Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 19:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nomads Invasions Era 7 Official Discussion  (Read 25211 times)
Oton
Community Manager

« on: March 19, 2011, 10:09:09 AM »

Official Tournament Rules

- Game speed - Blitz (x4).
- No attacks between players.
- Automatic attacks are performed against each player every 26 hours; totally 33 attacks.
- All players are Imperians and all attacks are Nomad.
- You can boost Nomad attacks up to 20% for unlimited number of players. In order to boost someone's attack, you must have at least one life. You can boost someone's attack only in case he is currently ranked up to 500 positions above or below you. A player can be boosted up to 20% for one attack. Boosting an attack is allowed just during the first 8 hours from wave's beginning.
- First 3 attacks will be the same for all players.
- After 3rd attack the attacking armies' strength will depend on the player's current ranking:
    1st place - 2,00 times stronger army (number of soldiers) than base
    2nd place - 1,99 times stronger army (number of soldiers) than base
    3rd place - 1,98 times stronger army (number of soldiers) than base
    100th to 200th place - base army
    201th place - 0,01 times weaker army (number of soldiers) than base
    202th place - 0,02 times weaker army (number of soldiers) than base
All players ranked below 250th place will be attacked by 0,5 times weaker army than base army.

- Battles are calculated the same way as the rest of the realms in IO. Units do not have bearing capacity.
 - Attack types will not take turns.
 - If the attacking army wins, all player's buildings drop by 1 level and their base net worth points cost is deducted from player's points.
 - If the player does not have an annexed province which is attacked, the army for the missing province is added to rest of the attacking armies.
 - For each successful defensive victory each player will receive war income equal to 50% of the annihilated enemy armies. This income will be available for only 24 hours.
 - Maximum player lives - 15. Every battle lost costs 1 life (so if a wave has 4 attacks, you could lose 4 lives). If a player loses all his 15 lives, he can continue playing, but will be eligible for the special awards only.
 - All players start with Fortress level 1, with 25 garrisoned archers. The Fortress must be activated in the beginning.
 - The maximum count of provinces each player can annex and develop is 4, along with Province 1.
 - Resource transportation is instant.
 - Soldier training queue is available
 - Infantry Barracks have 50% increased capacity.
 - Fortresses have maximum resources capacity (resources of each type):

Fortress 0 -     10,000
     Fortress 1 -     20,000
     Fortress 2 -     35,000
     Fortress 3 -    110,000
     Fortress 4 -    410,000
     Fortress 5 -  1,210,000
     Fortress 6 -  4,810,000
     Fortress 7 - 19,210,000
     Fortress 8 - 38,410,000

- All players have access to the 10 hours resource income.
 - Market prices will be fixed by their base equivalent and will not change during the whole Era. Buying option will be available under attack. There is fixed market commision - 5%.
 - Transport stations will not be slowed under attack.
 - No colonies
 - No Gambling.
 - No Alliances.
 - No Espionage between players.
 - No Vacation Mode.
 - No 6 hours offline rule.
 - No battle history for other players.
 - Rankings are only by net worth points.

- All rewards will be paid only by PayPal or Moneybookers.

Comments, questions and discussion would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 19:54:51 PM by tiger » Logged

belgarion
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »

ok so where is it and where are 200 creds from last era grrrrrrrrrrrrr
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 12:36:17 PM »

You have button on side in V4 and V5 realms.
200 credits e-pin you got on mail you used to register your account.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 18:19:37 PM »

- Market prices will be fixed by their base equivalent and will not change during the whole Era. Buying option will be available under attack. There is fixed market commision - 5%.
 - Transport stations will not be slowed under attack.
 - No Gambling.
 - No Alliances.
 - No Espionage between players.
 - No Vacation Mode.
 - No 6 hours offline rule.
 - No battle history for other players.
 - Rankings are only by net worth points.

Comments, questions and discussion would be appreciated.

To clarify

And this would cost you diamonds. Last time i played Nomads invasion i was mislead to believe you ACTUALLY do have access to 10 hours income.

And this is for all those that play nomad invasion for the first time. Old players knows that already

Now a questions. What about guilds?

Playing V5 i learn they are very VERY VERY important.

Actually guilds are game changer and if we can start them in nomads invasion players that decide not to get them can forget to get anywhere in nomads invasion.

Couldn't read anywhere how fast economy is producing (it must be very fast)
Couldn't read anywhere how fast researches would go (again it must be very fast)
Couldn't read anywhere how fast army is building

And finally i really don't understand what you mean with "You can boost Nomad attacks up to 20% for unlimited number of players"

How do you boost nomad attacks when you are imperian and when computer (admins) send batch attacks to players. If things are the same like in old nomad invasion you would see attacks the moment last attack ends. So basically you would have 24/7 attack icon.

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 18:51:42 PM »

Yes, all players have access to 10h bonus resources, but to get them, you must pay 10 diamonds, as in normal IO. That was introduced after era 1 when top 10 have only 6 h bonus resources.
Premium will be active all 36-37 days how much era lasts, but guilds you will have to activate for diamonds.
Game will be at 4x speed, meaning all stuff are 4x faster. You produce 4 x more resources, build and research 4x faster, population grows 4x faster...
You will be able to pay in wood and iron to boost someone attack, but only in first 8 h of attack being sent. So attack icon is basicly all the time active. Attack travels 26 h, then it hits. So from 26 h - 18 h you can activate +20% stronger attack for some player and his army will get 20% more numerous, he will see that change on his attack icon. If nobody does it to player x, then he gets hit by normal attack as he should, depending on his position in ranking.
About no player without guild stand a chance...
There will be a lot of players playing, most of them wont play for first place, they will play for fun. Thats why attacks under 250 place are 0,5 base attack. So you can enjoy and play with goal to have fun and finish era, maybe undefeated, or atlest alive. Who wish to be first, will have to show great strategy, great knowledge, adopt to new rules and use guilds and 10 h bonus resources. It wont be all in who uses diamonds. Player who knows a lot more, can beat most players without diamonds. But he cant beat same skill player with diamonds.

tiger
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 19:01:18 PM »

It is explained above. But it lacks an example, so: let's say the wave consists of 10 000 spearmen. If somebody boosts that attack against you, you will have to deal with 12 000 spearmen. You got it? I think it is a great way to spoil the game of others. Maybe you talk with 10 of your friends, who are smart enough not to waste all their lives until endgame. And then... all you adversaries in top 10 will have to deal with 10 waves, each 20% stronger than normally.
There will be a lot of players playing, most of them wont play for first place, they will play for fun. Thats why attacks under 250 place are 0,5 base attack. So you can enjoy and play with goal to have fun and finish era, maybe undefeated, or atlest alive.

Exactly this type of people will have A LOT of fun. With the rest, I cannot agree. So, gentlemen, better buy some new rubbers and find your banhammers, cos you gonna need em. Big time.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 19:04:21 PM by Sheremetev » Logged

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 19:07:13 PM »

Yes, all players have access to 10h bonus resources, but to get them, you must pay 10 diamonds, as in normal IO. That was introduced after era 1 when top 10 have only 6 h bonus resources.
Premium will be active all 36-37 days how much era lasts, but guilds you will have to activate for diamonds.
Game will be at 4x speed, meaning all stuff are 4x faster. You produce 4 x more resources, build and research 4x faster, population grows 4x faster...
You will be able to pay in wood and iron to boost someone attack, but only in first 8 h of attack being sent. So attack icon is basicly all the time active. Attack travels 26 h, then it hits. So from 26 h - 18 h you can activate +20% stronger attack for some player and his army will get 20% more numerous, he will see that change on his attack icon. If nobody does it to player x, then he gets hit by normal attack as he should, depending on his position in ranking.
About no player without guild stand a chance...
There will be a lot of players playing, most of them wont play for first place, they will play for fun. Thats why attacks under 250 place are 0,5 base attack. So you can enjoy and play with goal to have fun and finish era, maybe undefeated, or atlest alive. Who wish to be first, will have to show great strategy, great knowledge, adopt to new rules and use guilds and 10 h bonus resources. It wont be all in who uses diamonds. Player who knows a lot more, can beat most players without diamonds. But he cant beat same skill player with diamonds.

Thanks for answers  *rose*

One more quick question. What about rare resources. I guess colonization won't exist in nomad invasion but need confirmation.

As for playing without credits it really depends what player wants. I'm no noob (i hope) in game and i usually don't play just to play.

So for all players that are like me (want to compete with best) playing without diamonds is lost cause.

When i played nomad invasion i realized that without credits it's impossible to finish game without losing life, that at later stage, you just can't rebuild army fast enough to defend next attack and that your economy (net points) would be much much lower than those playing with diamonds.

Average player with diamonds would blow away even the best player without diamonds especially in V5. I play V5 and i know that without diamonds there is almost no way to compete against those with diamonds.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 19:57:11 PM »

No colonies. Because you cant send attacks.
Yes, nobody cant compete for main prize without diamonds. But 36 *10 + guilds are less then 500 diamonds for whole NI era if you wish to prove you are the best.

tiger
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 23:20:36 PM »

No colonies. Because you cant send attacks.
Yes, nobody cant compete for main prize without diamonds. But 36 *10 + guilds are less then 500 diamonds for whole NI era if you wish to prove you are the best.

Ha ha ha ha ha

My friend, I had some similar conversation with krum some time ago (ending up in me being banned. Cant stand when anyone treat other people like less valuable or less smart or . . . .)

Anyway, in that thread i suggested that if IO really want to make "who is the best warrior" challenge they should set one price for all players. Once players pay (and you decide what's enough for you) that price there is no other costs.

Everybody play on equal ground and THAN you can see who is the best and where are you in grand scheme.

Right now nomad invasion is just not that game.
belgarion
Private

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »

You have button on side in V4 and V5 realms.
200 credits e-pin you got on mail you used to register your account.

ok i pressed the register button like a 100 times and still nothing  *hmm*all i get are the rules
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »

You need to click button and then choose username(name of current account or totally new). Then yeate account. For that you must have 50 diamonds on your account. Do you have them?

tiger
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 13:09:10 PM »

if you donbt have the credits in your account the register link doesnt appear
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just i am patient with my constructions but soon,i will speak about...

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=26521.0

also need to speak about that...but just the topic is locked,i couldnt tell something *sad*

need to speak about thats and something elses too,in details...

we see later..we will speak about...

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:26:04 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 01:22:12 AM »

need to speak about that medals too..
and need to speak about also fair military graphichs of the each one warrior..
and also,we need to speak about military rank too,as fairly...

we no longer need to speak about-correctly...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:30:07 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 08:27:18 AM »

Dont get offended, i see turkish is your native language, can you ask same thing on turkish forum, because its hard to understand when you use translator tool.

tiger
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: