Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 10:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Admins are unfair  (Read 22122 times)
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 09:17:42 AM »

maxentius.They completely owned u.

The truth hurts.   Fraggy just dropped an A-Bomb.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
maxentius
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 23:37:54 PM »

Today I stuffed pstavr the mouth and pegasos62 run away like a little coward.  *Angry*  Now other players from MEDITERRA will pay. Lelis9 you may be next! Take car you won't sleep well the next weeks. Sooner or later I kill you and your people and burn your bloody empire down. Your only option is the option of all other cowards....capitulation or vacation mod. *wink*

All provinces of pstavr (expect his little new one) are pillaged twice and he lost 44k points more than 2.6 mio gold and most of his army. All other children of the enemy ally will share his misfortune. I will not rest until my mission is fulfilled. (Kill Bill volume 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3aFv8IQb4s&feature=fvst
maxentius
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 03:31:06 AM »

Hahahaha, got over 7 Mio gold from MEDITERRA-Players Takis82 and pstavr. In few days after the 7 days are over I will post battle reports.  *hihi*

Takis82 lost over 27k points and Pstavr lost over 75k points....and I got a lot of honour points.  hooray

With this I have stuffed their naughty mouths. Revenge is sooo sweet.  *kissgirl* (= Lydia) *hahaha*  *evil* *YAHOO* *Tongue* *Grin* *guns* *bear*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 07:12:10 AM »

I like this. *ok* . *bravo* .

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 07:31:12 AM »

Now I understand why you have so much hate with pstvar and takis82.. They had abandoned you.. They had abandoned the Crusaders in favor of the Farmer Alliance Mediterra..  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Go hit the Traitors to the Cause  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* Go Kill them.. had they been closer I could assist you but damn theyre too far
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:32:52 AM by Hurricane » Logged

maxentius
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 20:19:52 PM »

Why does game administration allow such insults?

I already reported over 10 such emails and game administration did not punish pstavr. Why are you game admins so ugly unfair?

If it is a question of intelligence....once again: My name is not Livia and I am not a girl. Despite that people like pstavr allways call me Livia. You must know that they do that in order to provoke. So, you punished me because I once, when I was really angry, made a reaction on those provocations. Okay. But why you never punish this ugly guys who all the time provoke me?  You see why I call you unfair? It is because it is the damn truth!
maxentius
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 20:43:41 PM »

Bye the way pstavr...as I already told you many many times I am not a girl and my name is not Livia. And for me it is okay when you want to reduce points. I already took you 75k points when I killed your army. I did that because I needed to stop you in some way pillaging my provinces. But as I can see your alliee Kevspen now does the pillage job. I will kill him like you. He will suffer much more from pillage attacks then me. Cause I can kill more people of his provinces and he has 7 mountain provinces...I have only 2. *wink* - The negative point is, that because of this unfair game rules I will never be able to recover again. As I already once said, your ally can pillage all of my provinces weekly and that is exactly what it does. But nevertheless I will try to pillage each day 4 provinces of a member of the ally MEDITERRA.

Dear game admins: Mediterra can pillage each week all my provinces at once. It is exactly what they do. My provinces burn since about 3 week without break. On the other hand I have only 4 pillage attemps per day. In my opinion only very stupid people think that this is fair. *wink*
maxentius
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 20:46:19 PM »

PS: The pillage attacks only lower my wood production....therefore I need gold in order to buy wood. So I get gold of your ally members in order to buy wood on the market...current market price is between 0.45 and 0.55. *wink*
maxentius
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 01:37:08 AM »

Here another insulting email of a MEDITERRA-Player. This time it is lelis9:

Of course game admins don't do anything as usual.
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 03:01:40 AM »

again that's the purpose of alliance. more allies more pillage  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hihi* well, i noticed your ingame name is honorius, the one man alliance  *freak* *freak* *freak*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 04:18:42 AM »

He was abandoned by his Crusaders  evil4 evil4 evil4 They were lured to the Dark Side  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Yeah his Honorius the Leader of the Alliance Crusader (without an S).. Go Maxen.. Go Kill Em..  *HUNTER* *guns* *guns* *guns* *suicide* *suicide* *suicide* *HUNTER*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 04:20:01 AM »

My wife calls me Baby.. I love it  *freak* *freak* *freak*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 04:29:17 AM »

Why does game administration allow such insults?

I already reported over 10 such emails and game administration did not punish pstavr. Why are you game admins so ugly unfair?

If it is a question of intelligence....once again: My name is not Livia and I am not a girl. Despite that people like pstavr allways call me Livia. You must know that they do that in order to provoke. So, you punished me because I once, when I was really angry, made a reaction on those provocations. Okay. But why you never punish this ugly guys who all the time provoke me?  You see why I call you unfair? It is because it is the damn truth!

Insulting = No.  Sexist = Yes.   

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 17:45:51 PM »

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
maxentius
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 22:24:42 PM »

It would be nice if somebody in REALM 9 could attack lelis9.  As you know I fight alone against 45 MEDITERRA Players unfortunately I cannot fight against all at the same time. Therefore you could do me a favour by attacking him. He is online since July 28, 2010 and was only attacked 35 times since than.

Bye the way today I got another nasty email of takis82 (also a player of MEDITERRA) after I destroyed the 3rd time his fortress 7 in his province 8. He had 9 mio gold on stock...unfortunately my army was too small and I only got 3 mio gold of it. He also told me a girl and said that he will soon open my legs in order to fuck me or something...unfortunately I deleted the mail....coze I played with iphone. Nevermind, game admins gave MEDITERRA-Players a lincence to insult other people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: