Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 09:21:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Admins are unfair  (Read 21971 times)
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2011, 13:55:25 PM »

fairy tales
 *freak*

Sleepless nights having nightmares    *freak* *freak*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2011, 09:23:41 AM »

Imperia Online is a stupid shit game. I could continue to play it but it is not worth it. I have decided to dismiss my army and to spend all gold my ally. Bye bye. I do not miss this shit game.

REALM 9 is a game for MEDITERRA-Players and their friends. Game admins do not understand that they should change their stupid game rules. Okay, no problem. There are other games. Imperia Online is just a waste of time.

wahahaha *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* i suggest to you my friend.. just play FARMVILLE...
 imperia well not lose if you lose in the game beside more player well make happy because an another Goldmine. *freak*

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2011, 14:26:41 PM »

Unfair is what Oton and Krum did to that sheep on the youtube video spreading virally around the internet.....mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2011, 08:49:42 AM »

Unfair is what Oton and Krum did to that sheep on the youtube video spreading virally around the internet.....mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it was a goat
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: