Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 02:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gameplay  (Read 2102 times)
sheridon
Captain

« on: February 19, 2011, 15:24:38 PM »

ok there are topics about the moral thing that just keeps getting locked so noone can actually give their opinions, i thought a forum is a place where players can give their opinions so that owners can see if they are doing the right things. anyways first of all, yovanna said that game must be fair and that players with more than 200 moral are superhumans, isnt this game supposed to be realistic.... think about it yovanna, when the spanish were conquering the americas, the first island they conquered they had low moral, its was their first time, when they won their moral got boosted and they kept feeling stronger with every conquest... high moral factor, when a man chases a girl for the first time he isnt sure of his casanova skills so he is usually shy and timid.. low moral... he gets some meat and he keeps conquering more and more girls because he knows he is good... high moral... moral limitation in the game is making the game a tom and jerry cartoon.............. limitations limitations everything limited by the limited imagination of the cartoon drawer. in this game players build huge amounts of light army which in v5 is very expensive with only one purpose.. to gain high moral so that they can become stronger and can confront bigger players... we ´play this game to conquer and dominate yovanna, why cant you guys and girls see that. now this game is useless to us, its a game just to grow flowers and see the grass grow. wake up mods, wake up admin.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 15:25:52 PM by sheridon » Logged
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 21:06:02 PM »

too much of something is bad enough  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 00:07:13 AM »

ok there are topics about the moral thing that just keeps getting locked so noone can actually give their opinions, i thought a forum is a place where players can give their opinions so that owners can see if they are doing the right things. anyways first of all, yovanna said that game must be fair and that players with more than 200 moral are superhumans, isnt this game supposed to be realistic.... think about it yovanna, when the spanish were conquering the americas, the first island they conquered they had low moral, its was their first time, when they won their moral got boosted and they kept feeling stronger with every conquest... high moral factor, when a man chases a girl for the first time he isnt sure of his casanova skills so he is usually shy and timid.. low moral... he gets some meat and he keeps conquering more and more girls because he knows he is good... high moral... moral limitation in the game is making the game a tom and jerry cartoon.............. limitations limitations everything limited by the limited imagination of the cartoon drawer. in this game players build huge amounts of light army which in v5 is very expensive with only one purpose.. to gain high moral so that they can become stronger and can confront bigger players... we ´play this game to conquer and dominate yovanna, why cant you guys and girls see that. now this game is useless to us, its a game just to grow flowers and see the grass grow. wake up mods, wake up admin.

My biggest issue with this is, i don't see any benefit from fighting especially in defense.

Fixing F8 cost around 3 million stone

Repairing 100k points in army cost much MUCH more and for what? So now we would all become farmers, wait for war and if anyone goes after you, well just move the army.

It's cheaper.

For attacking, well i WOULD attack if my profit would be higher than losses but those that survived by now FULLY KNOW, leave a lot of resources home and you won't survive to spend it. And IO should know that NOOOO we don't fight in real life or virtual game so we can brag. We fight to gain some benefit and to take someone else goods.

Finally i must admit it's a bit disappointing how IO interpret my posts. Most of us don't write in forum because we have no other things to do. We write because we honestly want to help and improve this game if possible.

I wrote some time ago to IO that 10 minute for attack in war is really too much and that smaller players would suffer A LOT. Personally I LOVE IT i'm the strongest in my 100 distance and i'm lucky too that no one stronger than me is closer but i can clearly see how smaller players are unable to do a thing against much MUCH stronger enemy and i feel sorry for my enemy because i can and i would crush him every 20 minutes. All they can actually do is to go to V mode during the war.

So i suggested to IO to extend minimum time to attack to 20 minutes. That would give some time for people to go to toilette or eat something during the war. I was going against my interests thinking of all those that are not good enough or lucky enough like me.

For IO that is not an issue and still we have 10 minutes minimum time for attack but

It is an issue because I think their decision to turn us ALL into peaceful i only do army save players is WRONG

I play long enough to know that all fights outside of war are because people want to take some resources OR more often than not because people want to increase their honor/moral in battle.

Yesterday night one BIG (in army, points and military points) noob did army save on me (and for me noob is EVERY player that do army save on strong player and don't follow his attack). I could kill him but i move my army. We are not in war, i would get nothing except one more worthless medal, around 1300 worthless honor and around 150k losses in army.

I don't need that kind of losses so i just repair the fort and kindly ask that player to declare us a war and THAN to repeat his army save on me.

And that's because IO changed the rules on maximum moral in battle.

IO can go full defensive mode but that wont change a fact that leveling out players is not good.

Anyway, with this post i rest my case. I'm starting to care less and less. I'm also playing some other online web based game but not as much as i play IO. Today i got 20 diamonds AGAIN because of some server error that (again) i didn't even noticed. And believe it or not they even send we are sorry message when they inform you that you got 20 diamonds *Shocked*

And i'm thinking why do i care so much what IO does and why i try so hard Huh?
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 01:24:10 AM »

IO team want to make a regular mass orientated product of IO . They will make a game of it ,  like there exist already thousands . And that is their big mistake.
IO was always a special game, more challenging , more addictive,.... then other games.

Do you guys and girls really think more players will keep playing the game when you change things that makes game so unique???

NOOO guys and girls , you will lose all your good players and who will stay?
All noobs that play couple months and then go to another game. But guess then will come another group new players ,etc... maybe they even will buy some diamonds

But is that really what you want?
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »

Ignore feedback to stop feedback... quite an interesting phrase. I had the intention to help some people, I even tried to make it easier for players to get around with some unnecessary harsh behaviour from certain other people. But I lost all my motivation. Whatever I try, whichever idea I stand behind, whenever I see something problematic with a notion- all normal forum initiatives fail.

I tried to talk normally with the team about gifts logic in bg forum, I posted a lot of quotes from different players (from old players, from people in the top 50, even even people, who had spent 1k+ diamonds for gifts). I tried to describe the problems directly and I asked for a CM to take part in the discussion. About five posts afterwards the discussion died with the opinion we are a group of short-sighted egoists who don't know what they are talking and all the usual stuff.

What followed? Nothing? No. Even worse! The strongest alliances in one of the bg realms started a topic right after the news for st. Valentine's gift wave. An initiative, declaring they will NOT buy any gifts.

Was this normal behaviour ffor a players' community? Is this how the problem should be solved? Couldn't IO team simply remove (atleast) the cheap army (used for receiving ridicolous ammounts of extra pop)? Couldn't they make presents dependant from both sender's and receiver's net points (whichever is smaller)? Who needed the situation to escalate to such a strike-state? Yes, IO decreased gift bonus limit from 100h to 40h. But not in time. The strike has begun by the time news arrived.

That is what demotivated me. Whatever I do, I cannot stop IO's community (Team&Players relations) from falling appart. The gap between both sides gets larger. It was a totally different thing when people were simply mumbling about certain unpopular decisions from the developers. Now the first crack in Pandora's box has opened- players made their first own "decision".
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:00:57 PM by Sheremetev » Logged

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 16:25:42 PM »

very very good work sheremetev, io community if drooping constantly, they make a lot of income from the new players so they dont really worry about that but ive seen bigger businesses broken by what is happening here now, good luck to them, i help friends to play because i personally detest opening an account now and waste my life playing in a game where you cant plan a strategy, each time you plan your gameplay to get results in 6 or 7 months it gets screwed by constant changes in the system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: