Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 20:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: confession to make  (Read 1557 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« on: April 02, 2011, 01:27:46 AM »

I confess. I'm a noob.  *freak*

I spent tens and tens of MILLIONS worth of resources and maximally i could grow in 2 day's was 150k points and for that kind of growth you have to try and work really really hard.

In this game i saw players growing 100k per day (it's possible if you collect resources and do everything in one day) but i'm always puzzled when i see player growing over 200k points

Sure this dude had HUGE war income but checking him i can see that he built in average (maximum) 10k army per province

So let's do the math. 15 provinces = 150k cavalry

Is that close to 240k points i have no idea and by no mean i'm suggesting this player is cheating knowing he must have really huge war income. I'm just amazed how some other players do something that i just can't no mater how hard i try.

Kudos to them from humble noob  *Embarrassed*
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:55:38 AM »

I think players should receive their netpoints not immediately after they spend some resources on something, but when the thing they invested their resources in becomes active. Like finishing a research, a building or deploying trained army. Although this way a player will be able to achieve even more surprising netgrowth- you cannot order Centralization 10 and two Fortresses Lvl 9 at the same day. However, you might start Centralization and have a week to collect enough stone for the fortresses, so that everything will be finished at the same time. If you do this, you will earn a whole fanclub of people, who will claim you are a hacker. *freak*

redborg
Major

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 12:29:14 PM »

i would think 150k cavalry was easily 240k points

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 13:07:02 PM »

i would think 150k cavalry was easily 240k points

Possible. I never bothered to memorize how many points you grow when you build 1k cavalry  *pardon*

By the way prepanikamak final growth for 24 hours was 310K  *xxx*

Amazing isn't it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: