Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 17:14:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Admins are unfair  (Read 22006 times)
maxentius
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 19:47:06 PM »

Somebody who writes such mails is ridiculous.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2011, 01:10:27 AM »

Don't write such stupid things and think first before you write. Morality is something for those who want to suppress other people. They are not better than Mohammed, who was the founder of Islam. He also suppressed and killed people who did not follow him and the Religion he invented. He invented his religion in order to get on power. He was the man who teached the others the rules of morality and he was the man who fucked the little aischa when she was 9. At that time he was already about 53!

Child marriage in Islam....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af9Iq9ifZLU&feature=player_embedded

I am a free man and I have the human right of freedom of speach! To me religious people are people who have a lack of knowledge. All over the world are people who believe in a stupid traditional religion. Especially Islam is an aggressive and expanding religion who caused many death people. Already the founder of Islam expanded his religion with brutality, crimes and war. That is not an insult, that is the truth! Read books, go and study history and you will see that I am right.

PS: And to me it doesn't matter if you are from Kosovo....you may be from Russia and  an admirer of the dictatorship of Putin or you are a friend of Gaddafi or from Hungary and like to supress freedom of speach.

Those who suppress other peoples freedom of speach will produce hatred, anger and fury. Sooner or later they will get their sentence like Sadam Hussein and other evil people.

You are seriously "***********" person

p.s. in stars put what ever you like.
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2011, 01:41:11 AM »

*crazy* *crazy* *crazy*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2011, 02:43:18 AM »

you dont seem to be honorable honoroius  *hmm* *hmm* you're full of prejudice. i think i have a quote for you "innocence is a virtue". what you're saying may be true but it's not appropriate. you single out ISLAM religion. im not a religious man but you have to respect other religions so that there would be peaceful coexistence. have you forgotten the christian crusade?? many people died because they wont accept christianity. they are subject to harrassment and murder because of their religious belief while the perpetratorsare treated with impunity. i tell you that religion in itself does not breed hate nor anger but peace and harmony. it's just the personal interests of those who are in power wherein they'll do anything just to maintain the status quo.

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2011, 02:58:02 AM »

Honorius is an Aethist.. And I am Close to One But I had high regards for Moslems (I had a Moslem Uncle and he is one of the most Honorable Man I know) as well as Christians...  It is unfortunate that Honorius can not respect other poeple's belief..

maxentius
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2011, 04:04:47 AM »

Honorius is an Aethist.. And I am Close to One But I had high regards for Moslems (I had a Moslem Uncle and he is one of the most Honorable Man I know) as well as Christians...  It is unfortunate that Honorius can not respect other poeple's belief..

For stupid people I am an atheist. But in fact I am not an Atheist. Atheists believe that god doesn't exist. I do not believe anything of this shit. I am somebody who says that their is no proof that a god exists and their is no proof that a god doesn't exist. Therefore I do not believe that a god exist and I do not believe that a god doesn't exist. Thats why I am not an Atheist. Atheists are also believers. They are belivers who believe that there is no god. I am somebody who does not belive. I just do not know if there is a god or not because science couldn't find any proof. I know that in USA, South American countries and Islamic-Countries people can not follow me. It's because they have traditional believes and do not use their brain to think about what they believe. They only believe what some guys thousands and hundereds of years ago said or believed. Mohammed was born at about 570 a.c. and there is no sure proof that Jesus really existed. The bible is a book which contains several other books which have been writen by different human authors in a time of several thousand years. In the old testament you have writings which are thousands of years b.C. and in the new Testament you have writings which are from 50 a.C. to 200 a.C. or so. Then some peoble at about 300 a.C. decided which writings shoulb be colleced in the bible....this books are part of the canon. The other books are the Apokryphen (in German because I do not know the fucking translation in English). To me religions are an invention of some politicians. Religions are an instrument to rule people. If you look at ancient Egypt....the Pharaos where gods....in christian times Kings where rulers who legitimated their power with God....and Mohammed legitimated to marry and fuck the 9 year old children Aischa with god.

To the muslims, Mohammed was less educated than me. I do not believe in people like Mohammed.
Beside that he was a warlord. In my opinion he commited war crimes and crimes against humanity. I say in my opinion because I do not want to get trouble with the admins of this forum.  There is proof for what I say but people are too stupid or anxious to accept this proof. In pakistan they kill people who speak like me. UNO doesn't do anything against that. Pakistan is member of the human right council....to me this is a joke but it shows how politics work. By the way also Libya is member of the human right council...also such a damn joke but it is true.
maxentius
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2011, 04:17:49 AM »

Recommendation to those who want to know more about Mohammed. It will open your eyes.

http://www.amazon.com/Twenty-Three-Years-Prophetic-Mohammad/dp/1568590296

Stopp to believe in shit! Start to use your brain and open your eyes. Study history and the lifes of those who founded a religion. Look at their crimes.

Iranian Leader recently said that iranian protesters are against god. This shows how rulers use religion in order to suppress people. Religion is an instrument of those who are in power. They use religion to suppress people.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2011, 04:21:38 AM »

I know the Spam God  *OldMan*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2011, 07:03:43 AM »

And I know of the Spam Goddess  *rose* *rose* *rose*  *heart* *heart* *heart*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2011, 07:06:04 AM »

Perhaps we ned to introduce them to each other.. Soon we will have  *freak* *freak* *freak* what shall we call them anyway.. Any suggestion Kopator?

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2011, 19:51:10 PM »

Perhaps we ned to introduce them to each other.. Soon we will have  *freak* *freak* *freak* what shall we call them anyway.. Any suggestion Kopator?
*hahaha*
name ´em freak, thats cool
 *rose*
 *freak*

maxentius
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »

Too many people like to be cool....they would better read books and learn something. Than they would know more about Islam and his founder. I recommend to learn more about Mohammed. You can learn a lot about a religion when you know more about its founder. This man was very holy despite the fact that he was like colonel Gaddafi and committed crimes....lol. Murderer and rapists are not holy..but some invented a religion an became in the eyes of their followers holy...lol.
maxentius
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2011, 21:08:35 PM »

Imperia Online is a stupid shit game. I could continue to play it but it is not worth it. I have decided to dismiss my army and to spend all gold my ally. Bye bye. I do not miss this shit game.

REALM 9 is a game for MEDITERRA-Players and their friends. Game admins do not understand that they should change their stupid game rules. Okay, no problem. There are other games. Imperia Online is just a waste of time.

To Patsu: Where was your help? I could not see it. I guess that you are a friend from MEDTERRA too....like all the others. Okay, have fun with your friends.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 21:09:24 PM by maxentius » Logged
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2011, 20:02:01 PM »

fairy tales
 *freak*

warart
Private

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2011, 20:49:57 PM »

c' on a man is in "pain" and you just like to spam?  *freak* *hihi*

P.S. to maxentius: i dont play it from the same resons, thats how spammer aprear! *SARCASTIC* *SARCASTIC* *SARCASTIC*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: