Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 09:14:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Admins are unfair  (Read 21970 times)
maxentius
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 23:27:37 PM »

Insulting = No.  Sexist = Yes.  

Okay Girl. Bye the way pstavr fights like a little naiv girl. Today he attacked my 8 level fortress with 12000 paladins, 10000 guardians, some archers and some spearman...of course he lost and I got over 500k gold. After that he cryed and asked his allies from MEDITERRA for help. And takis82 once again lost 3 mio gold.

You know this game is so funny....I am the only who attacks the empty fortress 7 of takis82 in his province 8 despite the fact that he has some mio gold on stock there....this shows me that allmost all players (except me) must be friends of MEDITERRA. *wink*

Hohohoho...lelis9 makes a field battle attack on a province without field army....my army is still on its way home from takis82....what a beginner he must be.
maxentius
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 23:30:15 PM »

I tell you this MEDITERRA guys are real beginners...their own power is their number and the fact that game admins are behind them. And their luck is that I am the only player in REALM9 who deals with them.
maxentius
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 23:39:17 PM »

Lelis9 have you ever heard about the retreat function?  *hihi* How stupid somebody must be who doesn't read the game rules before he makes some senseless attacks. You must know he travels for hours to me only for a senseless field battle attack...muahahahahahaha...thats really silly.

*Lips Sealed* Bye the way my army arrives some minutes later...I may make a counter attack. I think on a pillage attack with my palladins...they move much faster than his whole army....hohohoho.
maxentius
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 23:59:58 PM »

Oh dear nobody dares to join my ally despite the fact it has 896400 ally research points and has ally ranking no. 15. Therefore my ally has only 1 Member...its me.

The last member just left my ally right after he sent the following email to me:

In Realm9 there is only 1 brave player, its me. The rest are cowardly people with fear and the members of MEDITERRA.
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 02:38:07 AM »

crusaders vs LDK   2011-03-01 03:46:31   2011-03-08 03:46:31   This will be a bloody war!!!!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 07:36:03 AM »

*SMOKE* good luck to your war.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
maxentius
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2011, 03:07:07 AM »

crusaders vs LDK   2011-03-01 03:46:31   2011-03-08 03:46:31   This will be a bloody war!!!!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Its true.

LDK Ally ranking:

Crusaders points: 454'596  ally research: 896'400   members: 1
LDK points: 1'274'610   ally research: 462000 members: 6 (all of them smaller than me)

Bye the way: Lelis9 is again making a field battle attack. He never will learn it. Is there somebody in MEDITERRA ally who can explain him the retreat function? Beside that my army is still on its way home from takis82 with some mio. gold. I have destroyed his fortress 7 in province 8 the 3rd time. He always rebuilts it so that it makes more fun to me to destroy it again. Muahahahahahah. Also vaiosmix1 (another MEDITERRA girl) is attacking with 82215 phalanx, 10741 elite archers, 113899 guardians, 139076 paladins and 1428 trebs. Tonight his main province 13 will be pillaged. My army arrives later but my paladins are faster than his trebs. *wink*
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:57 AM »

Bloody War.. Innocent Civilians Killed..  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr Mediterra Pillaged him now else you can't pillage him in the next 168 hours..  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2011, 18:19:52 PM »

by the way honorius i seemed to be lost so id like to ask you, what happened to you and mediterra? your grudge is so much that you only existed to kill them before the rea ends  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
maxentius
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 01:11:15 AM »

I play alone you know. MEDITERRA has 48 members. They can pillage all my provinces in a few hours. Thanks to the game rules I need until the end of the game to pillage all 48 members...(its almost impossible for me to pillage all provinces of all 48 members of MEDITERRA).

When I attack takis82 (a mediterra girl) it takes me 10 hours for 1 way. So while my army is on its way back MEDITERRA players can pillage all my provinces and destroy all my fortresses with ease. On the other hand....I do not need to repair my fortresses...sometimes maybe a fortress level 6 in order to get higher research level....for example architecture level 22 or border outpost level 20. I have farms with level 30-32, granary 22 and some other high level stuff....but only 140k populations...it once was 250k.....but after several pillage attacks...so there is no need to increase building levels for only small population.

By the way that is lelis9, he is from Kosovo:

I feel like Milosevic in KOSOVO war against UCK-Criminals (pstavr and takis82 and the other small noobs of Mediterra) and NATO-Criminals (pegasos62, lelis9 and the other players with over 800k points). But unlike Milosevic I will not give up until I have killed my enemies.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 01:12:28 AM by maxentius » Logged
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 04:04:13 AM »

Wow Im Lost..  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr  Hell Hath No Fury compared to a Woman who had loved and was scorned  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* Of course, Honorius is a Man.. Lets be clear with that  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »

I feel like Milosevic in KOSOVO war against UCK-Criminals (pstavr and takis82 and the other small noobs of Mediterra) and NATO-Criminals (pegasos62, lelis9 and the other players with over 800k points). But unlike Milosevic I will not give up until I have killed my enemies.

This is already insulting. There were some real people dying there both serbs and albanians so respect that.

Do not insult anyone on religious or national bases. Nobody does that to you so you shouldnt do it to anybody too. The fact that some players are not "your favorite" nationalities doesn't make them less human.

For this alone i would ban you from forum if i can.

And no i'm not from kosovo or albania
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 07:01:47 AM »

*black_eye* *black_eye*  *black_eye* Plus 1 karma to Neko
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:11:19 AM by Hurricane » Logged

enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 08:53:17 AM »

so the bottom is that you got angry when they pillaged your provinces? is it that you got angry because your former members transfered to another alliance?

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
maxentius
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 18:40:30 PM »

This is already insulting. There were some real people dying there both serbs and albanians so respect that.

Do not insult anyone on religious or national bases. Nobody does that to you so you shouldnt do it to anybody too. The fact that some players are not "your favorite" nationalities doesn't make them less human.

For this alone i would ban you from forum if i can.

And no i'm not from kosovo or albania

Don't write such stupid things and think first before you write. Morality is something for those who want to suppress other people. They are not better than Mohammed, who was the founder of Islam. He also suppressed and killed people who did not follow him and the Religion he invented. He invented his religion in order to get on power. He was the man who teached the others the rules of morality and he was the man who fucked the little aischa when she was 9. At that time he was already about 53!

Child marriage in Islam....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af9Iq9ifZLU&feature=player_embedded

I am a free man and I have the human right of freedom of speach! To me religious people are people who have a lack of knowledge. All over the world are people who believe in a stupid traditional religion. Especially Islam is an aggressive and expanding religion who caused many death people. Already the founder of Islam expanded his religion with brutality, crimes and war. That is not an insult, that is the truth! Read books, go and study history and you will see that I am right.

PS: And to me it doesn't matter if you are from Kosovo....you may be from Russia and  an admirer of the dictatorship of Putin or you are a friend of Gaddafi or from Hungary and like to supress freedom of speach.

Those who suppress other peoples freedom of speach will produce hatred, anger and fury. Sooner or later they will get their sentence like Sadam Hussein and other evil people.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: