Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 10:05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nomads Invasions Era 7 Official Discussion  (Read 25222 times)
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 17:53:58 PM »

WoW Justus, by your reckoning i just saved myself 1750 (1800-the 50 i put in when registering) diamonds when i decided that this round NI could poke it, feel much better now lol *ok*

Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 22:08:41 PM »

these last attacks is way too strong I think, at least for middle ranks dudes like myself.
a quarter of the army is elite all of a sudden and as that wasn't enough you sent 4 attacks... unless nomads' researches are all down to 0, most guys have no chance at all against those, and even with 0 researches it's pretty hard to defend. *hmm*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 06:42:23 AM »

if need some extra money to some players who did play it like a fool like me till now,then i have to say about a bug in the game,i also noticed yet since from a few days i use...

i say for all competitors if who was completely stupid like me;
go to bank...you will discover,you will be always gainful because of 168(1x) hourly credits in a blitz version realm! and maximum interest isnt 125.000 golds..is 500k! (4X)
and dont care about game rules in "how to play" you can use also this bug,it also completely is free in the new version Nİ...

necessary 10-15 banking...
after that i say goodluck to you too...

Slave for justice and vengeance
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 18:28:15 PM »

oh, great! an accessible wave now that we have no armies to defend... reaaaaaally great...

are you sure you got right these attacks?? I bet the armies you're sending are no problem for top 40 players but impossible problem for the average players. shouldn't this game be more balanced? anyway, I hate you  *Angry*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: