Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Что это Баг ?  (Read 5126 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: February 23, 2011, 11:39:40 AM »

Сегодня 23 февраля ,  часа в три ночи, меня, столицу ...4 провинция, атаковал     wason33  два раза выше  меня игрок    wason33 .   В  крепости 6 й по уровню, у меня было  24 (максимально) баллисты и   лучники.  Почему то до атаки , они исчезли ! И не было  и во время атаки и после нее. Куда пропали баллисты ! И кто мне возместит потери ? ! Всего у меня  было 48 баллист, 24 из  которых  находились в другой крепости.
              *Angry*
     Пытался увидеть их в логе боя, так их нет  там и как потерянные и перед началом битвы !  Разберитесь, уважаемые админы, куда пропадают баллисты или это у вас недоработка  или же игрок пользуется читами.
    84 мир< Barabashka
        Today on February 23, hour on three nights, me, the capital… 4 provinces, it attacked wason33 two times higher than me the player wason33. In the fortress 6 y on the level, in me was 24 (maximally) ballista and archers. Why that before the attack, they disappeared! And it was not also during the attack and after it. Where ballistae disappeared! And who to me will compensate losses? ! In all in me was 48 ballistae, 24 of which were located in another fortress. *Angry* It attempted to see them in the ravine of battle, so there are not there and as lost also before beginning battle! You will be examined, respected [adminy], where disappear ballistae or this in you omission or player uses [chitami]. 84 [mir]< Barabashka

wason33 атаковал Barabashka в провинции номер 4.на...    2011-02-23 03:17:29....84  realm
 It had a talk with the player, who attacked me, it also saw my 24 ballistae and it considered that he has the losses more. But then them no longer it saw also in their report it was not. You will be examined with the error and return to me my losses. Thanks

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 14:01:20 PM by Barabashka » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 17:43:00 PM »

Today on February 23, hour on three nights, me, the capital… 4 provinces, it attacked wason33 two times higher than me the player wason33. In the fortress 6 y on the level, in me was 24 (maximally) ballista and archers. Why that before the attack, they disappeared! And it was not also during the attack and after it. Where ballistae disappeared! And who to me will compensate losses? ! In all in me was 48 ballistae, 24 of which were located in another fortress. *Angry* It attempted to see them in the ravine of battle, so there are not there and as lost also before beginning battle! You will be examined, respected [adminy], where disappear ballistae or this in you omission or player uses [chitami]. 84 [mir]< Barabashka

wason33 атаковал Barabashka в провинции номер 4.на...    2011-02-23 03:17:29....84  realm
 It had a talk with the player, who attacked me, it also saw my 24 ballistae and it considered that he has the losses more. But then them no longer it saw also in their report it was not. You will be examined with the error and return to me my losses. Thanks

I can't really understand what you're saying. Please, try to explain yourself in a clearer way here so I could help you or write in your language section so someone else, speaking your language, could help you.
Barabashka
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 19:18:35 PM »

Меня ночью атаковал игрок  (
              wason33 атаковал Barabashka в провинции номер 4.на...    2011-02-23 03:17:29....84  realm )   . Это понятно ?  В крепости моей , 4 провинция, 6 уровень крепости, стояли  и защищали 2760 лучников и 24 баллисты.(
- Ballistae’s )  А также 2 баллисты  (   
- Ballistae’s )   перед крепостью и часть войск.
   Меня атаковал  игрок  wason33   и видел мои баллисты (   
- Ballistae’s )  , но перед атакой они  все  пропали  ! И сейчас их тоже нет ! Я понес большие потери ! И куда делись мои баллисты ? 84 realm, Barabashka
     Верните мне  мои
- Ballistae’s и все потери, которые я из -за этого понес.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Translate :
   Me at night attacked player ( wason33 attacked Barabashka in the province the number of 4.[na]… 2011-02-23 03:17: 29….84 realm) . This is understandable? In the fortress of my, 4 provinces, 6 level of fortress, stood and protected 2760 archers and 24 ballistae. ( - Ballistae's) A also of 2 ballistae ( - Ballistae's) before the fortress and the part of the troops. Me attacked the player of wason33 and it saw my ballistae ( - Ballistae's), but before the attack they everyone disappeared! And now also there are not! I sustained large losses! And where be divided my ballistae? 84 realm, Barabashka Return to me my - Ballistae's and all losses, which I because of this carried.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 19:25:11 PM by Barabashka » Logged
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »

Before the battle you had exactly 24 ballistae, the exact amount to fit into the 6 towers you had. Ballistae on towers aren't visualized since they're neither garrison, nor field army. If you lose a battle in defense (Fortress siege) you lose all your towers and all the ballistae deployed there, ergo there is nothing wrong with the battle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: