lot.

What ever admins say 20% more war income at the beginning translate to you being 20% stronger every day (comparing to other players)

Add to that 10 hour income and guilds and MAYBE you would finish this game without losing a life.

And right now credits would help you survive but not as much as if you bough them and start using them at the beginning of era
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 22:44:14 PM »

*hahaha* i know mate, thats the point. i only bought credits for this game once in my life and i will never ever buy credits again, you know what happened in r50 with my account and krum`s actions. i only play for free after that.  evil4
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 23:51:06 PM »

...and krum`s actions. i only play for free after that.  evil4

Grrr... and I thought my campaign on BG forum "Cut his nose!" was an original idea. Now I see it has crossed other people's minds long before that. I wonder why...

___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 06:36:36 AM »

i think army upkeep in nomads invasion should be suspended or not exist, we cant get extra gold anywhere and to maintain a huge army suitabl to conquer incoming attacks from nomads is rather expensive. what do you guys think?

look,i know how come bother to you  *Smiley*

that was the problem of militarist mentality during years in imperia online...so?
but that was the problem almost all of strategy games and each one of them cant find a solutuon exactly...
that is problem of militarist mentality against the economy...is so?
and no one could not provide the justice..

but i was know the solution to provide the justice..i was talked about in my local forum before a few years ago!
but when i trying to help then they thought to get rid of me because i was always danger to the established regimes  *Smiley*
also,i was banned by that regime's workers without causesless! *Smiley*

i will dont do any suggestions to this game anymore but look,i still give a clue..
that was the unique solutuon to provide the justice! maybe you will discover  *Smiley*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTPKUI9zs_o

that is right?  *Smiley*

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:38:05 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: