Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 06:50:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nomads Invasions Era 7 Official Discussion  (Read 25102 times)
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 11:13:57 AM »

Dont get offended, i see turkish is your native language, can you ask same thing on turkish forum, because its hard to understand when you use translator tool.

well,but this problem would not be resolved so easy...
i was banned from my local before a few years because of my talkings about reality..but i am proud of it..

I already did not ask any questions in this topic,i was doing discussion...
but really i want to ask something to you now; yes,my english is not enough,it is ok but correctly say,it is so disgusting to explain something about? *Smiley*

because i would like to continue...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:20:34 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 16:53:14 PM »

You can send me private message, i will answer best i can.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 19:58:52 PM »

thank u but this was not matter in personal...
I am discussing in general about game changes..if you want to speak to continue in personal then i can do it in personal too...
but really i have any questions to your personal message box,or some problems in personal,i havent...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 20:04:46 PM by ___justus_ » Logged

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 08:53:15 AM »

Then say what you wish to say. *Smiley*

tiger
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 03:37:47 AM »

actually i have to ask you a favor at that rate...
what you say about currently ranks? have you an idea?*Smiley*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 09:28:44 AM »

actually i have to ask you a favor at that rate...
what you say about currently ranks? have you an idea?*Smiley*

Sory, i dont watch NI so thorougly to have idea about it. And i dont play so i cant judge.

tiger
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »

Sory, i dont watch NI so thorougly to have idea about it. And i dont play so i cant judge.

really interesting thing occuring in this tournament...
someone watching from İOteam?

just i am speaking to imperia online;

i had all requests of the game ..
really i have all guilds,furthermore i am paying 10 credits also for big festivals in each one days..
and sometimes i cant resist that impose -i do instantly also of my constructions in hurry ...

i think i had only one fault in the beginning,i havent helper account to increase power of the enemy armies to get more war income or to harm to other competitors,or to win medals or to win military force in graphics...
really this is my unique fault by my obsession to fairplay...and really this business was an insult to character of the true warrior,in my opinion that business was an insult to my personality too...

i think i spend 200 credits from last era's prize and 440+110=550   = 750 credits...
and i have very little credits now,i have to buy again..

just someone can have an explanation of that ranks?

remember that that current first player was out of top 50 in last era..

if not,this tournament was completely joke of april Fool's Day?

if so really it never came funny to me...

really,i dont feel good...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:20:12 PM by ___justus_ » Logged

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 12:51:46 PM »

And whats the problem? That somebody have higher net then you? Thats not proof of anything. He/she just know to play better, invest resources better... Keep in mind that robbing forts eficiently is also big advantage, temple gives bonuses and resources every day(little luck factor), army compositions determine losses. Maybe he/she have more army, army gives 2x points for invested resources... Som einvestment pays a lot, some are actually not worth to do it.
Position in last era doesnt mean anything... this is V5, different rules, mechanics...
NI is watched and checked by admins in office every day, so dont worry about it.

tiger
SEN
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2011, 12:58:20 PM »

It is very importen to get a secord account to do account-pushing. You gain 5-10% growth every day for the first week, sadly i didn't know that, so i only have my main account. Next era I will make second account to fix that problem.

Also i didn't see the 4 provinces rule in time, so I picked a wrong provinces, that one is on me   head_hurts_kr

Now i am in top 20, but i don't think i will be fighting for first place.

Also I have use around 400 credits. until now.
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 13:55:03 PM »

And whats the problem? That somebody have higher net then you? Thats not proof of anything. He/she just know to play better, invest resources better... Keep in mind that robbing forts eficiently is also big advantage, temple gives bonuses and resources every day(little luck factor), army compositions determine losses. Maybe he/she have more army, army gives 2x points for invested resources... Som einvestment pays a lot, some are actually not worth to do it.
Position in last era doesnt mean anything... this is V5, different rules, mechanics...
NI is watched and checked by admins in office every day, so dont worry about it.

*Smiley*
really i know that's all..yes this is my first in v5 but really that is not hard job to me to learn it quickly..
and now i know very well this version too..

but you thinking mistaken about capacity of the people...
if a player was out of top50 in another game,he/she cant so imposible thing in the other place..

i want to say that; white is white or red is red..
red never can be same of white...
you can add some colours to change it..
it can be like burgundy or like pink..
but it never be same of white...
can i explaining?

look,i will say about another thing..
when i was in imperia my first time,i think 5 years ago..
i did learn the game in one weak and i formed and alliance,
in my 2th week i teached the game to other old players in my formed alliance..
really i did very good jobs my first time in a game..
because capacity of the people is the same,never changes so much..
if it is %80,you can try to %85-90
but if it is %25 then you never can reach to %100!

now you talking about different game strategies of newest version to me?
thank u for explanations..
i have learned and just playing very well..
openly i tell you that your explanations was not come genuine to me...
just i am sorry...

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 14:43:30 PM »

Having extra 20% military income is something that cannot be that easily neglected. I mean... it gives you a good boost in the start (first ten waves) and later it is also of great help. Especially when the attacks become serious and as long as you can stand up against them- at that time military income becomes really helpful to your economy.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 19:18:15 PM »

Having extra 20% military income is something that cannot be that easily neglected. I mean... it gives you a good boost in the start (first ten waves) and later it is also of great help. Especially when the attacks become serious and as long as you can stand up against them- at that time military income becomes really helpful to your economy.

Admins told me that's totally legitimate action and i immediately gave up playing IN.

Now i can see i was right. Even "best" IN players spending diamonds like crazy without cheating have trouble being in top 10. Winner is not determined by who is better than by who cheated early in the game  *xxx*

Only thing i can't understand is why other players don't complain about it. After all they spend money only to be beaten by people that also pay but cheat too

But IO would never admit that they made mistake. Worst of all i warn them at day one when i saw some players pushing their accounts with attacks. Of course, we players are stupid, they are smart and we usually don't know what we are speaking of (don't see big picture).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 19:19:51 PM by nekodrugi » Logged
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2011, 22:17:54 PM »

lol Nekro, I registered with the new NI but when I realised it was V5 I didnt bother pursuing it and left playing all realms instead (still check the chat as you can see  *hahaha*), Just reading this thread makes me believe I made the right choice, with everything else that IO got wrong in the last few years I cant believe my eyes when i see not onkly they engineered a version of NI that allows one account to 'assist' another (ends up being abused by cheats EVERY time they do that) but you say they even endorse it LOL

is it to late to see a return of the old NI version that to my knowledge accounts could in no way interact with each other and therefore I could see no way to cheat or even better the set price entry fee and all play equal as suggested above - I would love to see that  *ok*

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 15:44:54 PM »

all of you are missing something here, in another post yovanna said that cheating is part of gameplay and strategy. cheating has become an accepted gameplay tactic. believe it or not 75% of the players cheat at some point, the sad thing is that they are all premium players, you hardly find, maybe one or two that cheat and arent premium, so in order not to lose the paying customers, cheating was forced to be allowed. thats what i can deduce from all of this. i noticed a few bugs in nomads invasion and instead of exploiting them i just quit, i can imagine that others have found them too. i wont report bugs anymore because of the attitude of certain people who read the posts and can actually do something aboiut them, you just end up getting banned for finding something...................
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 17:46:18 PM »

No colonies. Because you cant send attacks.
Yes, nobody cant compete for main prize without diamonds. But 36 *10 + guilds are less then 500 diamonds for whole NI era if you wish to prove you are the best.

if a player's porpuse to be head of players in ranking,
then really we have to calculate again because if who wish to be best then exactly need to use all of opportunities..true?

then i will calculate again to think better realist of V5's premium plan...

first,we need 35x10=350 diamonds use to extras...
and need to 40x4= 120 diamonds to activate guilds...
and another opportunity in the game is festivals because is important..
10x35=350 diamonds for festivals...

at total we need 820 for one month but that costs not only for that unique tournament..
that is cost of imperia online too...if someone thinking about the summit,he have to all...
because a professionel thinks in details,if someone overcomes his details by economic force,
then either strategist's details and also strategist dies...

i am feeling that brain's death...

furthermore,we need too much diamonds at total to instantly built of our constructions...

to example if we dont,then we will loose either from populations or productions or also from army upkeep..etc..
then also this is an important opportunity..is correct?

then if someone was thinking to play it perfectly,at least perfectly use to opportunities in the game,
then he have to pay minumum 1000 to maximum 1800 diamonds in one month..
that is only for benefits of opprtunities in premium of the game,in nomad invasion,is same for imperia online too

i hope i was helpful to someones to think it again...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 18:06:54 PM by ___justus_ » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: