Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There should be a limit for members of an ally  (Read 4377 times)
maxentius
« on: February 20, 2011, 15:28:56 PM »

There sould be a limit for members of an alliance. In Realm 9 we have allys with at least 45 members.

Players of such allies are unbeatable....because nobody despite few people like me dare to attack them.

The players of this allys are not good players but they are strong because nobody attacks them. I attacked one of them than he activated vacation mod. Another player capitulated. The players who pillaged my provinces got counterstrikes....but their allies bought gifts...each of them got about 10 gifts.

I tell you what: This game is so what of unfair that it is the last time I will play it and I will never ever spend any money for it anymore. Because it is completely senseless unless the unfair game rules won't be changed.
maxentius
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 15:32:21 PM »

To play as a single player against an ally with 45 members is so fair like a fight between chechnya or georgia against russia.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 16:27:46 PM »

another satisfied customer *freak*
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 17:20:43 PM »

what's your ingame name?

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 19:32:59 PM »

Number of members is limited by alliance lvl of administration. Each lvl gives +5 more members. So they invested a lot to get to maximum 45 players. Why shoudl we forbid them that? Because 1 player complains? *Smiley*
As long as i remember, all your post on forum were against alliances and all stuff which makes your solo play hard or impossible. You wish to play solo and kill all players arround you. That would even be impossible if there were no alliances, so alliances dont stop you in that. You kill, you lose army, you cant kill anymore until you recover... Why dont you join some alliance and start playing with other people? I am solo player, i dont like big alliances, but with few friends and expirienced players you can do miracles. Its much more fun and whats the fun to play totally alone all the time.
They game wont adjust to your needs and wishes, try to adjust your gameplay to the game, you will be suprised in results and it will be much more fun.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
enigma
Private

prying open my third eye

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 21:47:36 PM »

tiger is right our alliance has only 9 players but we're number 1 in the mil ranking  *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha*

who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out of your head.
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 07:19:18 AM »

what's your ingame name?

Down There.. Honorius Leader of the Alliance Crusaders.. 

tiger is right our alliance has only 9 players but we're number 1 in the mil ranking  *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha*

Lets have a  *bear* for that.. Go TiradPass..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 07:28:23 AM by Hurricane » Logged

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
maxentius
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 13:33:42 PM »

Number of members is limited by alliance lvl of administration. Each lvl gives +5 more members. So they invested a lot to get to maximum 45 players. Why shoudl we forbid them that? Because 1 player complains? *Smiley*
As long as i remember, all your post on forum were against alliances and all stuff which makes your solo play hard or impossible. You wish to play solo and kill all players arround you. That would even be impossible if there were no alliances, so alliances dont stop you in that. You kill, you lose army, you cant kill anymore until you recover... Why dont you join some alliance and start playing with other people? I am solo player, i dont like big alliances, but with few friends and expirienced players you can do miracles. Its much more fun and whats the fun to play totally alone all the time.
They game wont adjust to your needs and wishes, try to adjust your gameplay to the game, you will be suprised in results and it will be much more fun.

O dear, I know. My ally has 2 members but we have ally administration 6 and could get about 30 members if we want to...never had that...we had about 25 before....but most of them spies who reported to MEDITERRA or illoyal and selfish people. That was not my point. My points was that you should limit the size of an ally. You also limit the fortress level and the market level!

maxentius
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 13:40:04 PM »

Bye the way I know why game admins are on the side of MEDITERRA. Most or all of them are premium players and spend money. Why I know that? Because some of them run away and activated vacation mod after I stroke back. They are only strong by attacking in groups but with just a few counter attacks you can get them run away...capitulate or activating vacation mod. Muahahahahhahah.

I am not premium player and I never ever capitulate or activate a vacation mod. They already pillaged my empire more than 33 times and destroyed all fortresses but I never ever will capitulate. I swear that I will kill each of the 45 MEDITERA players I can get by the End of the game. Especially those who are very close to my empire and attacked me. I hate them for that what they did and I will kill them!

Just the history before the war began: I had a Peace Treaty with them until an enemy player joined there ally. After he was offline a week I quite the PT in order to get his gold. Then their leader asked me for PT again. I accepted...but after a few days I quite again in order to attack again the goldfarm (old enemy player who was offline for more than a week). Afterwards they did not accept PT again and started their terrific attacks. They made over 33 pillage attacks in 3 weeks and destroyed all my fortresses. Thats why I hate them and why I will kill them whenever I can.

Unfortunately game administration is on their side. I can report hundreds of insulting messages without consequences for MEDITERRA it only has consequences for me. Game admins punish me not them. Usually a dispute has always 2 sides. Therefore also 2 sides should be punished and not only the longsome single player.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 13:46:01 PM by maxentius » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: