Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 10:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: are asr_i the worst alliance ever.  (Read 6785 times)
redborg
Major

« on: March 15, 2011, 13:12:01 PM »

they declare war on you and when you hand there arse to them they all run to rest and quit crying about cheating.

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 13:28:29 PM »

And lemme ask, why did you public it?

Players which plays there in r82, including me, knows the situation.. Everyone talked about biggest war upcoming between onogonduri and ASR_I

by Koramae.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 13:31:43 PM »

ok maef stop assuming, i play in realm 82 and i dont anything about this...........
redborg
Major

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 13:38:19 PM »

i feel there shame must be seen by all.

and there allegations upsett me.

how we cheated when alot of our win was on defence i do not know.

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 13:54:05 PM »

Sheridon, if you just were a little bit more curious *Tongue*
I always check war`s list, so I just saw 1st place by nw and 2nd place by nw alliance wars...........
thought it was big

by Koramae.
redborg
Major

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 14:20:28 PM »

Sheridon, if you just were a little bit more curious *Tongue*
I always check war`s list, so I just saw 1st place by nw and 2nd place by nw alliance wars...........
thought it was big

it should have been

but 2nd place were a huge disapointment.

normaly i would not publicise these things but they want people to think we cheeted. so i want people to know they are useless.

lucacad
Private

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 20:17:04 PM »

Very good! … sorry but I just can not shut up! if we spent time and money and then we left the kingdom there must be a reason .... or do you think we are all idiots and the only smart are you? dear redborg.. I have to remember you the resources you can create from nothing? i have to remind you some player of your alliance?....  they lost the half of the army and in a few hours they recovered all the armies and colonies... we are tired especially for the silence of the administrator... we have continued to report your fraud and the only answer is..."it's a bug!"......hello redborg ..you like to win easy? now onogonduri can do that like this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKgkYxWoZ-M)...good game!... PS: we aren't useless and especially we aren't stupid...we're just really pissed off!
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 02:56:05 AM »

Very good! … sorry but I just can not shut up! if we spent time and money and then we left the kingdom there must be a reason .... or do you think we are all idiots and the only smart are you? dear redborg.. I have to remember you the resources you can create from nothing? i have to remind you some player of your alliance?....  they lost the half of the army and in a few hours they recovered all the armies and colonies... we are tired especially for the silence of the administrator... we have continued to report your fraud and the only answer is..."it's a bug!"......hello redborg ..you like to win easy? now onogonduri can do that like this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKgkYxWoZ-M)...good game!... PS: we aren't useless and especially we aren't stupid...we're just really pissed off!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Very funny youtube link.

By the way, I think that i'm TOTALLY independent in this issue. We are ally with Onogonuri and i even though to declare war to ASR_I (i love free wars *hihi*) BUT i must say it's a little bit odd VERY strange that WHOLE alliance went to V mode because they saw no other way to prove their point.

And not just any alliance went to V mode than one big and healthy alliance.

NOW i can't say if onogonuri cheated or if ASR_I is telling whole truth or if some odd "good" bug (that never EVER hit me) happened but it's pity they all left the game.

lucacad
Private

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 14:30:27 PM »

Thanks for your comment, although this fact I'm not lost my happiness. I regret for the game .. this is a really good game but sometimes I encountered people who are trying to change my idea...  *pardon* *pardon*
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 01:01:48 AM »

*xxx*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
redborg
Major

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 21:43:21 PM »

yeah they lost because they are iditots

if we are such big cheats why did asr-i have the far far bigger armies.

blade1 attacked me twice when i was online and he was off i couldnt come close to beating him. does that sound like a cheat.

oh and i assume greska cheated as well as they also handed you your ass in war.

everyone knows there was a bug that admin dealt with. i doubt it was a one alliance bug.

redborg
Major

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 21:46:48 PM »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Very funny youtube link.

By the way, I think that i'm TOTALLY independent in this issue. We are ally with Onogonuri and i even though to declare war to ASR_I (i love free wars *hihi*) BUT i must say it's a little bit odd VERY strange that WHOLE alliance went to V mode because they saw no other way to prove their point.

And not just any alliance went to V mode than one big and healthy alliance.

NOW i can't say if onogonuri cheated or if ASR_I is telling whole truth or if some odd "good" bug (that never EVER hit me) happened but it's pity they all left the game.

of course its a shame.

especially as they had the bigger armies. strange the cheats had the smaller armies.

perhaps we are as bad at cheating as they are at war.

lucacad
Private

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 23:18:27 PM »

bla bla bla ...that's right! we are all idiots and you're the only smart ones...   hmmm hmmm bye bye..
lucacad
Private

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 00:05:45 AM »

oh my god! some little example...poor onogonduri...all the bug in that alliance ...what they must do for playing...http://img829.imageshack.us/i/onogdonatidacaputeti.jpg/ ...opppss...another bug....this time for his friends.. all the bugs in this two alliance they are very unfortunate....one of the biggest player upper his points in a few hours...http://img847.imageshack.us/i/prepanikamak.jpg/ ------ what's we need to do for upgrade ours points like this? you can teach us?  *freak* *freak*
redborg
Major

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 01:22:22 AM »

sure we run a system of each day sending 1_1.5 million gold to a player. sometimes you get 30 million in a day.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: