Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What just happened?  (Read 5039 times)
Moritus
Private

« on: March 27, 2011, 03:08:24 AM »

Greetings,

I have no idea where to complain about this so I will do it here as it looks to be most fitting place.

Here's what happened:
I was attacking a player who had stronger army then mine BUT his army was not at home. I struck twice and looted well. As I was returning from my second attack with my supply cards full, I spied to see what was left to loot in from his province and to see if his army returned. At that point my army was under 10 minutes away from coming back home with the loot. To my shock, I get a new red message! I check to see what it is it and I read how I only attacked now and lost (cause his army is now at home). I check to see how far from home is my army and it still shows that it is 7 minutes away... It now reached home, defeated and without any loot.

I am here to ask, WTF happened!? The attack passed! I was almost home. What made the fight recalculate? It was not game clock as this all took place before the clock was set to go 1 hour up front.

I lost a lot of troops and I lost a lot of loot.

Who should I complain about this to? 
Moritus
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 03:24:00 AM »

User name is same as here on forum: Moritus. Obviously, I am on world 93. Please see what went wrong here.   
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 12:09:12 PM »

User name is same as here on forum: Moritus. Obviously, I am on world 93. Please see what went wrong here.   
Send me in private message who you attacked, at what time...

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: