Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 05:52:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IQ game corner.  (Read 16509 times)
kingjohn
Private

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 09:41:07 AM »

Tiger!! You sure you like girls with big breasts?? I heard and I believe girls with big breasts got low sex drive??  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 21:15:08 PM »

Tiger!! You sure you like girls with big breasts?? I heard and I believe girls with big breasts got low sex drive??  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*

IMO u gotta test on a large sample  *freak* If u only "heard" and "you believe" you should get out of this corner  *freak*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
kingjohn
Private

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 21:19:43 PM »

IMO u gotta test on a large sample  *freak* If u only "heard" and "you believe" you should get out of this corner  *freak*

who cares anyway with big breasts, that's not my problem as I like girls with small breasts, I don't like the looks of big breasts.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 21:46:13 PM »

IQ game corner...

kingjohn
Private

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 21:51:13 PM »

IQ game corner...

talking about IQ game corner, there is some IQ site I got a score of 142 and I didn't answer 10 question and I left it blank, It has 109 questions, I left 10 questions without answering them and got 142, another site ask 39 questions and I got 92, stupid site, they ask me to compare what is the difference between different authors, I mean those are bias questions, if I don't know a culture, how the hell could I answer that correctly and the last IQ test, they got few questions even MENSA wouldn't have asked, it is harder than MENSA test, I have seen MENSA IQ workout, so some tests are not too reliable, but what I can say is based on the last 5-6 IQ test I got an average of 120-140 except the last which was 90++ and I think that wasn't a fair test.  rant rant rant

The last test was from iqtestclub.com, this is some of the questions I couldn't answer.

Question 20 is biased, if I don't know Astrology, how could I answer, what the hell is with question 21, it got something to do with astrology or legend, and the largest island in the world is Australia, that is not IQ question between, that is geography, whoever make this IQ question is dumb.MENSA would never ask cultural sensitive question as they are biased. Question 23 is also junk, how the hell would I know who is the famous person. This junk test is from

http://www.iqtestclub.com/

Question 20: Which word follows in the sequence? Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, ...

Virgo       Gemini       Sagittarius       Capricorn       Cancer      

Question 21: Which word is the odd one out?

Sirius       Orion       Cassiopeia       Pegasus       Andromeda      

Question 22: Which word will follow? Ocean is to Pacific as island is to

shore       Easter       Good Hope       peninsula       gulf      

Question 23: Which famous person is out of place?

Magellan       Drake       Cook       Columbus       La Pérouse      

Question 24: The largest island in the world is:

Madagascar       Greenland       Great Britain       Borneo       New Guinea      
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 21:57:39 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 22:12:17 PM »

So you wanted higher score?  *freak*

Isn`t Australia considered a continent?

Ohhh and q 21. Those are constellations. Sirius is the only star. That`s astronomy, not astrology.  *pardon*

How do you measure IQ anyway?  *freak*
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 22:17:45 PM by Koramae » Logged

kingjohn
Private

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 22:32:04 PM »

So you wanted higher score?  *freak*

Isn`t Australia considered a continent?

Ohhh and q 21. Those are constellations. Sirius is the only star. That`s astronomy, not astrology.  *pardon*

How do you measure IQ anyway?  *freak*

Either way they are not accurate on IQ respresentation as no one would ask on astrology and astronomy,those are not IQ question, those are general knowledge.And yes I am trying to improve my IQ. I have gone through many reputable IQ and got anywhere from 120-140 as stated, only this site it sux and some of the questions were too hard and most IQ sites won't ask it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 22:33:20 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 22:36:59 PM »

You only showed that to change the topic  *freak*

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 22:52:52 PM »

You are right- these are questions about general knowledge. Still, they are part of common culture and I didn't have to google any of them for the answers (like q23 about the great geographic discoveries... though I have no idea who La Pérouse is. Or q24- btw, I think it is Greenland, Australia is a continent, as Kora said. She is right about Sirius too. As for q22- Pacific Ocean is popular, and so is the Easter Island, for some reason. I find it a very dull earie place).

Anywayz, who needs IQ when we have an endless supply of roses?!
P.S: I prefer waffles.

Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 22:57:25 PM »

Chocolate  *heart* *heart* *heart*

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 23:30:08 PM »

Chocolate? Ok, if it has waffles with it. Ask Polymeron.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: