Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 13:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Admins are unfair  (Read 22121 times)
maxentius
« on: February 21, 2011, 13:28:16 PM »

I play in REALM 9, player Honorius. MEDITERRA players sent hundreds of insulting emails an never ever got punished. But I get punished for insulting emails despite the fact that I only replied on there emails.

In the last week-end I did not send insulting emails at all but I reported insulting emails I got from MEDITERRA players. Now I got punished again.

This game administration is complete unfair.

Again: 45 MEDITERRA Players are at war against me. They send hundreds of insulting emails, calling me girl, baby, mouse and so on and pillage my provinces. When I reply, I get punished by game admins. Whats up?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   *Angry* *crazy* rant
maxentius
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 13:29:53 PM »

To the game admins, when you punish, than you should punish both sides and not only the victim of that nasty alliance!
PAZAWAY
Noypi Aztig
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 14:18:40 PM »

Agree *Smiley*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 16:54:41 PM »

If you reported their messages as insultive and they are insultive, they would be punished. All insultive messages are punished with silenced. If they werent insultive, they were not punished.
If they called you a baby, we dont punish such things. If you reply with calling their mothers and insults, you normally got punished, because thats insult. We dont have time to read all messages and be supreme judge who is guilty. We punish message 1 by 1. Each insult is punished, no matter what was before or after. So if someone insult you, report him and he will get punished, if you reply, you will also get punished if he report.
Or just put them on ignore.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 18:47:29 PM »

that's not just fair. what happened to your "investigation" if you'll punish right away without even knowing who did it first. you could log to the acct if you wish to. there's a time log of the messages received. i think this policy of punishing insults should be changed..

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 20:11:22 PM »

Why should we check who did it first? What would that change? If someone calls you bad word, that justify you to throw 10 times worst insults at him??? I think not. Somebody jump from top of building, you jump right away after him and kill yourself, is that really first guys fault or you should think before reacting??? And so on...
Everybody who sends insultive message which is reported gets punished. Period. First, second, third or ... If someone insults you, best way is to report his insult and dont react, he gets punished, you dont get punished. He wish you to reply so he can report your message in a second and you get punished, thats his goal. By not reacting, you show you are smarter. You can reply in polite manner, showing you are better, smarter person.
If you dont wish him silenced, because you are good person, just put him on ignore and you wont get his messages anymore. So you have 2 choice to avoid and beat the guy. But if you choose third way, to reply in same manner, you both get punished.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 02:09:47 AM »

The beauty of IO is that it is a mental (mind) game.   Sometimes insults are made to provoke someone.  And the weaker mind will always succumb to their emotion - that will be their downfall.  That gives IO a far reaching dimension.  I doubt if 20% of IO players are below 18 years old.   The game does not appeal to the younger and much restless spirit.   So allow them to play, have their little mind games.. And if IO punish insults, let it be limited only to RACIST remarks..  And if somone calls me a Son of a Bitch.. I will be Honored... As Genereal George S Patton once said "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am the meanest son-of-a-bitch in the valley. "   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 18:35:04 PM »

The beauty of IO is that it is a mental (mind) game.   Sometimes insults are made to provoke someone.  And the weaker mind will always succumb to their emotion - that will be their downfall.  That gives IO a far reaching dimension.  I doubt if 20% of IO players are below 18 years old.   The game does not appeal to the younger and much restless spirit.   So allow them to play, have their little mind games.. And if IO punish insults, let it be limited only to RACIST remarks..  And if somone calls me a Son of a Bitch.. I will be Honored... As Genereal George S Patton once said "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am the meanest son-of-a-bitch in the valley. "   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

you assume most players have a mind, however, playing IO is mindless, thus a useless paradox....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 21:14:11 PM »

well, the admin are trying to make it realistic so why not incorporate psy war?  *Tongue* *SPITEFUL*

Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 14:48:18 PM »

you assume most players have a mind, however, playing IO is mindless,

I don't get it.  Does it mean that I am mindless.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  And yes, unless proven stupid (oops forgive me for that insulting word), I give any IO player the benefit that their puny mind is capable of devising a strategy.

thus a useless paradox....

A paradox is a seemingly true statement or group of statements that lead to a contradiction or a situation which seems to defy logic or intuition. The term is also used for an apparent contradiction that actually expresses a non-dual truth such as two true sentences which put together seem incompatible as both being true (cf. Catuskoti).

Wanna have a Paradox?  I will give you one.  I called a mindless IO player STUPID, IDIOT, NINCOMPOOP, IMBECILE and MORON and I will be perhaps punished for INSULTIVE MESSAGES.. when this mindless IO Player is INDEED  STUPID, IDIOT, NINCOMPOOP, IMBECILE and MORON.  And Poor Me I will be penalized for telling that  TRUTH..  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 16:30:10 PM »

well said hurricane   *bravo* *bravo* *rose* *rose* *rose*

maxentius
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 03:03:47 AM »

If you reported their messages as insultive and they are insultive, they would be punished. All insultive messages are punished with silenced. If they werent insultive, they were not punished.
If they called you a baby, we dont punish such things. If you reply with calling their mothers and insults, you normally got punished, because thats insult. We dont have time to read all messages and be supreme judge who is guilty. We punish message 1 by 1. Each insult is punished, no matter what was before or after. So if someone insult you, report him and he will get punished, if you reply, you will also get punished if he report.
Or just put them on ignore.

What you say is not true! Here is the proof!

I got several messages like this from pstavr, takis82, pegasos62, lelis9 and other members of alliance Mediterra. The message which you see in the picture is from pstavr, he sent it on 2011-02-19 at 2.38 server time, and one other like this just 7 minutes later. The point is that I am male and this is also mentioned in my profile and they sent this kind of mails to make me angry in order to provoke insulting mails from me as reply. Afterwards the game admin punished me several times but the Mediterra guys not. They laught about me. And that is just note fair!!!
maxentius
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 03:22:56 AM »

I reported more than 10 mails like that and game admins did not react as expected. They only punished me!!!   rant

Explanation just for the fact you do not understand the clue:
I am male. Despite that the guys mentioned call me Lyvia and sent mails like the mail you see in the picture. They do insulting in a subtle or understated way so that game admins may not are able to see it.

Game admins may only react when they see obvious insults which are expressed with words like: "asshole", "motherfucker", "stupid" and so on.

But what you say, when some guys you always provoke just for fun? I said words like "asshole shut up" and so on. The reaction was that I was punisehd and the provocateurs are laughing and still have fun.

Here you have some more of those mails...I kept some of them in my mailbox in order to keep some proof. I do not trust game admins anymore and got  many mails like that...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 03:24:41 AM by maxentius » Logged
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 04:51:50 AM »

Tiger is right  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Mediterra should not be silenced  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 06:00:04 AM »

maxentius.They completely owned u.They outsmart u with messages,they outsmart u in game.I think u should just go to vacation mode and admit total defeat...Ur short fuse bomb,and this game isnt for u.

What kind of man are u??u cry here! "mom ,they are teasing meeee" ."mom,change the rules i cant win " .They teased u with style ,described u very accurately ,and u just replied with heavy words like some caveman.U deserve ur message ban.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: